Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,113 members, 7,925,507 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 04:57 PM

Play Quest Game: The Idea, The Prospect And The Challenge - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Play Quest Game: The Idea, The Prospect And The Challenge (70 Views)

5G Network: Prospect And Applications PDF / 5G Network: Prospect And Applications / Arẹmu Anuoluwapọ Adeọla Creates Yoruba Scrabble Game, The First Of Its Kind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Play Quest Game: The Idea, The Prospect And The Challenge by mrsiso(m): 6:59pm On Jul 16
Hello Team,

I have been working on an education app that is modified into game and meant to make education engaging and interesting.

One thing makes this game interesting, the reward structure which is out of this world, but my challenge is getting it on play store, been working towards getting it on Play Store but seems luck is against me.

This innovative idea can help reduce social vices among youth especially based on how the game is structured, any educated person will want to play, kindly help with possible solutions, I am here to learn how to go about this, I haven't violated any google policy I have gone through all available policies and I am not seeing any problems.

The IT guy I contracted handed over since last year and I am stuck here, please help.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 GST Course Options In Coimbatore For Professionals In 2024 / Sade Balogun Inspires Students, Pledges Commitment To Education / Best Research Writing Service For Foreign Student: No Plagiarism & Use Of AI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.