Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,795 members, 7,938,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 01:31 AM

I Don't Know Why Cucumbers I Do See Now Are Not As Big As The Ones I Used T.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know Why Cucumbers I Do See Now Are Not As Big As The Ones I Used T.. (1390 Views)

These Kalabari Women Has Big As.s / Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know Why Cucumbers I Do See Now Are Not As Big As The Ones I Used T.. by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:55pm On Jul 16
I don't know why the cucumbers I do see now are not as big as the ones I used to have few months ago. The ones I see now are not big. Unlike the ones I used to have just few months ago that were bigger and longer. And I like my cucumber big, long and fleshy.

I just got the one below this night, and look how small it looks, small.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Why Cucumbers I Do See Now Are Not As Big As The Ones I Used T.. by imagrg(m): 10:05pm On Jul 16
The abokis have realised that the big ones have slacken so many totos such that even aboki's big preek now wallow in the borehole dug in the toto by big cucumbers. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Why Cucumbers I Do See Now Are Not As Big As The Ones I Used T.. by LeeSmart: 7:28am On Jul 17
I kinda find this moniker interesting, lol the werey no care to tell una how de thing de do herπŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Re: I Don't Know Why Cucumbers I Do See Now Are Not As Big As The Ones I Used T.. by yungkels(m): 7:31am On Jul 17
I swear this not about cucumber
Re: I Don't Know Why Cucumbers I Do See Now Are Not As Big As The Ones I Used T.. by RighteousDemon: 8:27am On Jul 17
Na that your flat chest I Dey remember any time I see you on NL.
Gosh!
Re: I Don't Know Why Cucumbers I Do See Now Are Not As Big As The Ones I Used T.. by fadilaMaikiriki: 6:01pm On Jul 17
RighteousDemon:
Gosh!
Hmmmmm!
Re: I Don't Know Why Cucumbers I Do See Now Are Not As Big As The Ones I Used T.. by fadilaMaikiriki: 6:02pm On Jul 17
RighteousDemon:
Gosh!
This is not a nice thing to say to someone please.
Re: I Don't Know Why Cucumbers I Do See Now Are Not As Big As The Ones I Used T.. by RighteousDemon: 11:10pm On Jul 17
fadilaMaikiriki:
This is not a nice thing to say to someone please.

I still like them the way they were when I last left them. Flat
Re: I Don't Know Why Cucumbers I Do See Now Are Not As Big As The Ones I Used T.. by EmmyMaestro(m): 11:49pm On Jul 17
If it is this cucumber you are talking about, then go to the northern states where they are planted
Re: I Don't Know Why Cucumbers I Do See Now Are Not As Big As The Ones I Used T.. by Sapasenator: 12:03am On Jul 18
Because of ladies like op, I nor dey chop cucumber again.
Re: I Don't Know Why Cucumbers I Do See Now Are Not As Big As The Ones I Used T.. by fadilaMaikiriki: 7:26am On Jul 18
RighteousDemon:

I still like them the way they were when I last left them. Flat
You're going harder with your words please. Stop it's making me feel bad. You know it's no fault of mine they're that way. You're also not perfect, or are you?
Re: I Don't Know Why Cucumbers I Do See Now Are Not As Big As The Ones I Used T.. by Reggaero(m): 7:39am On Jul 18
Cucumber threadgringringrin

(1) (Reply)

Unrequitted Love? What Do I Do To Win Her Love? / Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is / Macho Men 'not Seen As Good Partners'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.