Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,589 members, 7,929,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 05:25 AM

Warning To All Igbos In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning To All Igbos In Nigeria (570 Views)

There’s Nothing Like Mainstream Igbo, We’re All Igbos’: Chike Ogeah / Keep The Roads Clear From 6PM Nnamdi Kanu Orders All Igbos - ESN to appear / Tinubu: Fani-kayode Speaks On Attack Of Igbos In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning To All Igbos In Nigeria by franchasofficia: 6:08am On Jul 17
I am using this medium and opportunity to forewarn all Igbos in Nigeria especially.

Please don't join any protest in Nigeria against Tinubu's government.

Let those that believe the government of the man they bragged would be the best of the best correct whatever mistake they made.

Igbos you people have done enough to make Nigeria work, now is the time to focus on your individual lives, focus on that your buying and selling trade or job/career or handwork or small firm or factory or farming business or any other legitimate thing you do to earn a living and leave them alone to carry out their protest on their own.

Remember EndSars protest that started in Delta state and later moved to Lagos which Igbos later joined in solidarity and even did massively in Southeast, what happened? They spinned the truth around and blamed it all on Igbos being solely responsible for Endsars protest to destroy their Lagos state.

So please all Igbos must stay away from any planned protest. Nigeria is not Kenya. Kenyan people are united people, they are one people, Nigerians are not.

Have it in mind as an Igbo man that you are alone when it comes to Nigeria's national politics, so don't allow yourself to be used to count scores again. Don't let them use you as their scapegoat.

Stay away from anything protest for Nigeria.

Pray to your God or whatever you worship to bless the works of your hand, focus on your family, focus on helping your family and the Igbo community around you to grow, forget about protesting for Nigeria because it's a waste of time and energy, nothing will change at the end of the protest.

Any Igbo man or woman joining any Nigerian protest is mad and should be severely dealt with by the security.

If you look around already, they are already blaming Igbos for a protest their people are calling for, so shame them by staying out of anything that has to do with protest.

They said Tinubu built Lagos, please let them give President Tinubu time to build Nigeria, he is just molding the concrete blocks and this takes time, abeg Ndigbo stay away from their family affair, don't allow them use you to settle their family fight.

Share this message on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, Telegram and all channels you know let it get to all Igbos in Nigeria.

As a proud and eminent Igbo son, I love you Igbo sons and daughters so much and will never watch you all harmed in any way, please this is the best way to keep you safe in Nigeria.

Keep your eyes on your goal to succeed in life and trust in God, no matter the economic hardship, God will definitely make a way for you and your family, protesting will never help your life.

Avoid crime and engage in legitimate business and trade and be patient, God will definitely send smile your way, if I can be where I am today, it means anybody that focus on doing a legitimate business backed with sincere prayers to God on daily basis will succeed no matter the economy of the country or policies of the government of the country.

I love you all, please stay away from their planned protest because they will definitely blame the Igbos even if they see just one Igbo man join millions of them to do a protest.

Stay safe, I love you all.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning To All Igbos In Nigeria by Afonjackson: 6:11am On Jul 17
The Chief Protesting Agbero is in power that's why there is no protest ongoing.

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Igbos In Nigeria by surgical: 6:13am On Jul 17
This is the government hand, using divide and rule to truncate the protest will not work, address the concern of the masses, stop taking people for granted, relying on this worn out tactics

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Igbos In Nigeria by Chimarto: 6:14am On Jul 17
Surely, I won't protest. They all said Tinubu government will favor them and their families and now it's favouring them, why should we protest against the favor?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning To All Igbos In Nigeria by franchasofficia: 6:18am On Jul 17
surgical:
This is the government hand, using divide and rule to truncate the protest will not work, address the concern of the masses, stop taking people for granted, relying on this worn out tactics
I have nothing to do with Nigerian government of today.

My concern is for my beloved Igbo brothers and sisters who always carry the blame in Nigeria. Enough is enough.

Nigeria is not designed to work as a country unless the foundation is changed which is impossible.

I don't want to hear that an Igbo person got involved or got injured or killed in the name of a fruitless protest. That is my concern.

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Igbos In Nigeria by franchasofficia: 6:20am On Jul 17
Chimarto:
Surely, I won't protest. They all said Tinubu government will favor them and their families and now it's favouring them, why should we protest against the favor?
That is it.

Those who believe the man they called their Messiah isn't working, should go and protest, they know his house, Igbos must not get involved in any way.

Any Igbo person involved in the protest is a born fool without common sense and should face whatever he gets.

2 Likes

Re: Warning To All Igbos In Nigeria by Remman(m): 6:21am On Jul 17
They will only listen if it comes from Simon Ekpa or Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Igbos In Nigeria by Fighttillvictory: 8:55am On Jul 17
Igbo, Igbo do not protest any shit biko kwa .
history has taught us and this generation of Igbo will not be like our Father. amam na ihe di hard but chiUkwu Abiama(Abraham) go see us through. the north has started their evil plan again, stupid aboki gangude is suddenly saying igbo are marginalized like he only knew about it yesterday, see umu-nnem wise up ohh, it is all a plan to incite us with this government so they can remove him come 2027, but tell them to support obi in 2027 to remove tinubu and they won't.

4 Likes

Re: Warning To All Igbos In Nigeria by Iceberg3: 12:21pm On Jul 17
Op is very correct, they've already started blaming the Igbos for planning this yeye protest...the highly annoying helinues of a human being has beem opening threads upandan blaming the Igbos but has said or done absolutely nothing about the arewa northern groups who've been coming out to claim responsibility for the protest,what a human being....
Well servants can never stand to their masters

4 Likes

Re: Warning To All Igbos In Nigeria by franchasofficia: 12:59pm On Jul 27
Iceberg3:
Op is very correct, they've already started blaming the Igbos for planning this yeye protest...the highly annoying helinues of a human being has beem opening threads upandan blaming the Igbos but has said or done absolutely nothing about the arewa northern groups who've been coming out to claim responsibility for the protest,what a human being....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning To All Igbos In Nigeria by confusedlady(f): 2:04pm On Jul 27
franchasofficia:
I am using this medium and opportunity to forewarn all Igbos in Nigeria especially.

Please don't join any protest in Nigeria against Tinubu's government.

Let those that believe the government of the man they bragged would be the best of the best correct whatever mistake they made.

Igbos you people have done enough to make Nigeria work, now is the time to focus on your individual lives, focus on that your buying and selling trade or job/career or handwork or small firm or factory or farming business or any other legitimate thing you do to earn a living and leave them alone to carry out their protest on their own.

Remember EndSars protest that started in Delta state and later moved to Lagos which Igbos later joined in solidarity and even did massively in Southeast, what happened? They spinned the truth around and blamed it all on Igbos being solely responsible for Endsars protest to destroy their Lagos state.

So please all Igbos must stay away from any planned protest. Nigeria is not Kenya. Kenyan people are united people, they are one people, Nigerians are not.

Have it in mind as an Igbo man that you are alone when it comes to Nigeria's national politics, so don't allow yourself to be used to count scores again. Don't let them use you as their scapegoat.

Stay away from anything protest for Nigeria.

Pray to your God or whatever you worship to bless the works of your hand, focus on your family, focus on helping your family and the Igbo community around you to grow, forget about protesting for Nigeria because it's a waste of time and energy, nothing will change at the end of the protest.

Any Igbo man or woman joining any Nigerian protest is mad and should be severely dealt with by the security.

If you look around already, they are already blaming Igbos for a protest their people are calling for, so shame them by staying out of anything that has to do with protest.

They said Tinubu built Lagos, please let them give President Tinubu time to build Nigeria, he is just molding the concrete blocks and this takes time, abeg Ndigbo stay away from their family affair, don't allow them use you to settle their family fight.

Share this message on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, Telegram and all channels you know let it get to all Igbos in Nigeria.

As a proud and eminent Igbo son, I love you Igbo sons and daughters so much and will never watch you all harmed in any way, please this is the best way to keep you safe in Nigeria.

Keep your eyes on your goal to succeed in life and trust in God, no matter the economic hardship, God will definitely make a way for you and your family, protesting will never help your life.

Avoid crime and engage in legitimate business and trade and be patient, God will definitely send smile your way, if I can be where I am today, it means anybody that focus on doing a legitimate business backed with sincere prayers to God on daily basis will succeed no matter the economy of the country or policies of the government of the country.

I love you all, please stay away from their planned protest because they will definitely blame the Igbos even if they see just one Igbo man join millions of them to do a protest.

Stay safe, I love you all.

πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜€ Lmao......
We all know who are the real anarchists and insurrectionists that are surreptitiously and insidiously behind these planned protests masquerading as end bad government.

These people are forever rebels who are always involved in high treason and covertly and overtly desire the downfall and destruction of Nigeria as a country.
We know them.......

3 Likes

Re: Warning To All Igbos In Nigeria by mightyhazel: 2:20pm On Jul 27
confusedlady:

We all know who are the real anarchists and insurrectionists that are surreptitiously and insidiously behind these planned protests masquerading as end bad government.

These people are forever rebels who are always involved in high treason and covertly and overtly desire the downfall and destruction of Nigeria as a country.
We know them.......
This one is a faceless forum..where one could claim anything and push for protests,but here is an Igbo man asking Igbos not to protest..and yet the urge to cap dust overwhelms u

Una get problems walahi.. una never talk wetin be una problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Igbos In Nigeria by confusedlady(f): 2:23pm On Jul 27
mightyhazel:
This one is a faceless forum..where one could claim anything and push for protests,but here is an Igbo man asking Igbos not to protest..and yet the urge to cap dust is still there..

Una get problems walahi..

I repeat.... We know them.....and I never mentioned any tribe...if your conscience pricks you,I can not be of help to you.....

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Igbos In Nigeria by efighter: 2:24pm On Jul 27
Okay, we done hear.

I can see where the OP said Igbos have done enough to make Nigeria work, please is it through drugs trafficking or through fake drugs manufacturing or through baby factory merchandise?

7 Likes

Re: Warning To All Igbos In Nigeria by mightyhazel: 2:24pm On Jul 27
Iceberg3:
There's a saying in Igbo language...Ike oru gwu nwata,Ike ogu adi ya

When a child is just not in the mood to do any work..or has run out of ideas in solving a problem,he becomes aggressive and ready to fight..

These people are bereft of any ideas to solve a single problem in the country,hence their urge to engage anybody in a fight by any means..even people wen no send their nonsense

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Igbos In Nigeria by franchasofficia: 2:25pm On Jul 27
mightyhazel:
This one is a faceless forum..where one could claim anything and push for protests,but here is an Igbo man asking Igbos not to protest..and yet the urge to cap dust overwhelms u

Una get problems walahi.. una never talk wetin be una problem
An average Yoruba is created to envy Igbo which makes them hate, abuse and attack Igbos even when they don't have any reason to do so, so dont be surprised
Re: Warning To All Igbos In Nigeria by mightyhazel: 2:27pm On Jul 27
efighter:
Okay, we done hear.

I can see where the OP said Igbos have done enough to make Nigeria work, please is it through drugs trafficking or through fake drugs manufacturing or through baby factory merchandise?
yes

Happy now?

At least we are not protesting against bat. You should show some respect..this is something you lot could never do if table turns.. gej wasn't a fraction as bad..yet u guys never rested till he was out of office

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Igbos In Nigeria by Christistruth00: 2:28pm On Jul 27
Warn Simon Ekpa and ipob well !!!!
Igboho is not protesting in Enugu!!

If Ekpa and ipob try attack they are threatening here against Lagos again even Finland and UN would not be able to save them!!!!

You can see clearly with your own eyes how Ekpa is preparing to attack Lagos again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg1glP9LQOI?si=GsqTXuaHdzCZu4ix

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Igbos In Nigeria by Iamgrey5(m): 2:30pm On Jul 27
Any ethnic group can take their protest to their state of origin.

Abi doesn't your state need good governance too

Abuja is also there for those wishing to take the protest to the federal government

Lagos is no longer the federal capital territory..

Except you can tell me your state is being administered properly.

9 Likes

Re: Warning To All Igbos In Nigeria by Iamgrey5(m): 2:33pm On Jul 27
Any tribe can decide to sulk just because people pointed out the hypocrisy of protesting in Lagos state to end SARS in 2021.

The total hold up of economic activities in Lagos by so called protesters.

The destruction of Lagos infrastructure

Yet, Lagos state government had no capacity to End SARS.

Abuja was barely touched throughout the ENDSARS protest.

8 Likes

Re: Warning To All Igbos In Nigeria by confusedlady(f): 3:09pm On Jul 27
franchasofficia:
An average Yoruba is created to envy Igbo which makes them hate, abuse and attack Igbos even when they don't have any reason to do so, so dont be surprised

We know your tactics very well... we understand the format unlike during the End SARS riots........but this time you will be resisted .....
If you think you will loot,destroy institutional monuments,destroy sacred palaces or commit arson....we are ready for you!

3 Likes

Re: Warning To All Igbos In Nigeria by franchasofficia: 3:21pm On Jul 27
confusedlady:

We know your tactics very well....but this time you will be resisted .....
If you think you will loot,destroy institutional monuments,destroy sacred palaces or commit arson....we are ready for you!
Normally, an average Yoruba person is a coward who take every nonsense written by anybody as a threat but hides at the sound of gun shots. You guys have become so disgusting.

Endsars that Yorubas spearheaded yet you cowards can't take responsibility of breeding too many agberos in Lagos that unleashed mayhem in Lagos during the endsars, na Igbos the Yoruba default tormentor una de blame because of things Kanu said on Radio Biafra from far away London hehe. Yet it was your fellow Ronu miscreants that desecrated Oba Akiolu's palace without hiding face.

I have never seen a senseless, cowardly group of people like una, una shame de shame me. If I were you guys, I wouldn't even be saying this out cos it makes Yorubas look too weak that they are so scared of visitors even when they control the Presidency, Army, Police, EFCC, Judiciary, etc, una no get shame at all.

If Igbos hold just President, them no born any Yoruba well to make noise, Una too weak abeg, comot for road jareh, cowards shocked
Re: Warning To All Igbos In Nigeria by efighter: 3:44pm On Jul 27
franchasofficia:
Normally, an average Yoruba person is a coward who take every nonsense written by anybody as a threat but hides at the sound of gun shots. You guys have become so disgusting.

Endsars that Yorubas spearheaded yet you cowards can't take responsibility of breeding too many agberos in Lagos that unleashed mayhem in Lagos during the endsars, na Igbos the Yoruba default tormentor una de blame because of things Kanu said on Radio Biafra from far away London hehe. Yet it was your fellow Ronu miscreants that desecrated Oba Akiolu's palace without hiding face.

I have never seen a senseless, cowardly group of people like una, una shame de shame me. If I were you guys, I wouldn't even be saying this out cos it makes Yorubas look too weak that they are so scared of visitors even when they control the Presidency, Army, Police, EFCC, Judiciary, etc, una no get shame at all.

If Igbos hold just President, them no born any Yoruba well to make noise, Una too weak abeg, comot for road jareh, cowards shocked

You never stop this nonsense of Yorubas being cowards abi? These are the sane cowards that sacrificed over three million if your grandparents to the Yoruba gods between 1967 and 1970 when you started a senseless war.

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Igbos In Nigeria by raskymonojendor: 3:47pm On Jul 27
Remman:
They will only listen if it comes from Simon Ekpa or Kanu.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Warning To All Igbos In Nigeria by raskymonojendor: 3:49pm On Jul 27
confusedlady:

We know them.......
Ibos are busy opening twitter spaces and all. On twitter, they are the loudest about the protest. OP is delusional.

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Igbos In Nigeria by raskymonojendor: 3:50pm On Jul 27
franchasofficia:
Yorubas sit in their region and rarely travel to your region. If that bothers you so much, why don't you voluntarily go back home. Atleast, your own fellow ibos won't envy you. I am pro ibos to invest in their homeland and do business in their homeland. People will travel to Abia or Anambra to buy whatever you sell.
Re: Warning To All Igbos In Nigeria by confusedlady(f): 4:06pm On Jul 27
franchasofficia:

This is the write up from a self acclaimed PhD student. Sounding more like a disciple of Simon Ekpa,the acolyte of the terrorist Nnamdi Kanu.
However we will not allow the mistakes of the End SARS riots to repeat itself. Be informed that the kid gloves are off and you will be treated the way you deserve if you attempt to loot,rob,burn down monuments and projects or attempt to desecrate any sacred monuments.
Continue your surreptitious subterfuge. Pretend you are not interested in the protests while covertly instigating the proposed demostrations. Your Waterloo awaits if you don't start your demonstration in Aba,Enugu, Onitsha and Okija shrine.
Like I said we await your next line of action as a rebellious stiff necked people that have always been known for anarchy,rebellion and insurrection......
Thursday August 1st can not come fast enough. You will receive your comeuppance if you try any criminality.

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Igbos In Nigeria by Justnation: 4:17pm On Jul 27
Why are you people talking all these trash against IGBOS, why not talk to Fulani and hausa like that.
How many of you talked to the Yoruba like this when they protested against Jonathan Goodluck.
I know that it is the government and emilokan apologist pretending to be Igbo lovers that are behind all these just to frustrate the protest not out of any love for IGBOS.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Minimum Wage / Help Haiti Trash::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: / Ac Faults Allegation Against Fashola, Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.