Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,760 members, 7,965,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 11:58 PM

Hardship: Life Now Unbearable For Nigerians – Arewa Groups Lament - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hardship: Life Now Unbearable For Nigerians – Arewa Groups Lament (12041 Views)

Hardship: Life Was Better Under Boko Haram - IDPs Threaten To Return To The Bush / Insecurity: President Buhari Has Failed Nigerians – Arewa Youth Group / Atiku Support Groups Lament Lack Of Campaign Materials. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardship: Life Now Unbearable For Nigerians – Arewa Groups Lament by Ddeliverer007(m): 8:41am On Jul 17
Voting along tribal and religious lines have consequences.

Tinubu needs to resign now!!!

3 Likes

Re: Hardship: Life Now Unbearable For Nigerians – Arewa Groups Lament by NaijaCover(m): 8:43am On Jul 17
Hmmmm
Re: Hardship: Life Now Unbearable For Nigerians – Arewa Groups Lament by Brushstrokes20: 8:43am On Jul 17
eBOLA wreaking havoc with reckless abandon! 💯💯💯📢📢📢📢📢

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Life Now Unbearable For Nigerians – Arewa Groups Lament by MufasaLion: 8:45am On Jul 17
SmartPolician:
Tinubu wants to intentionally reduce Nigeria's population. Those who cannot deal with this challenge will probably die off or commit suicide. Life is the survival of the strongest.

How could you reason this way in this century?
Re: Hardship: Life Now Unbearable For Nigerians – Arewa Groups Lament by thatigboman: 8:46am On Jul 17
elections have consequences

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Life Now Unbearable For Nigerians – Arewa Groups Lament by phorget(m): 8:47am On Jul 17
CyrusVI:
cheesy
Their counterparts from the land of the settling stones have also stepped up their lamentation game, by creating multiple threads to cry about this Govt

Both groups arent really favored also, as they keep experiencing multiple killings and maimings in the hands of ISWAP/BOKO and I-POB/UGM respectively

Its not funny and i know that.

Meanwhile hunger is doing the killings in the sadwaste and those ones that are yet to die are still screaming "EBINPAWA"!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Life Now Unbearable For Nigerians – Arewa Groups Lament by Addme: 8:47am On Jul 17
This government needs to do more by reviewing all their policies. Things have never been this bad.
People are going through tough times.
Eni kan lo mo.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Life Now Unbearable For Nigerians – Arewa Groups Lament by Unperturbedpota: 8:48am On Jul 17
Where is that illiterate tout @yarimo who talks like an armed robber? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Life Now Unbearable For Nigerians – Arewa Groups Lament by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:49am On Jul 17
BUHARI CAUSED YA HARDSHIP angry, you hypocrites shouod GO TELL HIM TO GIVE YOU ALL THE BILLION DOLLARS HE BORROWED for 8years WITHOUT BUILDING REFINERY OR GIVING STABLE ELECTRIC POWER TO NIGERIA. angry
Re: Hardship: Life Now Unbearable For Nigerians – Arewa Groups Lament by BABANGBALI: 8:49am On Jul 17
The hardships don make Nigerian babes dey very ship now. With 2k person fit carry olosho for TDB and 5k for hookup. With indomie noodles person fit catch babes on nairaland. Long live Tinubu grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Hardship: Life Now Unbearable For Nigerians – Arewa Groups Lament by brain001: 8:50am On Jul 17
Tinubu has failed the poor masses...
Re: Hardship: Life Now Unbearable For Nigerians – Arewa Groups Lament by jamafa: 8:50am On Jul 17
iwaeda:

We told them, they felt they were politically wise. Everybody can feel the smoke, the heat is still amber yellow, warming up, by the time it is red, they will know the meaning of choice. grin grin grin grin grin grin cry cry

Now, you are happy that Nigerians are suffering because your principal lost election.
Re: Hardship: Life Now Unbearable For Nigerians – Arewa Groups Lament by 12345baba(m): 8:52am On Jul 17
Mtschwwww
Re: Hardship: Life Now Unbearable For Nigerians – Arewa Groups Lament by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:52am On Jul 17
Ddeliverer007:
Voting along tribal and religious lines have consequences.

Tinubu needs to resign now!!!
buha misruled for 8 dumb yrs he didn't resign. IMF told buha to remove subsidy to pay all the billion dolars loans he collected he left it for Ptinubu to carry the burden.
Re: Hardship: Life Now Unbearable For Nigerians – Arewa Groups Lament by Ddeliverer007(m): 8:53am On Jul 17
PARADIZEPRIEST:
buha misruled for 8 dumb yrs he didn't resign. IMF told buha to remove subsidy to pay all the billion dolars loans he collected he left it for Ptinubu to carry the burden.

By the time you finish deceiving yourself, you will wake up..

3 Likes

Re: Hardship: Life Now Unbearable For Nigerians – Arewa Groups Lament by JaySmart4422: 8:53am On Jul 17
Don't mind Nigerians ooo!
Hypocrites all of them !

Same APC ruled for 8 years under Buhari many Nigerians died of Hunger the hardship was intense

But same APC brought Tinubu
They still voted and now they are all crying

Nigerians are not ready for a better leadership

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Life Now Unbearable For Nigerians – Arewa Groups Lament by UpTown001(m): 8:53am On Jul 17
CyrusVI:
cheesy
Their counterparts from the land of the settling stones have also stepped up their lamentation game, by creating multiple threads to cry about this Govt

Both groups arent really favored also, as they keep experiencing multiple killings and maimings in the hands of ISWAP/BOKO and I-POB/UGM respectively

Common sense is truly not common. So U not suffering from Iswap/BOKO AnD UGM/ IPOB, is lucky right?. Your brothers are roaming under the bridge begging for food and picking pockets . And u think u are exempted from this wrong decision rooted in tribalism.

Before u call me igbo, just don't type that yet. Omoluabi nimi

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Life Now Unbearable For Nigerians – Arewa Groups Lament by DatNiggaDaz: 8:54am On Jul 17
helinues:
Toh
Nothing to say. It is not Obidients, PO. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Life Now Unbearable For Nigerians – Arewa Groups Lament by Tempulated: 8:55am On Jul 17
Re: Hardship: Life Now Unbearable For Nigerians – Arewa Groups Lament by mightyhaze: 8:55am On Jul 17
I no read a word of that epistle..I just gravitated to comments where the real stew is.. kiss wink

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Life Now Unbearable For Nigerians – Arewa Groups Lament by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:56am On Jul 17
PEOPLE SHOULD BESIGE THEIR glutton governors houses,Nass members and state assemblies for food they have surplus food silos,instead of ranting about useless protest to steal from the struggling poor man shops. angry
Re: Hardship: Life Now Unbearable For Nigerians – Arewa Groups Lament by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:56am On Jul 17
PEOPLE SHOULD BESIGE THEIR glutton governors houses,Nass members and state assemblies for food they have surplus food silos,instead of ranting about useless protest to steal from the struggling poor man shops.angry
Re: Hardship: Life Now Unbearable For Nigerians – Arewa Groups Lament by Mitsurugi(m): 8:56am On Jul 17
CyrusVI:
cheesy

Being stupid gives you a hard on I see

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Life Now Unbearable For Nigerians – Arewa Groups Lament by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 8:56am On Jul 17
ibechris:
I told my colleagues in the office prior to the election that a vote for Tinubu is a vote for unemployment and more problems.

They called me names,now many of them can't afford to come to the office.

Some have even lean down badly,no good food as a result of financial stress (I feel for them).

The ones that have the strength are tongue tied and quiet.

But in all,the thing is affecting everyone but some saw it earlier,and chose the the right path.

What a mess he has led into.

But, how is it that people cannot identify a political candidate that would be a catastrophe if voted into power?

How some people were so strongly campaigning for Tinubu that year and I couldn't stop wondering why people could be so blind.

Mehn, people dey.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Life Now Unbearable For Nigerians – Arewa Groups Lament by bal4real: 8:57am On Jul 17
nedu666:
Arewa group should kindly stfu. When buharo was destroying Nigeria, they were silent. Now its Tinubu turn to wreck the country finish, they are making noise. Abeg allow tinubu do his own destroying

...but, things were not as bad as this during Buhari's regime.

The worst of Buhari's regime is far more better than this tinubu administration so far.

3 Likes

Re: Hardship: Life Now Unbearable For Nigerians – Arewa Groups Lament by Tempulated: 8:57am On Jul 17
iwaeda:

We told them, they felt they were politically wise. Everybody can feel the smoke, the heat is still amber yellow, warming up, by the time it is red, they will know the meaning of choice. grin grin grin grin grin grin cry cry

Ambler yellowgrin

WTFgrin grin grin

I hope the flame won't get to that gas flame because that one is very mercilessgrin
Re: Hardship: Life Now Unbearable For Nigerians – Arewa Groups Lament by Mitsurugi(m): 8:58am On Jul 17
UpTown001:

Common sense is truly not common. So U not suffering from Iswap/BOKO AnD UGM/ IPOB, is lucky right?. Your brothers are roaming under the bridge begging for food and picking pockets . And u think u are exempted from this wrong decision rooted in tribalism.

Before u call me igbo, just don't type that yet. Omoluabi nimi

The high level of buffoonery is just amazing. Meanwhile he is seated in a dark room without power, emaciated and rolling out stupidity online for meagre allowances that is not even up to a $100

5 Likes

Re: Hardship: Life Now Unbearable For Nigerians – Arewa Groups Lament by Mitsurugi(m): 8:58am On Jul 17
Tempulated:

Ambler yellowgrin

WTFgrin grin grin

Double jeopardy
Re: Hardship: Life Now Unbearable For Nigerians – Arewa Groups Lament by Tempulated: 9:00am On Jul 17
Mitsurugi:

Double jeopardy

You people will not kill someone with laugh on nairaland. I hope the flame won't get to that gas flame because that one is very mercilessgrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca / Buhari Behind SSS’ Invasion Of Ekiti Assembly – Lawmakers / Oshiomhole Threatens To Withdraw Bedc’s C Of O In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.