Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,018 members, 7,896,288 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:26 AM

Chelsea Players Disasi, Gusto & Fofana Unfollow Enzo Fernandez Over Racist Chant - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Players Disasi, Gusto & Fofana Unfollow Enzo Fernandez Over Racist Chant (34846 Views)

Wesley Fofana Breaks His Fast During Match, Thanks EPL / "Napoli Asked For Match Suspension After Racist Chant At Koulibaily" - Ancelloti / Chelsea Fan Loses His Job Over Racist Chant At Raheem Sterling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Players Disasi, Gusto & Fofana Unfollow Enzo Fernandez Over Racist Chant by Emperormartin(m): 8:39pm On Jul 16
Do Argentina, Russia, Poland, Czech, Slovakia and Serbian women Bleep black men at all...

I'm curious to know this

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Players Disasi, Gusto & Fofana Unfollow Enzo Fernandez Over Racist Chant by EmiDon11: 8:40pm On Jul 16
T
Re: Chelsea Players Disasi, Gusto & Fofana Unfollow Enzo Fernandez Over Racist Chant by Tegabadguy(m): 8:42pm On Jul 16
debbiebianca2:
Chelsea players Axel Disasi, Malo Gusto and Wesley Fofana have all 𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐃 Enzo Fernandez on Instagram today.

It happens following chants he sang with Argentinean teammates about the French national team with some mentions to “passports, families, all born in Africa”.

“Football in 2024: uninhibited racism 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️”, this was the post on Twitter by Wesley Fofana tonight.

https://x.com/wesley_fofana3/status/1813286455256519160?s=46&t=jH8TaLA7jlpX364meW4q5g
world war is coming
Re: Chelsea Players Disasi, Gusto & Fofana Unfollow Enzo Fernandez Over Racist Chant by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:43pm On Jul 16
angry

The truth is, Nigeria is their NIGHTMARE While playing Colombia all their minds was ringing was Nigeria. We always give them a very, very, very tough battle to never forget. In the most recent Under 21 world cup hosted by Argentina. It was Nigeria that kicked them out in the second round on their own soil.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Players Disasi, Gusto & Fofana Unfollow Enzo Fernandez Over Racist Chant by Meedon: 8:43pm On Jul 16
Confirm. That useless boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Players Disasi, Gusto & Fofana Unfollow Enzo Fernandez Over Racist Chant by Starz825(m): 8:44pm On Jul 16
Argentina na racist country Normal normal

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Players Disasi, Gusto & Fofana Unfollow Enzo Fernandez Over Racist Chant by Brendaniel: 8:44pm On Jul 16
Watianoengineer:
I dropped 4k for my wife today say make she take cook for me and children. I came back from work to meet beans and garri. 4k cannot even cook a decent meal for naija again.

If I gather courage to end my life for 3rd main land bridge, government go still arrest me say I Wan kill myself.

It's a crime for you to kill yourself but it's not a crime if government use hunger kill every one.

We will wake up like Kenyans one day

Are you not blaming Peter Obi again?

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Players Disasi, Gusto & Fofana Unfollow Enzo Fernandez Over Racist Chant by Wizardslayer: 8:44pm On Jul 16
When i see black people cry and complain that white people are racist, i laugh at them with shame and pity.

Black man hate his fellow black man.

Black man kills his fellow black man

A police officer will shoot his fellow black man bcus a Chinese man pays.

South Africans kills their fellow black man.

In Nigeria the hate amongst the three major tribes Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo are unparalleled.

Black is evil and wicked to himself.

Fake love everywhere.....

9 Likes

Re: Chelsea Players Disasi, Gusto & Fofana Unfollow Enzo Fernandez Over Racist Chant by Jayhome24: 8:45pm On Jul 16
Etahi4:
Argentina team was wrong to celebrate with racist song

They have always be like that, very useless idiots. And the funiest thing is they are not even better than Africa because they are nothing but a classified third world country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Players Disasi, Gusto & Fofana Unfollow Enzo Fernandez Over Racist Chant by Exceed15: 8:46pm On Jul 16
Are they even whites?
Re: Chelsea Players Disasi, Gusto & Fofana Unfollow Enzo Fernandez Over Racist Chant by casualobserver: 8:48pm On Jul 16
Etahi4:
Argentina team was wrong to celebrate with racist song

If you know about Argentina, you will already be aware that are probably the most racist country in the world. It’s in their DNA. Name one black Argentinian? They actually got rid of their black population.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Players Disasi, Gusto & Fofana Unfollow Enzo Fernandez Over Racist Chant by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:49pm On Jul 16
Wizardslayer:

When i see black people cry and complain that white people are racist, i laugh at them with shame and pity.

Black man hate his fellow black man.

Black man kills his fellow black man

A police officer will shoot his fellow black man bcus a Chinese man pays.

South Africans kills their fellow black man.

In Nigeria the hate amongst the three major tribes Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo are unparalleled.

Black is evil and wicked to himself.

Fake love everywhere.....

The person that almost killed Trump is also a black man that hates his fellow black man Trump. Abeg comot for here.

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Players Disasi, Gusto & Fofana Unfollow Enzo Fernandez Over Racist Chant by internationalman(m): 8:50pm On Jul 16
Some of them are white while some are mixed (Latin American and white).. But Messi is fully white
Re: Chelsea Players Disasi, Gusto & Fofana Unfollow Enzo Fernandez Over Racist Chant by internationalman(m): 8:51pm On Jul 16
casualobserver:

If you know about Argentina, you will already be aware that are probably the most racist countries in the world. It’s in their DNA. Name one black Argentinian? They actually got rid of their black population.

Name one white Nigerian.. I don't know why black want to be citizen of every country in the world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Players Disasi, Gusto & Fofana Unfollow Enzo Fernandez Over Racist Chant by maestro299: 8:51pm On Jul 16
Matheusmartin:
It's only to shout racism that the average black man knows. To build and sustain civilization, they can not.

Even Nigerians that are terrible tribalists will come here and be running their mouths.

Person nor fit crack joke again in peace. Nawa o.

BTW,why's Enzo the only person being called out??

God bless you bro. See them up there shouting 'racist' like the weak-minded idiots that they are. They are planning everyday on how to abandon their country and still run to those 'racist' places o.

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Players Disasi, Gusto & Fofana Unfollow Enzo Fernandez Over Racist Chant by Jayhome24: 8:52pm On Jul 16
HydraFeeds:
Sometimes just a silly move can ruin a promising/sterling career.

Enzo is ruled already many players around the world will unfollow him and his other bitch racist bastards.

Imagine Argentina too dey form white. Na wah oo.

Is France among Copa America team or is France member of South America state?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Players Disasi, Gusto & Fofana Unfollow Enzo Fernandez Over Racist Chant by Wotowotoman: 8:53pm On Jul 16
Almiron:
I remember De Paul was about to pull the same stunt after 2021 Copa win in Brazil, Leo stopped him immediately.

Well he is an adult and responsible for his actions.

He should come apologize immediately.

Imagine France no even dey Copa America

I don't condone racism

Someone shared this don't know how true it is....

So why did Leo not stop them this time? Because he enjoyed it? 🤔

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Players Disasi, Gusto & Fofana Unfollow Enzo Fernandez Over Racist Chant by Jayhome24: 8:54pm On Jul 16
internationalman:

Name one white Nigerian.. I don't know why black want to be citizen of every country in the world.

Pls don't let me curse you this evening just pls go and sleep or I will rain curse upon you.

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Players Disasi, Gusto & Fofana Unfollow Enzo Fernandez Over Racist Chant by omozu1(m): 8:54pm On Jul 16
It is up to FIFA to do the needful
Ban them for ten years from all FIFA organized tournaments.
And others will learn.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea Players Disasi, Gusto & Fofana Unfollow Enzo Fernandez Over Racist Chant by Matheusmartin: 8:55pm On Jul 16
maestro299:

God bless you bro. See them up there shouting 'racist' like the weak-minded idiots that they are. They are planning everyday on how to abandon their country and still run to those 'racist' places o.

Very yeye people..
grin
Re: Chelsea Players Disasi, Gusto & Fofana Unfollow Enzo Fernandez Over Racist Chant by femi4: 8:55pm On Jul 16
debbiebianca2:
Chelsea players Axel Disasi, Malo Gusto and Wesley Fofana have all 𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐃 Enzo Fernandez on Instagram today.

It happens following chants he sang with Argentinean teammates about the French national team with some mentions to “passports, families, all born in Africa”.

“Football in 2024: uninhibited racism 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️”, this was the post on Twitter by Wesley Fofana tonight.

https://x.com/wesley_fofana3/status/1813286455256519160?s=46&t=jH8TaLA7jlpX364meW4q5g
Enzo wey no be white dey do racist chant
Re: Chelsea Players Disasi, Gusto & Fofana Unfollow Enzo Fernandez Over Racist Chant by casualobserver: 8:56pm On Jul 16
internationalman:

Typical ignorant Nigerian.enlighten yourself. They had/have blacks, they exterminated most of them and hide the ones that are left. At some point the population of Argentina was 1/3rd blacks and up to half in some areas. Ironically Buenos Aires, their capital was once predominantly black. Argentina was built by black slaves. Their history and blacks are like 5and 6. As with all racists and to tell you how predominant blacks once were in Argentina, it is ironic one of their former presidents was half black. This was a result of a deliberate policy of whitening the population, through encouraging immigration of Europeans and leaving many black women with no choice but to marry whites over time for economic reasons and also because there was a scarcity off black men due to poor health etc. such is the history of blacks and Argentina that a majority of “white” Argentinians have black blood in them but they either do not know or refuse to accept or acknowledge it.

Understand that there is hardly a South American country without a significant black population because in most cases the majority of the original inhabitants have been wiped out by disease brought by the explorers. The European explorers and migrants settlers settled to farm plantations with black slaves. So blacks and South America are like 5 and 6. Has it ever occurred to you that the countries that surround Argentina all have blacks, so why don’t you see or hear about black Argentinians?

As far as white Nigerians you will be shocked there are more white Nigerians outside Nigeria than in Nigeria. I still remmember on my first day in a job in the Uk and my boss told me we have a Nigerian here and lo and behold this white man walked up to me. Apparently he was born and grew up in Nigeria in the 70s. Mandilas is a Nigerian, Leventis is a Nigerian and many other families…Trump’s son-in/law is a white Nigerian. Although not a Nigerian, even former British PM John major was once spent some years in Nigeria as a bank clerk in Jos. If not for the accident he had (he walks with a limp) causing him to return, his children could easily have been Nigerian. Nigeria was once a place where it was a privilege to be posted to in the eyes of the westerners and many of them had children here. I went to school with many who were born here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNSqBKzBeR0?si=h7CRfzdVh62BFVwX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5L_GsCllHk?si=nK2CBf0DQDK9wdWD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKbh-m5545M?si=PXF6c_cqrJsSAg83

5 Likes

Re: Chelsea Players Disasi, Gusto & Fofana Unfollow Enzo Fernandez Over Racist Chant by Almiron: 8:56pm On Jul 16
Wotowotoman:

So why did Leo not stop them this time? Because he enjoyed it? 🤔
Because he didn't travel with them, they don't misbehave when Leo is around. I bet you didn't know that before cos you're using nairaland free mode. If you get data you go don find out that Leo is still Miami with his family nursing injury. His team still dey play league while others are on holidays.

Get a life kid

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Players Disasi, Gusto & Fofana Unfollow Enzo Fernandez Over Racist Chant by Segxydube: 8:57pm On Jul 16
Dpharisee:
Argentines are racists, the only country in South America that ensured that blacks are wiped out and gave refuge to Nazis who escaped from Germany after committing genocide and holocaust.

People are blinded by their top players and performance in football to forget their dark history, what they are singing is supposed to be a racist song only for the ears of Argentines but social media exposes everything these days

Nigerian dey talk about dark history😂😂😂
Re: Chelsea Players Disasi, Gusto & Fofana Unfollow Enzo Fernandez Over Racist Chant by Wotowotoman: 8:57pm On Jul 16
Matheusmartin:
It's only to shout racism that the average black man knows. To build and sustain civilization, they can not.

Even Nigerians that are terrible tribalists will come here and be running their mouths.

Person nor fit crack joke again in peace. Nawa o.

BTW,why's Enzo the only person being called out??

You have clearly never lived abroad. So I won’t blame you for not knowing what blacks and other minorities go through in the hands of racists people.

I won’t be surprised that your type go dey smile when oyibo discriminate against you just because you wan feel among…

Btw, Enzo is their teammate. That’s why they unfollowed him. You are not very bright. Are you? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Chelsea Players Disasi, Gusto & Fofana Unfollow Enzo Fernandez Over Racist Chant by blaise26abj(m): 8:58pm On Jul 16
unity004:
Say no to racism in Football,
Imagine what black football fans that rooted for Argentina will feel like now

We always told them that the entire Argentine team including Messi are racists but they will not hear . People should at least research the people they support. Argentine history is plagued with racists . Who harbored Nazis after the war ? Argentines .

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Players Disasi, Gusto & Fofana Unfollow Enzo Fernandez Over Racist Chant by Lamasta(m): 8:58pm On Jul 16
They are all racist there in Argentina including the FIFA boy too cool we know dem

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Players Disasi, Gusto & Fofana Unfollow Enzo Fernandez Over Racist Chant by Jayhome24: 8:58pm On Jul 16
internationalman:
Some of the are white while some are mixed (Latin American and white).. But Messi is fully white

Pls no white man exist. Calling these people white is totally ignorant and colour mis-match.

If you have ever seen anyone with cotton wool or A4 white sheet of paper skin colour drop the picture here pls?

These butter colour or semi-pink human forming white are just too foolish and ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Players Disasi, Gusto & Fofana Unfollow Enzo Fernandez Over Racist Chant by Goodman247: 8:59pm On Jul 16
So that statement mbappe made is still on their mind after almost two years,
Re: Chelsea Players Disasi, Gusto & Fofana Unfollow Enzo Fernandez Over Racist Chant by Segxydube: 9:00pm On Jul 16
Hezzyluv:
Like someone rightly said, "if to sey them lose to Colombia, na Africans/blacks for pity them pass because of Messi"

Argentina team needs punishment for their behavior. They should be ban from the next Intercontinental competition to serve as lesson to others. Other teams can't even imagine such nonsense let alone learning from Argentina.

Go ban them na... Mumu

So una don dey hate dem because dem dey beat all ur favourite teams🤣🤣😂😂
Re: Chelsea Players Disasi, Gusto & Fofana Unfollow Enzo Fernandez Over Racist Chant by alphaNomega: 9:01pm On Jul 16
Dpharisee:
Argentines are racists, the only country in South America that ensured that blacks are wiped out and gave refuge to Nazis who escaped from Germany after committing genocide and holocaust.

People are blinded by their top players and performance in football to forget their dark history, what they are singing is supposed to be a racist song only for the ears of Argentines but social media exposes everything these days
so as Argentina is racist, did they come to your country to beg for anything? why can't you allow them to be racist in peace? do you think their country panders to this faux LGTV DEI nonsense that some countries are experimenting with? Are African countries not racist by kidnapping, robbing and chasing away white people from their communities? get the 4rk outta here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Players Disasi, Gusto & Fofana Unfollow Enzo Fernandez Over Racist Chant by DeeScan: 9:01pm On Jul 16
[img][/img]
Emperormartin:
Do Argentina, Russia, Poland, Czech, Slovakia and Serbian women Bleep black men at all...

I'm curious to know this
are Polish racist too??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw / Victor Osimhen Scores First Champions League Goal Vs Chelsea, Fans React(Photos) / David Beckham Dribbles Inter Miami Players In Five-A-Side Match (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.