Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,687 members, 7,930,374 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 04:37 PM

EFCC vs Bello: Court Asked To Vacate Arrest Warrant, Trial Court To Adjourn - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC vs Bello: Court Asked To Vacate Arrest Warrant, Trial Court To Adjourn (12043 Views)

FIRS: Tunde Fowler Dragged To Court, Asked To Vacate Office, Return Salaries / Court Asked To Declare Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive, Order His Arrest / Court Asked To Sack Adeleke As Senator, Order Salary Refund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: EFCC vs Bello: Court Asked To Vacate Arrest Warrant, Trial Court To Adjourn by Brendaniel: 1:31pm On Jul 17
Jayhome24:

First let me sound this warning again to you I have told you obidients to always try to reason independently. Listen and listen good I'm not from SW I'm obi kinsman infact he was my big bros way back then but very distinctive smart criminal history is a bitch you can't how from it. I don't lie him because I knew him inside out.

You said your obidients statistics showed obi performed more than Tinubu during their governor days ba? I'm not surprise at your level of mentality because that was how you all said obi won the general election from the pit of hell and started bringing up stupid statistics at the end a whole 3 months was given to you and your charge and bail SANs to proof you won, pls were your quack SANs proven it? No. They only started talking about 460k dollars forfeiture shit.

Plss face your front you are talking out of point.

O ge me gi vum n'anya

If you don't give me the meaning of what I wrote up there you are not Igbo, I just went through your post. Account created in June 2023 has defended Yoruba and Tinubu throughout the entire life span of the account and you are claiming Igbo...

Secondly you could not prove with any data that Tinubu nor Fashola is better than Obi. You are a joker...

And see how you have been deflecting from issues, that is the attribute of people who spam from every side of the mouth...

Provide data of Tinubu's performance against Peter Obi and prove me wrong, you have just be telling lies since the beginning of our discussion...
Re: EFCC vs Bello: Court Asked To Vacate Arrest Warrant, Trial Court To Adjourn by Jayhome24: 2:44pm On Jul 17
Brendaniel:

O ge me gi vum n'anya

If you don't give me the meaning of what I wrote up there you are not Igbo, I just went through your post. Account created in June 2023 has defended Yoruba and Tinubu throughout the entire life span of the account and you are claiming Igbo...

Secondly you could not prove with any data that Tinubu nor Fashola is better than Obi. You are a joker...

And see how you have been deflecting from issues, that is the attribute of people who spam from every side of the mouth...

Provide data of Tinubu's performance against Peter Obi and prove me wrong, you have just be telling lies since the beginning of our discussion...

You are mad for asking meaning of the dialect you wrote you must be insane. Do you think I'm your boy for you to be telling me to tell you meaning of a dialect you are very stupid for saying such.

See this ekuke playing moonlight prank on me, u dey mad.
Re: EFCC vs Bello: Court Asked To Vacate Arrest Warrant, Trial Court To Adjourn by Brendaniel: 3:13pm On Jul 17
Jayhome24:

You are mad for asking meaning of the dialect you wrote you must be insane. Do you think I'm your boy for you to be telling me to tell you meaning of a dialect you are very stupid for saying such.

See this ekuke playing moonlight prank on me, u dey mad.

The truth is really paining you but I just have to say it grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adamu Garba, Writes Senate, House, Seeks Audience / Tinubu Not Bothered About Your Plot, Games – Onanuga To Atiku, Obi / President Jonathan's Christmas Message To The Nation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.