Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,466 members, 7,891,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:59 PM

Kano Assembly Passes Bill To Create Second-class Emirates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Assembly Passes Bill To Create Second-class Emirates (13737 Views)

Ganduje: Kano Assembly Reveals Next Action On Bribery Videos / The Moment Jaafar Jaafar Left After Exposing Governor Ganduje At Kano Assembly / Ganduje Bribe Videos: Impeachment Looms As Kano Assembly Begins Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Assembly Passes Bill To Create Second-class Emirates by politicoNG: 1:58pm
The Kano State House of Assembly has passed the Kano State Emirates Council Establishment Bill 2024 after the bill scaled third reading on Tuesday.

The bill, sponsored by the Deputy Speaker of the Assembly and member representing Rimin Gado/Tofa state constituency, Muhammad Bello Bututu, provides for the establishment of Kano as first class emirate and other second class emirates of Rano, Gaya and Karaye.

Rano Emirate consists of Rano, Bunkure and Kibiya local government areas, Gaya Emirate has Gaya, Albasu and Ajingi LGAs While Karaye Emirates will consist of Karaye and Rogo LGAs.

Emirs of the three second class emirates would be answerable to the the Emir of Kano and shall have powers to advise him on any matter relating to maintenance of public order, boundary dispute or dispute between two or more people within their areas of jurisdiction.
https://dailytrust.com/breaking-kano-assembly-passes-bill-to-create-2nd-class-emirates/?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR3iip_dhladjhWidxmMkbvnmuUYQfpCsgTezlVYMudIbE1zIkvR9z3taD4_aem_xNg3X-K2VCdbC3KyzoXi3g

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Assembly Passes Bill To Create Second-class Emirates by Racoon(m): 2:08pm
Going back to the original plan of the emirateship. Gandollar really did so much damage to this issue simply because of political vendetta.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Assembly Passes Bill To Create Second-class Emirates by Standing5(m): 2:28pm
Who will fund the emirate? If the Kano people, 1000 sub-Emirates is okay.
Re: Kano Assembly Passes Bill To Create Second-class Emirates by kingbee90: 2:43pm
angry

Na wah!

9 Likes

Re: Kano Assembly Passes Bill To Create Second-class Emirates by Talkisneeded: 2:44pm
Whatever makes them sleep well at night

I sell herbs

2 Likes

Re: Kano Assembly Passes Bill To Create Second-class Emirates by olaiya2007(m): 2:45pm
To be headed by Bayero as compensation I guess cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Kano Assembly Passes Bill To Create Second-class Emirates by Hhansome(m): 2:45pm
Why is Ganduje/Bayero bent on destroying Kano?

Why these chaos when Bayero could give up throne like Sanusi did in the past?

Government no wan recognize and pay you as a king, shey e suppose cause quarrel?

10 Likes

Re: Kano Assembly Passes Bill To Create Second-class Emirates by Built2last: 2:45pm
what we prioritise in NIGERIA is shocking

10 Likes

Re: Kano Assembly Passes Bill To Create Second-class Emirates by NkanuSon: 2:45pm
As far as the demonic party in Abuja is not involved then it's for the good of Kano people
Re: Kano Assembly Passes Bill To Create Second-class Emirates by bassdow: 2:45pm
Wonerful
Re: Kano Assembly Passes Bill To Create Second-class Emirates by epadomo(m): 2:45pm
Following..
Re: Kano Assembly Passes Bill To Create Second-class Emirates by Elkanab: 2:46pm
What for... Okay, I now understand

1 Share

Re: Kano Assembly Passes Bill To Create Second-class Emirates by bassdow: 2:46pm
bassdow:
Wonerful
no wonder someOne called us lawLess
Re: Kano Assembly Passes Bill To Create Second-class Emirates by AntiChristian: 2:46pm
Emirate don be like Arsenal!

Flop!

The law can be used for just anything!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Assembly Passes Bill To Create Second-class Emirates by SultanOfAbia: 2:46pm
As the Sultan Of Abia I command Sanusi to leave that throne immediately.

I give him 48 hours or else angry
Re: Kano Assembly Passes Bill To Create Second-class Emirates by Xscape047: 2:46pm
Doings
Re: Kano Assembly Passes Bill To Create Second-class Emirates by CJStarz: 2:46pm
Built2last:
what we prioritise in NIGERIA is shocking
Very shocking
Re: Kano Assembly Passes Bill To Create Second-class Emirates by christejames(m): 2:46pm
So Ado Bayero can now rest grin grin grin grin

They will push him to own obscure emirate of the state grin
Re: Kano Assembly Passes Bill To Create Second-class Emirates by bassdow: 2:46pm
bassdow:
no wonder someOne called us lawLess
even when the law is finally implemented, those in power, whom it doesn't favour would try to counter it
Re: Kano Assembly Passes Bill To Create Second-class Emirates by Melagros(m): 2:47pm
COMRADES, Nigerian politics is becoming disgusting day by day

2 Likes

Re: Kano Assembly Passes Bill To Create Second-class Emirates by MEGAWATCH: 2:47pm
People are suffering and all they are interested in is ruling ruling ruling.

Ruling who if I may ask?

Nigerians are not as smart as they think they are.
Re: Kano Assembly Passes Bill To Create Second-class Emirates by Honourary5(m): 2:48pm
Issoright
Meanwhile at a cheap price dm me for your logo and flyer design
Re: Kano Assembly Passes Bill To Create Second-class Emirates by Anguldi(m): 2:48pm
Stomach infrastructure upandan, make Dem Kee Dem selves tongue
Re: Kano Assembly Passes Bill To Create Second-class Emirates by puremaker7(m): 2:51pm
AntiChristian:
Emirate don be like Arsenal!

Flop!

The law can be used for just anything!
Arsenal, flop?
I bet you don't know the meaning of flop?
If coming second in Epl is a flop, then I wonder what you are?

2 Likes

Re: Kano Assembly Passes Bill To Create Second-class Emirates by Theoarhics: 2:51pm
kingbee90:
angry

The Nigerian judiciary under La-thief Fagbemi has been heavily bastardised & filled with curruption & impunity with court judges given conflicting & kangaroo judgments nationwide.

Na wah!

Judiciary was worse under Buhari. They totally lacked integrity

1 Like

Re: Kano Assembly Passes Bill To Create Second-class Emirates by newnet: 2:53pm
It's ok

Watch, Police Officer Who Kills His Colleagues And Sells Their Riffles To Bandits Final

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6ZAyF-q-pk?si=LQo6aSQ_HeMpDiBi
Re: Kano Assembly Passes Bill To Create Second-class Emirates by Awoleesu(m): 2:54pm
What about Bichi?
Re: Kano Assembly Passes Bill To Create Second-class Emirates by AntiChristian: 2:55pm
puremaker7:
Arsenal, flop?
I bet you don't know the meaning of flop?
If coming second in Epl is a flop, then I wonder what you are?

Arsenal still remain an aspiring winner!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House / Avengers: Eni Stops 65,000 Barrels Per Day Crude Production - Vanguard / Presidency To Install Plagiarism Detection Software

Viewing this topic: Regex, Xkay29(m), deoluk, mafioso(m), pawer(m), nitt, meditator(m), sirBLUNT and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 2
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.