Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,312 members, 7,943,758 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

Wisdom Of Atheism. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wisdom Of Atheism. (510 Views)

My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later / Dear Theists, This Is The Real Definition Of Atheism / I Think I Am Threading The Path Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wisdom Of Atheism. by sonmvayina(m): 6:28pm On Jul 18
soundofcalm:

The Pharisees said same thing about Jesus. grin

Maybe Jesus was created by someone like you...

What do you think?
Re: Wisdom Of Atheism. by soundofcalm: 6:57pm On Jul 18
sonmvayina:

Maybe Jesus was created by someone like you...

What do you think?

Believe whatever that gives you joy.

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Of Atheism. by jaephoenix(m): 3:15am On Jul 19
soundofcalm:

Blaad of Tinupu.
I thought atheism was constructed on intellectual basis. Every one of the Atheists is complaining of not understanding my text. Jeez.
I overestimated una intellectual prowess. Y'all commenting so far are simply dvmb. I'll wait for a better enlightened mind among your herds of ID!0ts.

Jeez. So God didn't give meaning to life?
Wait, what do you call "MEANING"? Building a house and driving a car?
So you can live a life that has no meaning? A meaningless life? A life without sense? As a being that claimed to have sense? Like are you normal?
So reading and writing are criteria to having a meaningful life? Well, no wonder your ancɛstors had a meaningless life.
So you need me to tell you when God gave meaning to life before believing there's meaning in life? Why didn't you wait for me to tell you when your mother gave birth to you before believing she's your biological mother.

Listen id!0t, you're unworthy of my class. I don't want to see you in the post again.
Not only are you a cretard but you can't read. I mentioned reading and hearing because that is how people receive your Bible. So madman, how did u get your own meaning? When did your idiot god give your worthless life a meaning? What day and year was that?
Re: Wisdom Of Atheism. by jaephoenix(m): 3:16am On Jul 19
LordReed:
An intellectual pissant tackling a subject he can barely form sentences about, thinking his loquaciousness indicates intelligence. LoLz.
And here I am thinking DTruthSpeaker is the craziest loon on Nairaland. I owe him an apology cry

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Of Atheism. by jaephoenix(m): 3:17am On Jul 19
StillDtruth:

See how you.dey shout my name everywhere, you obviously don kolo.
Sorry you aint the craziest fruitcake on Nairaland. Someone else has that hallowed title now. Truly sorry

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Of Atheism. by jaephoenix(m): 3:25am On Jul 19
soundofcalm:

Cool. Now you want to reason. grin
I asked a question in the writeup "Can sugarcane existe without its sweetness?". Impossible. But the sweetness of one single stick of sugarcane will have a relative appreciation by many people who taste it. And it's no sin that we all differ in this appreciation of taste. It's normal. It depends on our individual nature.
It's same with the sense in life. There's a sense in life. But our individual experiences make us have different opinions about it. The moment you claim there's no sense in life, the most rational thing to do will be to commit suicide because continuing to live is like living a senseless life.

Now the stupidity in atheism is that they all know that there's a meaning in life. Actually it's beyond the realms of knowledge. All living Atheists BELIEVE there's a meaning/sense in life. There's no belief without faith. But they refuse that this sense in life was put there by someone. They claim each individual put his own sense in life. No my dear !diot. Just like the taste in sugarcane, it isn't the individual who put the sense in life. The sense has always been there. You just perceived it differently because you're different from others.

Now if this sense has always been there, who put it there? Answer this question. Don't blab around.

PS. Don't mention pastors or Christianity when you discuss with me. I'm discussing God. I never presented myself as an adherant to any religion.

Secondly, more than half of those icons you mentioned are not atheists. You're very stvpid to mention Leonardo Da Vinci and Albert Einstein. Those people have a religious inclination.
That someone criticizes Christianity doesn't mean they're atheist. Atheism is the refutation of God's existence, not the refutation of a certain religion.
I.diot, someone asked you your religion and you have been dodging it.
Also Da Vinci and Einstein do not believe in Yahweh.
Re: Wisdom Of Atheism. by soundofcalm: 5:48am On Jul 19
jaephoenix:

I.diot, someone asked you your religion and you have been dodging it.
Also Da Vinci and Einstein do not believe in Yahweh.

Æpe.
Are we talking about the non-existence of God or the authenticity of my religion?
What's atheism about? The affirmation of the non-existence of God or is it that of Religion?

If I sound too good and you want to join my religion, I worship at "Ocean of Sperms Shrine".
Re: Wisdom Of Atheism. by soundofcalm: 5:51am On Jul 19
Without religion these æpes can't affirm their atheism. It makes me wonder if the existence of God is subject to religion.
Re: Wisdom Of Atheism. by StillDtruth: 9:29am On Jul 19
jaephoenix:

Sorry you aint the craziest fruitcake on Nairaland. Someone else has that hallowed title now. Truly sorry

You no know say na you before? 😆 Na now you dey know? 😆😆😆 You be correct permanent fool and na im don make you permanently mad . So dey mad go till your belle kill you.
Re: Wisdom Of Atheism. by jaephoenix(m): 12:14pm On Jul 19
soundofcalm:

Æpe.
Are we talking about the non-existence of God or the authenticity of my religion?
What's atheism about? The affirmation of the non-existence of God or is it that of Religion?

If I sound too good and you want to join my religion, I worship at "Ocean of Sperms Shrine".
So when did this your god give your life a meaning?
Re: Wisdom Of Atheism. by soundofcalm: 2:23pm On Jul 19
jaephoenix:

So when did this your god give your life a meaning?

!lliterate. Go read the full article. It was never about my life. It was about LIFE as a whole. There's a meaning in life right from the moment life started. Each one of us reappropriates this meaning to his own taste because of the divergence in life experience.
I gave an example with the appreciation of the sweetness of a sugarcane.
You're really so dvmb to make me repeat myself. It shows you simply didn't grasp my reasoning. Admit I'm so metaphysical for you so I can dilute the course to your level. Æpe.

Now ask me when my God put meaning in life as a whole.
Re: Wisdom Of Atheism. by Mamayam: 2:55pm On Jul 19
soundofcalm:
Wetin you wan come read now? You really think atheists are wise? grin
Lemme taste my microphone first... If you are an Atheist and you are reading this, you're a majusculed id!0t. And after reading this, I command you to start believing in God or commit suicide.
OK. Microphone tasting done.

I'm not your average evangelist that preaches God with love and kindness; that begs you to believe so as to save your soul. I slap you with the truth till you become my disciple or continue living as a hypocrite.

You're a wannabe student of the intellectual school, I'm the Godfather who run the school. I'd!0t.
I try to sound so insulting so you would be discouraged and stop reading... And if you insist on reading, let those few slaps be a price to pay to learn from the Godfather.

Why God must exist.

Let's start by assuming that God doesn't exist. So you don't believe in a God. But you believe that there's a meaning to life. You believe love is the best solution to our social problems. You believe humans are equal; that racism, xenophobia, tribalism are social evils. You even believe that you have a purpose in life. Then I ask you. How can you believe there's an order in life, that there's a meaning to life, if someone didn't put that order and meaning there? I mean, only rational beings can perceive the meaning in something and only them can put meaning in something. Only them can give purpose to something. How come (in spite of all the disorder and injustice in life) you still believe there's a meaning to life that was not put by anyone? You'll claim there's no meaning in life; that I'm just imagining some ideal meaning. Racism, xenophobia, tribalism, terrorism, etc. are not necessarily evil.
If you think so, then I'll tell you to commit suicide because it's unworthy of an intellectual like you to live a "meaningless life".
But if you accept that suicide, terrorism, murder, etc. are wrong, it is because there's a meaning to life which those vices could antagonize. At this point, you realized you're too dvmb to continue the argument so I decided to give you ideas.
Instead of living a meaningless life, I'm suggesting that you should give meaning/sense to life. You shout "Yes. Yes. Yes". Then I pointed out a stupid thing in your excitement. How can you give meaning to life, how can you be the author of a sense in a life that you weren't the author? It's like making yourself the author of the sweetness of sugarcane. You didn't create the sugarcane but you created its sweetness. Have you ever seen a tasteless sugarcane? Same way it's impossible to see a meaningless life. And if no human is the author of the taste in sugarcane, so no human is the author of the meaning/sense in life (caricature of a comparison though).
The question now is how did the meaning in life come about? Mumv, you realized once again that you're a dvmb intellectual. You come beg me to educate you.

Now listen, when we talk about the MEANING or SENSE in something, we're talking about a certain rationality in that thing. So far we know humans to be the most rational creatures of this planet... They have the capacity to put meaning/sense in something (like in the case of traffic rules and any other thing they invented) and they can perceive the sense in something, like real intellectuals do when the Godfather spasms with his pen. Yet, we know that humans didn't invent life. Consequently, they didn't invent the sense/meaning in life. They simply discovered it (in science and in religion). Lemme give you the benefit of the doubt that you know the difference between invention and discovery.

Conclusion: If there's a meaning to life that was invented by a rational being who is not a mortal human, then that rational being is superior to humans. Call him whatever name that pleases you. Believers call Him God.

Now that I've converted you, come to my Church next Sunday and sow seed with the proceeds from your father's land that you sold.
I'd!0t

So what's the meaning to God's existence
Re: Wisdom Of Atheism. by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:56pm On Jul 19
soundofcalm:

!lliterate. Go read the full article. It was never about my life. It was about LIFE as a whole. There's a meaning in life right from the moment life started. Each one of us reappropriates this meaning to his own taste because of the divergence in life experience.
You're really so dvmb to make me repeat myself. It shows you simply didn't grasp my reasoning. Admit I'm so metaphysical for you so I can dilute the course to your level. Æpe.

Did they tell you life has no meaning?

Well as for me

Both life and death are baseless
Re: Wisdom Of Atheism. by soundofcalm: 5:13pm On Jul 19
HellVictorinho6:

Did they tell you life has no meaning?

Well as for me

Both life and death are baseless

!diot.
We don't care what you think or feel. We're discussing what exist independently of your myopic perception.
Is there sense in life? Yes or No.
If Yes, who put that sense there?
If No, why are you living a senseless life?
Re: Wisdom Of Atheism. by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:16pm On Jul 19
soundofcalm:

!diot.
We don't care what you think or feel. We're discussing what exist independently of your myopic perception.

Depends on what you mean by life
Re: Wisdom Of Atheism. by soundofcalm: 5:18pm On Jul 19
HellVictorinho6:

Depends on what you mean by life

Get lost
Re: Wisdom Of Atheism. by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:22pm On Jul 19
soundofcalm:

!diot.

As 4 why am living this or that way

Depends on what you mean by living

Let's say am surely existing

Considering where I sleep, how many clothes av got, how I feed now,etc

Am barely living to me

I make choices sumtimes

But there are things I can't do anything about

Am not sure I can do anything about your statements concerning life
Re: Wisdom Of Atheism. by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:23pm On Jul 19
soundofcalm:

Get lost

Where am I undecided
Re: Wisdom Of Atheism. by jaephoenix(m): 6:23pm On Jul 19
soundofcalm:

So sugarcane taste is the same as life purpose? So who tastes your own life to determine the taste?

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Of Atheism. by soundofcalm: 8:04pm On Jul 19
jaephoenix:

So sugarcane taste is the same as life purpose? So who tastes your own life to determine the taste?

Real atheists ask more reasonable questions even on their worst day.
You're not an Atheist. You're an 1d!otic wannabe skeptic.
In life, try to be good at whatever you're doing... or at least, pretend to be good at it. You're disgust!ngly bad at what you're doing.
Re: Wisdom Of Atheism. by jaephoenix(m): 8:44pm On Jul 19
soundofcalm:

Real atheists ask more reasonable questions even on their worst day.
You're not an Atheist. You're an 1d!otic wannabe skeptic.
In life, try to be good at whatever you're doing... or at least, pretend to be good at it. You're disgust!ngly bad at what you're doing.
I think I'm done with this cretard. Next time don't open a thread, spewing trash when u have no point. Good day

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Of Atheism. by achillesfoot(m): 7:23pm On Jul 21
Empty barrels truly make the loudest noise and the OP is the loudest.. Insult all you can.. Empty barrel.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unexplained Mysteries (d Official X-file Thread) / Christians Vs Soldiers In Jos / Experienced Church Administrator Required For Immediate Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.