Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,263 members, 7,981,475 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 06:06 PM

RELATIONSHIP: WHAT Men Say About Ladies With African Hair Styles And Wigs (WATCH - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RELATIONSHIP: WHAT Men Say About Ladies With African Hair Styles And Wigs (WATCH (452 Views)

In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? / When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' / What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RELATIONSHIP: WHAT Men Say About Ladies With African Hair Styles And Wigs (WATCH by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 7:58pm On Jul 16
CROSS Section of men voted for African braiding hair Styles over the use wigs for their spouses and lovers.

Men believed that African hair styles is more beautiful than western hair Styles that can as well boost Nigerian foreign exchange.

What People Say:

@LionessofIjebu
We kukuma know, but doing wigs is for different flavours πŸ€ͺ

CLICK FOR MORE NEWS UPDATES HERE:Β  Β http://www.sojworldnews.com

@bimbookunrin
"If you say this to a woman's face, she might misunderstand you as a stingy person. But seriously, most men love these styles."

@SIbaagba
"This is very beautiful, but they will be thinking you don’t want to spend money,when you tell them."

@NwakammaVictor
"I remember when I told a Jamaican girl that I prefer this kind of hairstyle over wig. That was the end of our relationship. πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒ"

SEE Photos And Video Of African Hair Styles (Let Us Promote What Belongs To Us:

https://www.sojworldnews.com/relationship-what-men-say-about-ladies-with-african-hair-styles-and-wigs-watch-video-and-photos-of-beautiful-hairstyles/

Kindly Send your name and location to our WhatsApp No. 09069473894 to join SOJ WORLDWIDE WhatsApp Broadcast list.

Re: RELATIONSHIP: WHAT Men Say About Ladies With African Hair Styles And Wigs (WATCH by Proserpina: 8:05pm On Jul 16
Yet these Men buy these wigs for their women...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RELATIONSHIP: WHAT Men Say About Ladies With African Hair Styles And Wigs (WATCH by EreluRoz: 8:07pm On Jul 16
Proserpina:
Yet these Men buy these wigs for their women...

One even wan seduce me with priceless hair fair orders yet they wan die for braid online.
Re: RELATIONSHIP: WHAT Men Say About Ladies With African Hair Styles And Wigs (WATCH by Proserpina: 8:25pm On Jul 16
EreluRoz:
One even wan seduce me with priceless hair fair orders yet they wan die for braid online.
I barely comment on Nl because I realized how far from reality it's users are especially male users. And it's tiring trying to correct people over and over again.

We see different surprise orders by men from hair vendors offline but online they want us to believe that AFRICAN MEN hate wigs grin grin grin.

Lol
Re: RELATIONSHIP: WHAT Men Say About Ladies With African Hair Styles And Wigs (WATCH by EreluRoz: 8:27pm On Jul 16
Proserpina:
I barely comment on Nl because I realized how far from reality it's users are especially male users. And it's tiring trying to correct people over and over again.

We see different surprise orders by men from hair vendors on other SM but on Nl they want us to believe that AFRICAN MEN hate wigs grin grin grin.

Lol
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ men are not living their reality on social media that's the bitter truth. 🀣. I wonder how hair vendors make their money because nobody likes hair on social media. πŸ˜‚
Re: RELATIONSHIP: WHAT Men Say About Ladies With African Hair Styles And Wigs (WATCH by Proserpina: 8:32pm On Jul 16
EreluRoz:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ men are not living their reality on social media that's the bitter truth. 🀣. I wonder how hair vendors make their money because nobody likes hair on social media. πŸ˜‚
Let's not talk about the ones that will place their wives on "all back" while they buy bone straight for side chicks grinπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

One housewife will come across Op's thread now and starting thinking of plaiting "Koroba" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: RELATIONSHIP: WHAT Men Say About Ladies With African Hair Styles And Wigs (WATCH by folake4u(f): 8:34pm On Jul 16
Proserpina:

We see different surprise orders by men from hair vendors offline but online they want us to believe that AFRICAN MEN hate wigs grin grin grin.

Lol

There's one famous hair vendor page on Twitter that every week, "anon" want to buy hair for a lady. Every week!!!!

Even my male friends sef dey buy wig for their babes.

But na only for online I dey see say them prefer "all back" to human hair. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Na them go still cheat on their natural hair babe (and call her mgbeke) with bone straight wig babe.

Actions dey louder than words indeed. grin
Re: RELATIONSHIP: WHAT Men Say About Ladies With African Hair Styles And Wigs (WATCH by EreluRoz: 8:36pm On Jul 16
Proserpina:
Let's not talk about the ones that will place their wives on "all back" while they buy bone straight for side chicks grinπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

One housewife will come across Op's thread now and starting thinking of plaiting "Koroba" grin grin grin

They only want their wife to take the plaiting route so as to save enough money to buy hairs for the big girls they are cruising with outside.

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RELATIONSHIP: WHAT Men Say About Ladies With African Hair Styles And Wigs (WATCH by Proserpina: 8:47pm On Jul 16
folake4u:

There's one famous hair vendor page on Twitter that every week, "anon" want to buy hair for a lady. Every week!!!!

Even my male friends sef dey buy wig for their babes.

But na only for online I dey see say them prefer "all back" to human hair. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Na them go still cheat on their natural hair babe (and call her mgbeke) with bone straight wig babe.

Actions dey louder than words indeed. grin
Don't mind these people ooo grin grin

After they have relegate naive housewives "Agbeke " and "Ashake" (local/ Traditional African Women) they will start looking for "Evelyn" and "Ashley" ( African Women with touch of Western world)

There's this sleek and sophisticated look that comes with wearing good wig ( not the wig na wig type o) . Lol

Men know this and want it.
Re: RELATIONSHIP: WHAT Men Say About Ladies With African Hair Styles And Wigs (WATCH by Proserpina: 8:48pm On Jul 16
EreluRoz:
They only want their wife to take the plaiting route so as to save enough money to buy hairs for the big girls they are cruising with outside.

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Wicked people grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RELATIONSHIP: WHAT Men Say About Ladies With African Hair Styles And Wigs (WATCH by folake4u(f): 8:54pm On Jul 16
Proserpina:
Don't mind these people ooo grin grin

After they have relegate naive housewives "Agbeke " and "Ashake" (local/ Traditional African Women) they will start looking for "Evelyn" and "Ashley" ( African Women with touch of Western world)

There's this sleek and sophisticated look that comes with wearing good wig ( not the wig na wig type o) . Lol

Men know this and want it.

Lol. I kuku nor dey mind them.

I liked someone and he told me he preferred braids to wigs. He thought maybe I'd listen to him because of his preference. My dear, I bought my wig oh. Na better investment. cheesy

Don't mind them! Na mumu dey follow their mouth.

I know right! A good wig oh. Not hair blend, not synthetic or Xpression formulated wig. lipsrsealed

A good wig makes EVERYTHING stand out even if you're not dressed much.

1 Like

Re: RELATIONSHIP: WHAT Men Say About Ladies With African Hair Styles And Wigs (WATCH by Proserpina: 9:11pm On Jul 16
folake4u:

Lol. I kuku nor dey mind them.

I liked someone and he told me he preferred braids to wigs. He thought maybe I'd listen to him because of his preference. My dear, I bought my wig oh. Na better investment. cheesy

Don't mind them! Na mumu dey follow their mouth.

I know right! A good wig oh. Not hair blend, not synthetic or Xpression formulated wig. lipsrsealed

A good wig makes EVERYTHING stand out even if you're not dressed much.
They think it's easy to braid everytime cry . the pains sometimes ehn and what do you get in return... receded hairline lipsrsealed

Wig is good jare my sister.

I like braids no doubt but I like wigs too cheesy Wigs makes life easy.

At bolded... Likkkkkkeeeeee!!!
Re: RELATIONSHIP: WHAT Men Say About Ladies With African Hair Styles And Wigs (WATCH by folake4u(f): 9:40pm On Jul 16
Proserpina:
They think it's easy to braid everytime cry . the pains sometimes ehn and what do you get in return... receded hairline lipsrsealed

Wig is good jare my sister.

I like braids no doubt but I like wigs too cheesy Wigs makes life easy.

At bolded... Likkkkkkeeeeee!!!

Attachment sef don cost now oh. I spent 15k on my last braids.

Lol, I did Ghana weaving last and told the hair stylist not to use attachment for my front hair. She weaved it tiny. I nor want receding hairline, God abeg oh. embarassed

It is good. Indeed.

I like braids a LOT, more than wigs but these days, it is more convenient for me.

You know ball! kiss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Lady Jubilates As Neighbor She Used To Give Food To Marries Her (video) / Nigerian Community Occupied By Only Women / Why Are You Alone Today, The 14th Of February? Find Someone NOW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.