Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,210 members, 7,963,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 01:08 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/07/2024 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/07/2024 (96 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/07/2022 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/07/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/07/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/07/2024 by dallyemmy: 6:36pm On Jul 16
OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY JULY 16TH 2024

THEME: DONT KILL A WOUNDED SOLDIER

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/07/2024
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/07/2024 by dallyemmy: 6:37pm On Jul 16
Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me and wash all my sins away with your precious blood shed at Calvary. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/07/2024 by dallyemmy: 8:58am On Jul 17
PRAYER POINTS

1. Father, thank You for the institution of marriage and for making me member of family.

2. Father, Your plan and purpose for establishing marriage is for companionship , for fruitfulness, to multiply, to replenish, to subdue and to dominate, thank You because my family shall fulfill these purpose, in Jesus name

3. Father, please, in any way I have sin against You and fall short of Your purpose for marriage, please have mercy on me and save my marriage from destruction

4. Father, please, make my spouse and I, true companion and not competitors, in Jesus name

5. Father, You have given me my spouse as a gift to help me achieve Your purpose for my life, please, help me to be able to create the environment that encourages him or her, in Jesus name

6. Father, give me wisdom to be able to know what to do to get my spouse to help me, in Jesus name.

7. Father, help me to always encourage and give my spouse room to help me, teach me not to hide things for him/her, in Jesus name

8. Father, help me not to follow the recent worldly trend, seeking to overturn the roles of husbands and wives in marriages, in Jesus name.

9. Father, please, make my spouse and I winners, making impact in places of authority, help me to play my part in ensuring a successful home, in Jesus name.

10. Father, help me not to leave my duty post, help me to handle my role, support my spouse, so that my entire family will win at the end of the day, in Jesus name

11. Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; grant him divine health and long life; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus name.

12. Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus name.

13. Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.

14. Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

15 ..In Jesus name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

16. Thank You Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Has Your Faith Ever Been Tested Like This? / How Elegba Kills Other ORISA / How Jesus Changed My Life - Apostle Johnson Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.