Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,125 members, 7,896,809 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:14 PM

Please I Dey Beg The Igbos Make Them Join Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please I Dey Beg The Igbos Make Them Join Protest (243 Views)

The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This / Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East / Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Dey Beg The Igbos Make Them Join Protest by WINON1: 7:59am On Jul 17
Igbos, if una join protest them go complain if una no join them go still complain. For good conscience make you people join for the seek of men and women of goodwill.
Re: Please I Dey Beg The Igbos Make Them Join Protest by immortalcrown(m): 8:02am On Jul 17
Define good conscience.
Re: Please I Dey Beg The Igbos Make Them Join Protest by tungamaje: 8:13am On Jul 17
Igbos aren't protesting. Simple and short

2 Likes

Re: Please I Dey Beg The Igbos Make Them Join Protest by vanbonattel: 8:14am On Jul 17
WINON1:
Igbos, if una join protest them go complain if una no join them go still complain. For good conscience make you people join for the seek of men and women of goodwill.

We are not protesting, let them blame us for not protesting.
Re: Please I Dey Beg The Igbos Make Them Join Protest by Fighttillvictory: 8:48am On Jul 17
Igbo, Igbo do not protest any shit biko kwa .
history has taught us and this generation of Igbo will not be like our Father. amam na ihe di hard but chiUkwu Abiama(Abraham) go see us through. the north has started their evil plan again, stupid aboki gangude is suddenly saying igbo are marginalized like he only knew about it yesterday, see umu-nnem wise up ohh, it is all a plan to incite us with this government so they can remove him come 2027, but tell them to support obi in 2027 to remove tinubu and they won't.
Re: Please I Dey Beg The Igbos Make Them Join Protest by WINON1: 9:03am On Jul 17
Fighttillvictory:
Igbo, Igbo do not protest any shit biko kwa .
history has taught us and this generation of Igbo will not be like our Father. amam na ihe di hard but chiUkwu Abiama(Abraham) go see us through. the north has started their evil plan again, stupid aboki gangude is suddenly saying igbo are marginalized like he only knew about it yesterday, see umu-nnem wise up ohh, it is all a plan to incite us with this government so they can remove him come 2027, but tell them to support obi in 2027 to remove tinubu and they won't.
You no be igbo, stop masquerading
Re: Please I Dey Beg The Igbos Make Them Join Protest by Fighttillvictory: 9:26am On Jul 17
WINON1:

You no be igbo, stop masquerading
anyi aman protest, you can go and chop shit. afoanu

1 Like

Re: Please I Dey Beg The Igbos Make Them Join Protest by ibechris(m): 9:28am On Jul 17
They think we are joking.

Let them start,I will just go to my village to rest.

Rest well.
Re: Please I Dey Beg The Igbos Make Them Join Protest by Dozis: 10:18am On Jul 17
Date of protest, let us declare sit at home.
No bird will fly!!!
Unu na-achọ onye unu ga arapụta!!

(1) (Reply)

Kwara State Council Poll To Hold On November 18 / See Buhari's Address To The Nation / Ambode Charges Newly Elected LG Chairmen To Ensure All-inclusive Governance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.