Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,342 members, 7,881,259 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:26 PM

*~ Chamber2 Voted The Career Section Poster Of The Year 2011~* Congratulations! - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / *~ Chamber2 Voted The Career Section Poster Of The Year 2011~* Congratulations! (5177 Views)

Poll: Who gets the 2011 Title?

Violent: 16% (5 votes)
Tanimola22: 26% (8 votes)
Chamber2: 56% (17 votes)
This poll has ended

What Are The Career Opportunity For A Sociologist In Nigeria. / Improving The Career Section - Your Recommendations / *~ Ajanlekoko Voted Career Section's Best Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Chamber2 Voted The Career Section Poster Of The Year 2011~* Congratulations! by mukina2: 1:09am On Dec 30, 2011
Congrats Chamber2
Re: *~ Chamber2 Voted The Career Section Poster Of The Year 2011~* Congratulations! by olawalebabs(m): 2:48am On Dec 30, 2011
Congrat chamber2
Re: *~ Chamber2 Voted The Career Section Poster Of The Year 2011~* Congratulations! by Jarus(m): 7:53am On Dec 30, 2011
Congrats, my fellow economist!
Re: *~ Chamber2 Voted The Career Section Poster Of The Year 2011~* Congratulations! by desertboom(m): 9:35am On Dec 30, 2011
@chamber2. . . . Congratulations. From the Imo State University we say thank you for making us proud. God bless you for making yourself relevant and productive even here on Nairaland. Wishing you many great things ahead. Peace
Re: *~ Chamber2 Voted The Career Section Poster Of The Year 2011~* Congratulations! by AjanleKoko: 9:56am On Dec 30, 2011
Congrats to chamber2.
A valued contributor to this section. Hoping to see more of him in 2012.
Re: *~ Chamber2 Voted The Career Section Poster Of The Year 2011~* Congratulations! by Odunnu: 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2011
I'm proud of you. You were also an awesome contributor in the Education section.
Congrats
Re: *~ Chamber2 Voted The Career Section Poster Of The Year 2011~* Congratulations! by chamber2(m): 7:34am On Dec 31, 2011
It's really surprising that i won  grin. Anyways, thanks guys  for the support.

Our two moderators deserve commendation. Aj and yamakuza are just incomparable. They are our NL moderators of the year.

Jarus, Oyb, Sefago, sagamite, T22, violet, mycvclinic etc all deserve commendation. It is (was) really a successful year for we at the career section.

Lets do more come 2012
Re: *~ Chamber2 Voted The Career Section Poster Of The Year 2011~* Congratulations! by Olaone1: 7:38pm On Dec 31, 2011
Congratulations, man. I voted in 4 sections and they all won except Katsumoto. This means I don't do 'eye service' or fish for favour. cool

I voted Chamber2. Tanimola and Violent are very good as well.
Re: *~ Chamber2 Voted The Career Section Poster Of The Year 2011~* Congratulations! by Jarus(m): 8:44pm On Dec 31, 2011
Ola one:

Congratulations, man. I voted in 4 sections and they all won except Katsumoto. This means I don't do 'eye service' or fish for favour. cool

I voted Chamber2. Tanimola and Violent are very good as well.

bros, na the opposite here o. all the candidates I voted for lost except DK and Chamber. lol
Re: *~ Chamber2 Voted The Career Section Poster Of The Year 2011~* Congratulations! by Olaone1: 8:45pm On Dec 31, 2011
Jarus:

bros, na the opposite here o. all the candidates I voted for lost except DK and Chamber. lol
grin grin
Re: *~ Chamber2 Voted The Career Section Poster Of The Year 2011~* Congratulations! by violent(m): 4:16pm On Jan 23, 2012
I feel seriously heart broken and let down by the fact that i'm just finding this thread a little too late to do anything about it. 

Should i have found this earlier, i could have very well employed the "becomerich" approach by creating several users who will be more than willing to vote for me and tell all that care to read what a wonderful poster i am. embarassed embarassed embarassed  . . . . . plus i won't feel the slightest moral guilt , even the government does this.

@Chamber2

Re: *~ Chamber2 Voted The Career Section Poster Of The Year 2011~* Congratulations! by olawalebabs(m): 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2012
violent:

I feel seriously heart broken and let down by the fact that i'm just finding this thread a little too late to do anything about it.

Should i have found this earlier, i could have very well employed the[b] "becomerich"[/b] approach by creating several users who will be more than willing to vote for me and tell all that care to read what a wonderful poster i am. embarassed embarassed embarassed . . . . . plus i won't feel the slightest moral guilt , even the government does this.

The only Aare of Canada. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Forensic Accountants / Which Is Actually More Important, Your Degree Or Work Experience? / BOSIET Certification; How Has It Helped U?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.