Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,299 members, 7,981,611 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 09:15 PM

How To Buy Cheap Data? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How To Buy Cheap Data? (96 Views)

Best Site For Cheap Data And Airtime Discount In Nigeria? / Buy Cheap Data Bundle / Grow Your Business Instagram Account / Buy Cheap Niched Instagram Accounts [NG] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy Cheap Data? by Gablinkshustle(m): 8:18pm On Jul 16
Are you looking for where to buy cheap data on MTN, Airtel, glo and 9mobile? I have an idea where you can purchase that.

If you need cheap data for as low as ₦260 for 1Gb that would last for 30 days before it expires then try gablinks

This site is durable and efficient. Am speaking from experience because i have tried it before and it worked for me. Am still currently using it.
Though, they're many websites you can buy Data for cheap price but am mentioning gablinks because it's one of the best.

How to register?
Step 1, sign up , fill in the required information.
Step 2, set up your transaction pin and login.
Step 3, fund your wallet and select your preferred network.
Step 4, select Data bundle and add your number to receive your data.
Step 5, click confirm and that is it. You will be credited instantly.

Check the screenshot (image) to see the website Llnk.

1 Like

Re: How To Buy Cheap Data? by IbomGuy: 5:56pm On Jul 17
This site is not secured. Be careful of updating sensitive information there.

(1) (Reply)

Vavila Synergy Limited To Launch App Revolutionizing Hotel Booking / Black Metal Thread / New Single Alert! A Miracle by Rudolph Edafe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.