Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,216 members, 7,963,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:07 AM

My Dream About The Upcoming Protest Isn't A Good One - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Dream About The Upcoming Protest Isn't A Good One (1167 Views)

AUGUST 1 PROTEST: Qestions Nobody Is Asking About The Upcoming Protest. / #Endbadgovernent: Nightmare Regarding Upcoming Protest In The North. / Who Called For The Upcoming Protest? Igbos, Hausa Or Yoruba? Nsima Nseobong Atta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dream About The Upcoming Protest Isn't A Good One by AlaafinOfOyo: 10:20pm On Jul 16
In 2014 November, I dreamed that Buhari won in my first ever political dream. Last night I dreamed about the planned protest against Tunubu and it was bad ... very bad. I suggest people let this incompetent government be. After all, if the people stood their ground before they stole power, things won't be this bad.

Elections have consequences. They always do. But peace is invaluable, even under a bad corrupt government.
Re: My Dream About The Upcoming Protest Isn't A Good One by vanbonattel: 10:21pm On Jul 16
We are peaceful people, please let Tinubu continue.

We don't want any protest againg this government.

grin
Re: My Dream About The Upcoming Protest Isn't A Good One by Optional09: 10:23pm On Jul 16
Anyone deer to protest will risk it all for nothing. I mean absolute nothing

2 Likes

Re: My Dream About The Upcoming Protest Isn't A Good One by MufasaLion: 10:24pm On Jul 16
You're deluded.

6 Likes

Re: My Dream About The Upcoming Protest Isn't A Good One by EreluRoz: 10:26pm On Jul 16
MufasaLion:
You're deluded.
He's disguising 😆

3 Likes

Re: My Dream About The Upcoming Protest Isn't A Good One by MufasaLion: 10:32pm On Jul 16
EreluRoz:
He's disguising 😆

Hunger can make people say/type nonsense because they're not in the right state of mind.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dream About The Upcoming Protest Isn't A Good One by vanbonattel: 10:34pm On Jul 16
MufasaLion:

Hunger can make people say/type nonsense because they're not in the right state of mind.

Like my brothers groaning while muttering ebinpawa, are they in their right state of mind?
Re: My Dream About The Upcoming Protest Isn't A Good One by MufasaLion: 10:35pm On Jul 16
vanbonattel:

Like my brothers groaning while muttering ebinpawa, are they in their right state of mind?

An average Nigerian is living below poverty line. So, technically, everyone is hungry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dream About The Upcoming Protest Isn't A Good One by vanbonattel: 10:37pm On Jul 16
MufasaLion:

An average Nigerian is living below poverty line. So, technically, everyone is hungry.

Exactly, while only some people are vocal about it by screaming ebinpawa. Others are dumb, so they cannot say it.
Re: My Dream About The Upcoming Protest Isn't A Good One by MufasaLion: 10:40pm On Jul 16
vanbonattel:

Exactly, while only some people are vocal about it by screaming ebinpawa. Others are dumb, so they cannot say it.

Everyone is complaining but I get where you're going. I'm not in for tribal or bigotry. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: My Dream About The Upcoming Protest Isn't A Good One by SocialJustice: 11:23pm On Jul 16
AlaafinOfOyo:
In 2014 November, I dreamed that Buhari won in my first ever political dream. Last night I dreamed about the planned protest against Tunubu and it was bad ... very bad. I suggest people let this incompetent government be. After all, if the people stood their ground before they gained power, things won't be this bad.

Elections have consequences. They always do. But peace is invaluable, even under a bad government.
People will definitely die on both sides and it will seal Tinubu's fate as one term president.

When the next elections come, Nigerians can sell their souls for 5k if they like.
Re: My Dream About The Upcoming Protest Isn't A Good One by yarimo(m): 11:31pm On Jul 16
To Obidients none of their business with your dreams, all they know is protest must hold so that they can steal from innocent people in the name of protest. Group of criminals undecided

10 Likes

Re: My Dream About The Upcoming Protest Isn't A Good One by ogashman(m): 2:31am On Jul 17
If u like dream from now till next week, protest must happen.

Do u think no Kenyan dreamt about Kenyan protest? But they held their ground and turned things around.

A soldier can not because of death refuse to go to war

1 Like

Re: My Dream About The Upcoming Protest Isn't A Good One by DMerciful(m): 3:25am On Jul 17
Bring religious sentiments to hold the people down
AlaafinOfOyo:
In 2014 November, I dreamed that Buhari won in my first ever political dream. Last night I dreamed about the planned protest against Tunubu and it was bad ... very bad. I suggest people let this incompetent government be. After all, if the people stood their ground before they stole power, things won't be this bad.

Elections have consequences. They always do. But peace is invaluable, even under a bad corrupt government.
Re: My Dream About The Upcoming Protest Isn't A Good One by Gucciboy: 3:26am On Jul 17
AlaafinOfOyo:

You left us guessing and in the dark because you didn't tell us about your dream about the coming protest, we should know what you are afraid of.
Re: My Dream About The Upcoming Protest Isn't A Good One by Gucciboy: 3:26am On Jul 17
yarimo:
To Obidients none of their business with your dreams, all they know is protest must hold so that they can steal from innocent people in the name of protest. Group of criminals undecided

Devote yourself to the pursuit of critical thinking.

It will help you.

1 Like

Re: My Dream About The Upcoming Protest Isn't A Good One by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:55am On Jul 17
PROTEST IN NAIJA HAS TRIBAL MARKS,FULL OF BIAS AND LOOTING OF SHOPS OF COMMON MAN ALONG ETHNIC DIVIDE.
PROTEST WITH TRIBAL DIVISION IS NONSENSE AND OF NO USE. grin
THE DAY NIGERIANS SPEAK ONE NATIVE LANGUAGE TO STOP OPPRESSIVE RULES LIKE KENYAN'S BOUND WITH SWAHILLI LANGUAGE,,THEN WE ARE ONE.angry
Re: My Dream About The Upcoming Protest Isn't A Good One by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:57am On Jul 17
yarimo:
EXACTLY WHAT AREA BOYZ ARE WAITING FOR TO LOOT SHOPS. angry
Re: My Dream About The Upcoming Protest Isn't A Good One by Lanretoye(m): 4:02am On Jul 17
SocialJustice:
People will definitely die on both sides and it will seal Tinubu's fate as one term president.

When the next elections come, Nigerians can sell their souls for 5k if they like.
who are the people that will die for you to live,so your own life carry collateral?

1 Like

Re: My Dream About The Upcoming Protest Isn't A Good One by WizardOfNG: 4:11am On Jul 17
That's is the post of the OP below showing he is only interested in "Igbo-only" Country and cannot ever care about peace for the "Zoo".

In fact, this fake thread shows a nigga capping with Mefor-style #EndSARS Taqiyah revealed below.

Only dummies take deceitful Biafran anarchists seriously when they activate their 'peace loving' and emergency lovers of the "Zoo" bullcrap.

AlaafinOfOyo:
This is actually where I had problem with IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu. Historically, Ndigbo do have ancestral links with the Efiks and Ibibios, but that is now history.

We all know that for every Igbo nationalist, Nigeria is a no-no - a country moving in circles for 60 years. So we Igbo want our own country, the way we had it before the British placed us in this aweful contraption called Nigeria.

As an Igbo, would you prefer:

1. An Igbo-only country comprising all Igbo communities in any state they're found in Nigeria

2. Biafra, knowing that some Igbo communities, especially west of the Niger were not part of the 1967 Biafra

3. A quick exit for our southeast Igbo people

Think carefully before you comment. And share the benefit and demerit of each option.

Only for Ndigbo please...

Note how the A F O N J AS INVADED the post. Igbo and Biafra do give them sleepless nights. They just cannot imagine a country without the Igbo. Maybe they fear that Igbo exit would lead to a chain reaction that would cause others to leave and expose their bankruptcy if left to their own devices. What do you think chopnaira? what are AF O N JA scared of an Igbo or Biafra exit and never concerned that Ilorin, Kwr and maybe Lagos is gone?

1 Like

Re: My Dream About The Upcoming Protest Isn't A Good One by Krak(m): 4:47am On Jul 17
Optional09:
Anyone dear to protest will risk it all for nothing. I mean absolute nothing

Dare

1 Like

Re: My Dream About The Upcoming Protest Isn't A Good One by helinues: 5:16am On Jul 17
Can you see why it's important to be using mosquito net .

grin

1 Like

Re: My Dream About The Upcoming Protest Isn't A Good One by Bendeco2020: 6:30am On Jul 17
SocialJustice:

Stop saying rubbish

Don't you have sense ni?

If you didn't observe that tinubu did his rigging through INEC and APC Governors, then you are daft.

So, Rivers state voted APC for money too going by your assumption
Re: My Dream About The Upcoming Protest Isn't A Good One by Villagesquare: 7:00am On Jul 17
AlaafinOfOyo:

The Kick of a dying man is always painful because he does that with the last strength in him. People can't be hungry and calm at the same time. Let the Government do the needful to avoid break down of Law and order
Re: My Dream About The Upcoming Protest Isn't A Good One by Tallesty1(m): 7:15am On Jul 17
AlaafinOfOyo:

Pictures of this dream or it did not happen

1 Like

Re: My Dream About The Upcoming Protest Isn't A Good One by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:48am On Jul 17
The plot against the protesters in Lagos is terrible and may lead to a wider conflagration.

Those who have ears...
They will lose all, I mean, all.
The disclosure of the real intent of #WbdSars hijackers has soured vengeance.
Re: My Dream About The Upcoming Protest Isn't A Good One by Obiedun(m): 9:42am On Jul 17
AlaafinOfOyo:

I can assure you that there will be no protest. Go and dream another dream. Kikikikikikikikiki!
Re: My Dream About The Upcoming Protest Isn't A Good One by Beautifulday: 9:51am On Jul 17
Optional09:
Anyone deer to protest will risk it all for nothing. I mean absolute nothing

What is left of a dying hungry begger?

(1) (Reply)

If You Ever Had This In The Late 80s And Early 90s / The Only News I Read About Nigeria Is Impeachment / U.s. Denies Backing Tenure Extension For Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.