Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,210 members, 7,963,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 01:17 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/07/2024 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/07/2024 (79 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/07/2022 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/07/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/07/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/07/2024 by dallyemmy: 10:50am On Jul 17
OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY JULY 18TH 2024

THEME: FLEE FORNICATION

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/07/2024
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/07/2024 by dallyemmy: 10:51am On Jul 17
Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me and wash all my sins away with your precious blood shed at Calvary. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/07/2024 by dallyemmy: 12:46am On Jul 18
PRAYER POINTS

1. Father, thank You for making me Your temple, thank You for allowing Your Spirit to dwell in me

2. Father, thank You for making Yourself a sacrifice for my sins through Your death on the Cross at Calvary

3. Father, please, in any way I have sinned against You and fall short of Your glory, please have mercy on me, forgive me for defiling Your temple in me

4. Father, I don't want to be destroyed by You, please, deliver me from every immorality in my body, purge my heart from immoral thoughts, in Jesus' name

5. Father, empower me to flee from fornication, to stay away from anything and anyone that will lead me to fornication, in Jesus' name

6. Father, deliver me from every evil, immoral communication that corrupts good manners, help me never to give room for such, in Jesus' name.

7. Father, help all our youths to avoid every romantic relationship outside marriage, deliver those in the bondage of casual romantic relationships, in Jesus' name

8. Father, please restore the sanctity of sexual relationship back into our families, the church and the society, let all forms of immorality not be mentioned among us, in Jesus' name.

9. Father, in Your mercy, turn the hearts of all our children to fear You and run from every sexual advances at them, in Jesus' name.

10. Father, help me to overcome every temptation to fornicate, help me never to create the avenue for such with the opposite sex, in Jesus' name

11. Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; grant him divine health and long life; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus' name.

12. Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

13. Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.

14. Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

15 ..In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

16. Thank You Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Testimony Galore As Apostle Prince Acha's Ministry Is Changing Lives And Impacti / Christian Book Editing / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/07/2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.