Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,264 members, 7,928,867 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 12:38 AM

Things We Do To Survive In Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Things We Do To Survive In Abuja (51373 Views)

When A Man Has To Survive, He Does Anything / Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? / Can An Introvert Survive In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things We Do To Survive In Abuja by Timmi: 12:19pm On Jul 17
mipeesoft:
Obviously you can't have a sane mind while you're supporting apc in the midst of this severe hardship. From your comment, I perfectly understand your condition, so quick recovery to you grin. Iree ooo!

While the young man is doing something productive for himself, you are here showing how worthless of a human being with absolutely nothing to show for been alive other than whining and wailing - the traits from the people from the land of rising wailers. Mtcheeww

1 Like

Re: Things We Do To Survive In Abuja by Rivermonster(m): 12:19pm On Jul 17
Hezzyluv:
Your own even beta sey you see Okada do. I.e, you get steady daily savings. Ask those graduates who doesn't have work and can't stoop low to ride Okada how hunger dey arrange them.
See this senseless man na only bike work dey Nigeria wey jobless graduate go do? Wait how many jobless graduates you Don buy motorcycle for make dem take work wey dem tell you say, they "can't stoop low"? You know how much for motorcycle? Oga buy motorcycle with your money give any jobless graduate wey dey find am hard to eat I bet you dem no go reject am in fact dem go rush am. No be to come Nairaland to come dey form watin you no be. Mumu
Re: Things We Do To Survive In Abuja by capricornlady: 12:20pm On Jul 17
I thought all nairalanders were
millionaires? This is the reality & life of so many nairalanders; it's well
Re: Things We Do To Survive In Abuja by allthingsgood: 12:20pm On Jul 17
mipeesoft:
Obviously you can't have a sane mind while you're supporting apc in the midst of this severe hardship. From your comment, I perfectly understand your condition, so quick recovery to you grin. Iree ooo!

some of u just cant move past elections

1 Like

Re: Things We Do To Survive In Abuja by nigmarelli(m): 12:22pm On Jul 17
FireUpNow:

Okada riding is better than doing scam on the internet

Exactly Boss. I don't know what the stoop low means in this context.
Re: Things We Do To Survive In Abuja by OZIOGU1: 12:22pm On Jul 17
RealityKings:

This is inspiring

The story is long man, i just cut it short to encourage that young, most people you see today obviously have a story you are not aware of, sometimes a depressing story.

2 Likes

Re: Things We Do To Survive In Abuja by Timmi: 12:24pm On Jul 17
Didijiji:
Crate of egg now is 6k because your olodo tribesman is president... How can the southern part have a worse president to the north and then they say he is a first class graduate

You just confirm that you can’t comprehend simple English. The OP talks about what he is doing to better his life so that he can buy the “egg” at whatever price your mama dey sell am while you are here lamenting what it costs and yet you are no doing anything productive but rather conducting marker surveys of goods and product. Continue
Re: Things We Do To Survive In Abuja by FireUpNow(m): 12:26pm On Jul 17
nigmarelli:

Exactly Boss. I don't know what the stoop low means in this context.

Don't mind him. The graduate riding okada did not stoop so low, it's a starting point.

1 Like

Re: Things We Do To Survive In Abuja by Leebeedo(m): 12:27pm On Jul 17
Hmmm....na for Buhari regime the phrase "Go hard or go home" dey motivate the youth oh. For this Tinubu regime, you fit "Go hard" make things harder for you.

I pity my fellow Nigerian youth!
Re: Things We Do To Survive In Abuja by mipeesoft(m): 12:27pm On Jul 17
You're spending your entire life in the mud and you're looking for someone to drag into the mud along with you, sorry I no dey available. Abegi enjoy your stay in the mud. And if you're expecting me to flaunt my wealth here so that you can beg for money to eat, na zero you dey. grin
Timmi:

While the young man is doing something productive for himself, you are here showing how worthless of a human being with absolutely nothing to show for been alive other than wining and wailing - the traits from the people from the land of rising wailers. Mtcheeww
Re: Things We Do To Survive In Abuja by DaddyCoool: 12:28pm On Jul 17
allthingsgood:

show your own nose na

I'll never show my real face on NL in a million years, how much more admit to doing okada. I admire OP's bravery
Re: Things We Do To Survive In Abuja by mipeesoft(m): 12:28pm On Jul 17
While some of you just like and cherish poverty grin
allthingsgood:

some of u just cant move past elections
Re: Things We Do To Survive In Abuja by Didijiji: 12:30pm On Jul 17
Timmi:

You just confirm that you can’t comprehend simple English. The OP talks about what he is doing to better his life so that he can buy the “egg” at whatever price your mama dey sell am while you are here lamenting what it costs and yet you are no doing anything productive but rather conducting marker surveys of goods and product. Continue
it is shameful.. the best we can offer is the worst president in history
Re: Things We Do To Survive In Abuja by DeeScan: 12:35pm On Jul 17
mipeesoft:
Abi make ereluroz help him submit his CV for tifnubu table grin
mske she give her papa .. her pman been get that kind connection..
Re: Things We Do To Survive In Abuja by Willie2015: 12:35pm On Jul 17
sheddyboy01:
Life has phases, there is always a starting point, having submitted CV in several organisations with few call up and no job offer yet, I decide to give Okada Business a try. And if you reside in Massaka, Nasarawa State. And stays around Akwanga, Gwandala, Luvu, Area 1, Zone 5, Zone 4, Up-market etc do well to patronise me.

You can as well tell us how you started, it would mean a whole lot to us at this stage of life.

Days of little beginning...
Ps learn how to double your savings...
With the power of the Stock Market....
U will succeed...

1 Like

Re: Things We Do To Survive In Abuja by premierlead: 12:37pm On Jul 17
sheddyboy01:
Life has phases, there is always a starting point, having submitted CV in several organisations with few call up and no job offer yet, I decide to give Okada Business a try. And if you reside in Massaka, Nasarawa State. And stays around Akwanga, Gwandala, Luvu, Area 1, Zone 5, Zone 4, Up-market etc do well to patronise me.

You can as well tell us how you started, it would mean a whole lot to us at this stage of life.

Ahnie casted you already

2 Likes

Re: Things We Do To Survive In Abuja by OgidiHerbals2(m): 12:37pm On Jul 17
Well done God bless your hustle

1 Like

Re: Things We Do To Survive In Abuja by kiddkash(m): 12:38pm On Jul 17
Rexymania:
No be Daniel Regha be this?
That nuisance on twitter that won't look for a job
Re: Things We Do To Survive In Abuja by 99thEnemy(m): 12:38pm On Jul 17
LeeSmart:
Mr OP wetin u wan prove wey make u display ur pics like dis? Anyways you handsome small maybe EreluRoz fit pick interest in you😆😆
She prefers an athletic man. grin

Re: Things We Do To Survive In Abuja by Bimpe29: 12:43pm On Jul 17
Your hard work and resilience towards a successful life will ultimately be rewarded.
Re: Things We Do To Survive In Abuja by Emeka71(m): 12:45pm On Jul 17
Hezzyluv:
Your own even beta sey you see Okada do. I.e, you get steady daily savings. Ask those graduates who doesn't have work and can't stoop low to ride Okada how hunger dey arrange them.
Enter party.
Re: Things We Do To Survive In Abuja by dannyspeejay(m): 12:48pm On Jul 17
Make I no talk
Re: Things We Do To Survive In Abuja by elinaxy(m): 12:49pm On Jul 17
RoyalBoutique:
At least put your phone number, I will need you once in a while for deliveries.

But bike no dey run for Area 1 na, except very early mornings.

Abi you and those V.I.O people get agreement?
masaka area 1 not Abuja area 1

1 Like

Re: Things We Do To Survive In Abuja by AlbertNewton: 12:51pm On Jul 17
Hezzyluv:

Lolz 😂. But it seems to me that you're talking from personal experience cool
Re: Things We Do To Survive In Abuja by ProjectNEXT(m): 12:51pm On Jul 17
Hezzyluv:

Baba..., when Sapa hold me, no body tell me to go do POS business from there I come buy keke dey ride. Today, without much stress, I dey save average of 10k daily.
Boss make i drop aza for 1k
Re: Things We Do To Survive In Abuja by Tempulated: 12:52pm On Jul 17
sheddyboy01:

Take a look at a whole capital filled with an undiluted poverty and wretchedness. Nigeria is the hell in the bible. There is nothing any useless idiiot can tell me.

1 Like

Re: Things We Do To Survive In Abuja by Benrosaria(m): 12:53pm On Jul 17
Oga drive and don't die. ❣️👊❣️. Cause I need you to survive too
Re: Things We Do To Survive In Abuja by Judolisco(m): 12:55pm On Jul 17
sheddyboy01:

with my master's degree I run uber for Abuja as well... God go do am for u soon... Me sef still dey hustle.... Na lazy person dey sit down for huz

3 Likes

Re: Things We Do To Survive In Abuja by favelli(m): 1:01pm On Jul 17
OZIOGU1:

Dont give up brother, i started the same hustle back in the days and today i can bet you, things have changed, i hustle groundnut selling from Abacha road to maraba junction, i sell recharge cards, i make phone calls( during the good old days of visafone) i patched road to get 10,20,50 naira from drivers and motorcycle owners, on a particular day i got heavy slap from a military man for asking for money and crossing the road with some rope. that same spot, i was there and someone offered me a security job in Abuja town, for 4500/month in zone 6, i cant reject it coz it was out of love from the young man, sometimes lack of transport will make me drop at war college and treck to my duty post, all these were moment of memories i can never forget in my life because that was the beginning of what i am enjoying today, No yahoo, no scamming and i made it, i am not a billionaire but i am very comfortable in in this harsh biting economy.

Today, i pay bills and i have reserve, don't give up brother, PM me let me send you a link for a job available lets try our luck and pray. Big things start small.

Good afternoon sir, I read your reply to his post and was inspired and touched at the same time. Normally I wouldn't have mentioned you as you said there was a job opportunity which you wanted him to hit you up and try because you were specific to him, but when I checked your profile you said you should be asked anything and you might be ones God's sent. Please am also in search of a job. I reside at Abuja. Finished service this year. Thank you in anticipation

2 Likes

Re: Things We Do To Survive In Abuja by mrkings84(m): 1:03pm On Jul 17
Hezzyluv:

Baba..., when Sapa hold me, no body tell me to go do POS business from there I come buy keke dey ride. Today, without much stress, I dey save average of 10k daily.

U earn more than an oil company worker (junior staff)

1 Like

Re: Things We Do To Survive In Abuja by Melody789: 1:05pm On Jul 17
Can somebody here on Nairaland give this young man a decent job? Nairaland supporting Nairalanders.

@op you are one of the very few young men that still believes in making a honest living as the rate of yahoo boys growing on a steady basis is alarming with no hope of alleviating the present condition from elected officials or government policies.

May GOD raise help for you. May you meet your helper on this platform.

2 Likes

Re: Things We Do To Survive In Abuja by mipeesoft(m): 1:05pm On Jul 17
Dat wan sef gud. grin
DeeScan:
mske she give her papa .. her pman been get that kind connection..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Testimonies Of Second-Class Lower Graduates Who Have Good Jobs / Kindly Advice The HR / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.