Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,247 members, 7,936,813 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:43 AM

I Can Help You Run Errands That You Are Not Able To Do For The Time Being. Such - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Can Help You Run Errands That You Are Not Able To Do For The Time Being. Such (1673 Views)

Have You Been Able To Successfully Register For Lagos Teacher's Recruitment? / I Can Cook, Clean, Wash And Run Errands / Lady Confronts An Able-Bodied Beggar Who Rejected Her N35k Job Offer In Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Help You Run Errands That You Are Not Able To Do For The Time Being. Such by TimiRume(f): 12:40pm On Jul 16
I can help you run errands that you are not able to do for the time being. Such as going to deliver parcels as long as they are not implicating, within Lagos environment and the transport fare is on you. my fee is on the very low side. I can also help you with market purchases, that house cleaning you've been avoiding, pick up your kids from school when school resumes, etc and a whole lot. my fee is very affordable. You can reach me via WhatsApp or call me directly, my phone is on my signature. Thank you---------------------------- ------ modified; for those who can't view my signature:Whatsapp +234906two658351
Re: I Can Help You Run Errands That You Are Not Able To Do For The Time Being. Such by Ericmaestrooffi: 3:48pm On Jul 16
What about cooking?
Re: I Can Help You Run Errands That You Are Not Able To Do For The Time Being. Such by Nomerci: 4:08pm On Jul 16
Ole
Re: I Can Help You Run Errands That You Are Not Able To Do For The Time Being. Such by UnclePrincipal(m): 5:53pm On Jul 16
Nomerci:
Ole

Has she stole from you before?

6 Likes

Re: I Can Help You Run Errands That You Are Not Able To Do For The Time Being. Such by TimiRume(f): 9:14pm On Jul 16
Ericmaestrooffi:
What about cooking?
No sir. Cooking is not part of the services I'm willing to offer.

1 Like

Re: I Can Help You Run Errands That You Are Not Able To Do For The Time Being. Such by TimiRume(f): 9:17pm On Jul 16
UnclePrincipal:

Has she stole from you before?
lol thanks for the question

1 Like

Re: I Can Help You Run Errands That You Are Not Able To Do For The Time Being. Such by TimiRume(f): 8:11am On Jul 18
👍
Re: I Can Help You Run Errands That You Are Not Able To Do For The Time Being. Such by AishaDant(f): 9:31am On Jul 18
Nomerci:
Ole

You must be a very senseless man. Someone is here looking for a way to make an honest living and you're calling her a thief.

Bloody illiterate!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Help You Run Errands That You Are Not Able To Do For The Time Being. Such by TimiRume(f): 10:35am On Jul 19
🌸🌸🌸
Re: I Can Help You Run Errands That You Are Not Able To Do For The Time Being. Such by TimiRume(f): 7:31am On Jul 20
smiley
Re: I Can Help You Run Errands That You Are Not Able To Do For The Time Being. Such by TimiRume(f): 2:20pm On Jul 21
Happy Sunday lovelies cheesy
Re: I Can Help You Run Errands That You Are Not Able To Do For The Time Being. Such by TimiRume(f): 7:08am On Jul 22
🌸🌸🌸
Re: I Can Help You Run Errands That You Are Not Able To Do For The Time Being. Such by TimiRume(f): 7:36am On Jul 23
smiley
Re: I Can Help You Run Errands That You Are Not Able To Do For The Time Being. Such by TimiRume(f): 9:58am On Jul 24
I dont pick calls from hidden numbers smiley
Re: I Can Help You Run Errands That You Are Not Able To Do For The Time Being. Such by TimiRume(f): 7:28am On Jul 25
👍
Re: I Can Help You Run Errands That You Are Not Able To Do For The Time Being. Such by abbey2812(m): 8:52am On Jul 25
Do you have the skills required because there's an offer for you?
Re: I Can Help You Run Errands That You Are Not Able To Do For The Time Being. Such by Mademan7: 7:30pm On Jul 25
abbey2812:
Please whats the offer. I know someone who us interested
Re: I Can Help You Run Errands That You Are Not Able To Do For The Time Being. Such by TimiRume(f): 9:29am On Jul 26
abbey2812:
Good morning sir. Please reach me on my active line 0906two658351. Every requirement will be provided as needed. Thanks smiley
Re: I Can Help You Run Errands That You Are Not Able To Do For The Time Being. Such by TimiRume(f): 9:22am On Jul 27
Happy weekend🥰
Re: I Can Help You Run Errands That You Are Not Able To Do For The Time Being. Such by TimiRume(f): 5:02pm On Jul 27
smiley
Re: I Can Help You Run Errands That You Are Not Able To Do For The Time Being. Such by TimiRume(f): 11:23am On Jul 28
Anyone can call me, but dont hide your number please. I'd prefer if everyone is open and transparent with their identities. That said, happy sunday🤗
Re: I Can Help You Run Errands That You Are Not Able To Do For The Time Being. Such by TimiRume(f): 9:53am On Jul 29
cool
Re: I Can Help You Run Errands That You Are Not Able To Do For The Time Being. Such by IceColdVeins(m): 11:27am On Jul 29
TimiRume:
I can help you run errands that you are not able to do for the time being. Such as going to deliver parcels as long as they are not implicating, within Lagos environment and the transport fare is on you. my fee is on the very low side. I can also help you with market purchases, that house cleaning you've been avoiding, pick up your kids from school when school resumes, etc and a whole lot. my fee is very affordable. You can reach me via WhatsApp or call me directly, my phone is on my signature. Thank you---------------------------- ------ modified; for those who can't view my signature:Whatsapp +234906two658351
k
Re: I Can Help You Run Errands That You Are Not Able To Do For The Time Being. Such by TimiRume(f): 3:20pm On Jul 29
IceColdVeins:
if you are a graduate and 27 of age or below, I may have a job opportunity for you
Thanks for the offer sir. Is it related to the services I'm advertising here?

1 Like

Re: I Can Help You Run Errands That You Are Not Able To Do For The Time Being. Such by IceColdVeins(m): 8:47pm On Jul 29
TimiRume:
Thanks for the offer sir. Is it related to the services I'm advertising here?
A proper job
Re: I Can Help You Run Errands That You Are Not Able To Do For The Time Being. Such by TimiRume(f): 10:46pm On Jul 29
IceColdVeins:
A proper job
Okay. Details please?
Re: I Can Help You Run Errands That You Are Not Able To Do For The Time Being. Such by IceColdVeins(m): 10:53pm On Jul 29
TimiRume:
Okay. Details please?
k
Re: I Can Help You Run Errands That You Are Not Able To Do For The Time Being. Such by TimiRume(f): 11:01pm On Jul 29
IceColdVeins:
you are stressing me with all the back and forth.
If you were indeed in need of a proper 9-5 job, you would have emailed me with your cv.
I'll not reply your quotes as regards this anylonger
Thanks sir, I did not mean to stress you. I'm actually not looking for any 9-5 job except its something within what I've advertised here hence my reason for asking for details. Thanks for the offer still, I hope someone who needs it benefits from your kind generosity.

1 Like

Re: I Can Help You Run Errands That You Are Not Able To Do For The Time Being. Such by TimiRume(f): 9:25am On Jul 30
smiley
Re: I Can Help You Run Errands That You Are Not Able To Do For The Time Being. Such by Ibkay32(m): 10:23am On Jul 30
TimiRume:
Thanks sir, I did not mean to stress you. I'm actually not looking for any 9-5 job except its something within what I've advertised here hence my reason for asking for details. Thanks for the offer still, I hope someone who needs it benefits from your kind generosity.

Don't mind them, na so them dey do as far they see that it's woman that have this trend smh..
If na their fellow men ask for help now, they won't render

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Help You Run Errands That You Are Not Able To Do For The Time Being. Such by TimiRume(f): 10:27am On Jul 31
Hi smiley
Re: I Can Help You Run Errands That You Are Not Able To Do For The Time Being. Such by abbey2812(m): 11:33am On Jul 31
[quote author=TimiRume post=131152046] Good morning sir. Please reach me on my active line 0906two658351. Every requirement will be provided as needed. Thanks smiley[/quot,]
Sorry for replying late, can I send everything you need to know on you Whatsapp number?

(1) (2) (Reply)

BSC/HND Graduates (Apply Now) / Restral Aptitude Test / Who Knz About Diz Coy Plz? Just Got An Invite 4rm Dem.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.