Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,851 members, 7,952,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:37 PM

HMD Pulse Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HMD Pulse Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) (14485 Views)

Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

HMD Pulse Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by henry007(m): 6:53pm On Jul 16
HMD Pulse Pro Unboxing and Review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4POnhO-2nE

HMD, the makers of Nokia phones have released new series of smartphones and the Pulse Pro is the best of the Pulse series which comprises of the Pulse and Pulse+ alongside the Pro. Much like Nokia, HMD did not come for dramatic designs as kept it classy for not just the Pulse series but even the high end phones, according to the leaks and rumours. Let me know what you think of HMD design, specs and camera. See screenshots form the video below (Reduced for NL)

Price - ₦224,400

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HMD Pulse Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by henry007(m): 6:54pm On Jul 16
More pics

Re: HMD Pulse Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by henry007(m): 6:54pm On Jul 16
Photos

Re: HMD Pulse Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Antianimal(m): 9:11pm On Jul 16
Impressive but for that price, I don't think it worth it sha.

God you know I need a good phone, I'm hoping I change this phone soon🙏

17 Likes

Re: HMD Pulse Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by TinubuShet(m): 9:52pm On Jul 16
Lol... Make I buy ips for 220k dey play

22 Likes

Re: HMD Pulse Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 12:07am On Jul 17
Even Transion devices have better specs to offer at that price talk less of Redmi. This is the problem I've been having with HMD ever since they took over Nokia and now they've brought their madness to their own brand name. Keep joking cool

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HMD Pulse Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Soulsymbol99: 4:16am On Jul 17
I noticed all the low budget (like 50k down)Nokia phones na beta chinko undecided
Re: HMD Pulse Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by BABANGBALI: 8:58am On Jul 17
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

3 Likes

Re: HMD Pulse Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Obviouslyblunt: 8:58am On Jul 17
MALI G57 Gpu

Unisoc T606 processor.

LCD screen.

It’s safe to say Nokia was really a low end smartphone maker back then even. Or what happened to them?
Re: HMD Pulse Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by robinso01(m): 8:59am On Jul 17
Nokia is just ghost of itself now. This not the same Nokia we knew

10 Likes

Re: HMD Pulse Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by kingxsamz(m): 8:59am On Jul 17
Why's that punch hole camera so big? Wetin happen? undecided

2 Likes

Re: HMD Pulse Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Banter1(m): 9:00am On Jul 17
They play, you will learn proper
Re: HMD Pulse Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Iamanearthling: 9:00am On Jul 17
Seen
Re: HMD Pulse Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by JAWBONE(m): 9:01am On Jul 17
220k will get me Solid Pixel 5. Which is miles better than this anyday, anytime

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: HMD Pulse Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by AntiChristian: 9:06am On Jul 17
Make i check the price!

224k tongue

Okay!
Re: HMD Pulse Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Judolisco(m): 9:10am On Jul 17
Soulsymbol99:
I noticed all the low budget (like 50k down)Nokia phones na beta chinko undecided
iswr na lie
Re: HMD Pulse Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Freestar: 9:11am On Jul 17
With all the hype, they can do better.

Something to really make people sit up and take notice.
Re: HMD Pulse Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by AZControversial(m): 9:19am On Jul 17
sad

Storage memory and battery..... Not bad....

RAM capacity and Refresh rate....... Turn off for me.....

1 Like

Re: HMD Pulse Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Skillsnigeria: 9:19am On Jul 17
Okay
Re: HMD Pulse Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by bobby007(m): 9:24am On Jul 17
IPS LCD in 2024 is a turn off, amoled is the way

7 Likes

Re: HMD Pulse Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by michealdeco: 9:25am On Jul 17
Trash phone

Redmi 13c is way better than this and still cost almost 100k cheaper

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: HMD Pulse Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by kiddkash(m): 9:30am On Jul 17
henry007:

HMD, the makers of Nokia phones have released new series of smartphones and the Pulse Pro is the best of the Pulse series which comprises of the Pulse and Pulse+ alongside the Pro. Much like Nokia, HMD did not come for dramatic designs as kept it classy for not just the Pulse series but even the high end phones, according to the leaks and rumours. Let me know what you think of HMD design, specs and camera. See screenshots form the video below (Reduced for NL)

Price - ₦224,400
Hello, please do you know the price of Samsung s24 ultra price in Nigeria and an outlet where it can be gotten?
Re: HMD Pulse Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by apoasaperad: 9:30am On Jul 17
Congrats to HMD

Let them partner with us in Nigeria, our team(Kiwtok.com) here in Nigeria will make excellent and result oriented sales partnership for them. I admire their products alot.

1 Like

Re: HMD Pulse Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by AbujaLagos: 9:32am On Jul 17
Jokers
Re: HMD Pulse Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Kobicove(m): 9:42am On Jul 17
First time I'm hearing of HMD phones undecided
Re: HMD Pulse Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Ebigwei007: 9:43am On Jul 17
henry007:

Price - ₦224,400
where unah dey see this money? Abeg waybill that ur old phone give me

1 Like

Re: HMD Pulse Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by SweetVibe: 9:48am On Jul 17
Not worth the price, you can get a Techno or Redmi phone with better specs/processor for that amount....
This phone should not be above 150k

3 Likes

Re: HMD Pulse Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by smokinloud(m): 9:51am On Jul 17
God when will Nigeria have her own brand of phone that's recognised worldwide?.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Our 2018 Predictions For Smartphones And Mobile Technology / How Can I Change The Number I Use In Registering My 2go To Another Number / See Why Whatsapp Video Chat Is Still Better Than Apple’s Facetime For Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.