Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,194 members, 7,923,019 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 04:43 PM

Peter Obi Doesn’t Believe In Labour Party’s Manifesto – Reno Omokri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Doesn’t Believe In Labour Party’s Manifesto – Reno Omokri (12174 Views)

I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka / 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi / Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Doesn’t Believe In Labour Party’s Manifesto – Reno Omokri by Reloadedisraelp: 7:27am On Jul 17
MufasaLion:

Continue wailing till 2027 while the opposition is already moving on how to defeat you again.
am not wailing if they like they should rule for 100yrs ...e nor concern me.... The effect go reach everybody ...after all we all have one life to live.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Doesn’t Believe In Labour Party’s Manifesto – Reno Omokri by 12345baba(m): 7:30am On Jul 17
Small nyash dey shake
Re: Peter Obi Doesn’t Believe In Labour Party’s Manifesto – Reno Omokri by Afamed: 7:49am On Jul 17
The Gbajue doesn't have any political ideology
Re: Peter Obi Doesn’t Believe In Labour Party’s Manifesto – Reno Omokri by AnyanwuSK: 7:50am On Jul 17
MufasaLion:

Comprehension is a big problem to many of you.

Don't blame others if you are finding it difficult to express your thoughts very well. Maybe you should go back to our posts.

You're the one who lack understanding or maybe we don't share common values.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Doesn’t Believe In Labour Party’s Manifesto – Reno Omokri by Scamburster(m): 8:02am On Jul 17
AnyanwuSK:

Don't blame others if you are finding it difficult to express your thoughts very well. Maybe you should go back to our posts.

You're the one who lack understanding or maybe we don't share common values.
Lol, you think the guy doesn't know what he's doing,those are paid per post agent. He deliberately trying to shift the attention from your subjects matter. which is election fraud and I don't know why people were not serious about that particular area. That is the most important thing to address before any other thing will follow but it seems everyone have been Jax.
Re: Peter Obi Doesn’t Believe In Labour Party’s Manifesto – Reno Omokri by mecustika: 8:14am On Jul 17
Pls.somebody should help me tell omokiri that Nigeria is in the cross-roads now,and does not need frivolous talks and noise making.
If he has sound ideas to move the country forward, he should make suggestions to govt. Nigerians can not afford the luxury of idle talks at this moment.
Re: Peter Obi Doesn’t Believe In Labour Party’s Manifesto – Reno Omokri by Promise47(m): 8:19am On Jul 17
ABI but the threats to children family wife hahaba is uncall for I don't like Reno but dy shouldn't threatening his family anyway Good luck
Reloadedisraelp:
Reno nor Dy hear word... I bet he can't do all those mocking to person like wike ....e for don chop better beating... His actually looking like a fool with his comments each passing day....
Re: Peter Obi Doesn’t Believe In Labour Party’s Manifesto – Reno Omokri by doncartel: 8:23am On Jul 17
What O’Foolkri is saying is that he is on a personal vendetta against Peter Obi. He is now like the notorious village people and demons that follow different people. He should be kept inside a washing machine, then we switch on the washing machine.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Doesn’t Believe In Labour Party’s Manifesto – Reno Omokri by NinjaMetahuman: 8:24am On Jul 17
Throwback:
Can you believe in what you do not know about?

A desperate ticket hunter who is stranded on the side of the highway, is able to halt a special purpose vehicle to allow him occupy their driver's seat.

And you think he cares if the vehicle is Toyota or Mercedes?
see perfect analogy grin

I love when I see perfect analogy.
Re: Peter Obi Doesn’t Believe In Labour Party’s Manifesto – Reno Omokri by premierlead: 8:25am On Jul 17
MufasaLion:
Obi should align with Atiku and the north as a whole, if they truly want to defeat APC.

He can't win Tinubu in any election, even if it's conducted monthly.

Are you not interested yourself in liberating the country?

Why is your belief always in all these numskulls only and not in you yourself?
Re: Peter Obi Doesn’t Believe In Labour Party’s Manifesto – Reno Omokri by MufasaLion: 8:31am On Jul 17
premierlead:

Are you not interested yourself in liberating the country?

Why is your belief always in all these numskulls only and not in you yourself?

Focus on the main topic and not me. You're not intelligent enough to make a reasonable argument. I understand why you're shifting the goal post.
Re: Peter Obi Doesn’t Believe In Labour Party’s Manifesto – Reno Omokri by georgeakins: 8:32am On Jul 17
MasterJayJay:

You have no idea that many people that voted for Obi in 2023 won't vote for Atiku in 2027 if Obi decides to be his running mate.

Voters have their own priorities. You have not factored that in, hence your analysis is wrong.

The people that voted for Obi were mainly ibos, and they're ready to vote for him even if Obi is made vice presidential candidate to Sheik Gumi
They're only desperate to have their kinsman in Aso rock.
Re: Peter Obi Doesn’t Believe In Labour Party’s Manifesto – Reno Omokri by AnyanwuSK: 8:33am On Jul 17
Scamburster:

Lol, you think the guy doesn't know what he's doing,those are paid per post agent. He deliberately trying to shift the attention from your subjects matter. which is election fraud and I don't know why people were not serious about that particular area. That is the most important thing to address before any other thing will follow but it seems everyone have been Jax.

Okay, nobody is jaxed, people have lose hope in election because of the fraud you mentioned.

The only thing Nigeria needs is total restructuring so we can have real freedom. It will happen by force when the pressure start coming.
Re: Peter Obi Doesn’t Believe In Labour Party’s Manifesto – Reno Omokri by MasterJayJay: 8:34am On Jul 17
georgeakins:

The people that voted for Obi were mainly ibos, and they're ready to vote for him even if Obi is made vice presidential candidate to Sheik Gumi
They're only desperate to have their kinsman in Aso rock.
Babablu bulabu.
Re: Peter Obi Doesn’t Believe In Labour Party’s Manifesto – Reno Omokri by premierlead: 8:52am On Jul 17
MufasaLion:

Focus on the main topic and not me. You're not intelligent enough to make a reasonable argument. I understand why you're shifting the goal post.

You lost interest in yourself long ago undecided
Re: Peter Obi Doesn’t Believe In Labour Party’s Manifesto – Reno Omokri by MufasaLion: 8:57am On Jul 17
premierlead:

You lost interest in yourself long ago undecided

Unintelligent folks and stupid takes. Shalom!
Re: Peter Obi Doesn’t Believe In Labour Party’s Manifesto – Reno Omokri by franudi: 8:59am On Jul 17
Nonsense talk as usual. Why always Peter Obi?
Re: Peter Obi Doesn’t Believe In Labour Party’s Manifesto – Reno Omokri by premierlead: 9:09am On Jul 17
MufasaLion:

Unintelligent folks and stupid takes. Shalom!

You personally can do it dear
Re: Peter Obi Doesn’t Believe In Labour Party’s Manifesto – Reno Omokri by alimiadedayo1: 9:58am On Jul 17
Funkyswagzz:

Wait o do you know if wike had not rigged rivers state obi would won and tinubu would have gone with 11 states while obi will be 13 states.
DO YOU THINK WITH YOUR ANUS? DOES THAT MAKE OBI HAVE 25 PERCENT OF 24 STATES WHICH IS THE FIRST CRITERIA FOR WINING ELECTION.. OBI cannot win election on his own even the gladiators in politics cannot win without alignment not to talk of obi of all people. Stop deceiving yourself and your people obi can never become thr president of Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Doesn’t Believe In Labour Party’s Manifesto – Reno Omokri by alimiadedayo1: 10:06am On Jul 17
blacknp:
Na so it must be rigging, how did Gringory Obi win with more than 95% votes in Eastern Nigeria, & also defeat the President in his home base of Lagos state?

Yes not voting, but rigging, inasmuch as eyeneck tried their best to rig for him, he still came a distant 3rd.
Don't mind those psychopaths, they claimed that they rigged the election bit obi won in lagos, abuja. Nasarawa, jos an Apc , Pdp state.The question I am asking is that do they expect obi to win in oyo, ekiti, sokoto, kaduna, kano or jigawa..It is crystal clear that the election was one of the most fre and fair election in the history even there is flaws.. had it been obi and Atiku align together, it would have been a win for the opposition
Re: Peter Obi Doesn’t Believe In Labour Party’s Manifesto – Reno Omokri by Johncarlo07: 10:16am On Jul 17
Throwback:
Can you believe in what you do not know about?

A desperate ticket hunter who is stranded on the side of the highway, is able to halt a special purpose vehicle to allow him occupy their driver's seat.

And you think he cares if the vehicle is Toyota or Mercedes?

Lyk his moniker, dis one's sense has been thrown back🤣🤣🤣

Now Suffering frm Amnesia, can't rmemba anything meaningful.
Re: Peter Obi Doesn’t Believe In Labour Party’s Manifesto – Reno Omokri by normaman(m): 10:24am On Jul 17
Reno! a dirty idiot who has taken as a full time job checking Peter obi that doesn't know his family.
Re: Peter Obi Doesn’t Believe In Labour Party’s Manifesto – Reno Omokri by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:57am On Jul 17
alimiadedayo1:

DO YOU THINK WITH YOUR ANUS? DOES THAT MAKE OBI HAVE 25 PERCENT OF 24 STATES WHICH IS THE FIRST CRITERIA FOR WINING ELECTION.. OBI cannot win election on his own even the gladiators in politics cannot win without alignment not to talk of obi of all people. Stop deceiving yourself and your people obi can never become thr president of Nigeria

Bros I'm not trying to prove anything the way you attacked me viciously shows you harbor some sort of anger towards obi. Look at the words you used. During election your like will be the first to say obidients insult people alot.
Re: Peter Obi Doesn’t Believe In Labour Party’s Manifesto – Reno Omokri by BluntCrazeMan: 11:25am On Jul 17
Re: Peter Obi Doesn’t Believe In Labour Party’s Manifesto – Reno Omokri by Ojiofor: 11:46am On Jul 17
Bobloco:

What an irony

Ikegwuru situation.
Re: Peter Obi Doesn’t Believe In Labour Party’s Manifesto – Reno Omokri by okoroemeka(m): 12:00pm On Jul 17
Feintline:
Obi ate, obi jump, obi ran blabla

Reno has proven without any iota of doubt that one can attain the age 50 and be a nuisance to himself , family , community and society.

A fool at 50- 51 is a fool forever. He can never be redeemed.

I am not taking this paid mercenary serious until he contest local government election in his state and win,he is always busy insulting a man that won governorship election twice

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Doesn’t Believe In Labour Party’s Manifesto – Reno Omokri by flyinnizam(m): 12:15pm On Jul 17
Chinkoalhaji34:
Wetin Obi go believe sef? Him na failure wey dey hate Tinubu. Na joke?
someone that is richer than ur whole generations combine is a failure... na wa for ronus sha
Re: Peter Obi Doesn’t Believe In Labour Party’s Manifesto – Reno Omokri by Segzy19: 12:22pm On Jul 17
Everyone knows that already that Obi can't be Nigeria's president... It's not in his destiny but his followers don't know that.... They keep deceiving themselves
Re: Peter Obi Doesn’t Believe In Labour Party’s Manifesto – Reno Omokri by Iceberg3: 12:25pm On Jul 17
MufasaLion:

Re: Peter Obi Doesn’t Believe In Labour Party’s Manifesto – Reno Omokri by ComeToJesus: 1:11pm On Jul 17
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/07/16/peter-obi-doesnt-believe-in-labour-partys-manifesto-omokri/

This dumbass clearly has issues upstairs. He has seizures in real life when he wakes up and realises that he didnt see Peter Obi in his dreams

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gaffes: Tinubu Should Contest To Be Grand Comedian Of Nigeria - Atiku’s Aide / LASG Signs MoU With Fintech Company, Etransact On Management Of Setbacks / Dangote Calls On Reps To Probe Quality Of Petrol, Diesel At Filling Stations

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.