Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,028 members, 7,931,536 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 08:00 AM

Northern Group Writes I.G Of Police, DSS On The Planned Protest. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Group Writes I.G Of Police, DSS On The Planned Protest. (31346 Views)

Protest: Soldiers, Police, DSS, Others In Joint Show Of Force In Ibadan / Do DSS ON Suit Wear Bullet Proof Vest? / Special Message By DSS On Social Media In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Group Writes I.G Of Police, DSS On The Planned Protest. by nedu666: 12:33pm On Jul 17
WizardOfNG:

Nzogbu Nzogbu cretin, dey watch. This is above your level. Focus on freeing Kanu before he becomes a skeleton in custody.

Oshogbo rat oya run your smelly mouth. Thy masters have spoken. Cowards have no dignity. Spits

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Group Writes I.G Of Police, DSS On The Planned Protest. by MEGAWATCH: 12:34pm On Jul 17
nedekid:

He has an anus for a mouth, only shit comes out of it.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Northern Group Writes I.G Of Police, DSS On The Planned Protest. by Truflexunits(m): 12:34pm On Jul 17
Why didn’t these northern group protest during buhari regime? Why are they hypocritical
Re: Northern Group Writes I.G Of Police, DSS On The Planned Protest. by stacyadams: 12:34pm On Jul 17
Bayajjidda:

This is not a Southern regime, it's a southwestern regime. Note the difference and stop dragging the entire South into what does not involve them.

Thank you for the clarification grin
Re: Northern Group Writes I.G Of Police, DSS On The Planned Protest. by Kcxee(m): 12:35pm On Jul 17
Edygrin:
When Buhari was in power, protest was haram. Now because it's a Southerner, you remember that protest is your right. During the end Sars protest in 2020 in Lagos, there was no single protest in the North, instead there was counter protest in Abuja and Kano.
Please keep your protest in the north and await the counter protest from the south. 2 can play the game.

There was a protest in the north Plateau and Bauchi these two am very sure of because I was part of that of Bauchi state we protested in the streets for 2days.

1 Like

Re: Northern Group Writes I.G Of Police, DSS On The Planned Protest. by MEGAWATCH: 12:35pm On Jul 17
WizardOfNG:

Nzogbu Nzogbu cretin, dey watch. This is above your level. Focus on freeing Kanu before he becomes a skeleton in custody.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Master strategies gone wrong.

He wanted to teach Igbos a lesson and ended up inside the river.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Group Writes I.G Of Police, DSS On The Planned Protest. by MyMouth(m): 12:35pm On Jul 17
Jovi10:
Mtchwww if only the North joined us during the end sars protests, we won't be where we are at the moment but they chose to remain silent and now things have become worse for everyone.

It's the Igbos who want to make same mistake now, they want to abstain from the protest like we becoming divided as a nation will be of any good to anyone.

I'm yoruba and I participated in the end sars protests, tho I have said I won't join any protests after my brother managed to escape at the lekki toll gate that night, but I'm a Nigerian and I'll do anything or join any movement geared towards the betterment of my country.
No tribe can do it alone be it hausa , igbo or yoruba. None of us can liberate or rescue Nigeria alone. We need to stay united now more than ever. The government have so much confidence in carrying out corruption activities now than ever why? Because they have successfully divided the youths into 3 groups Arewa, Ronu gangs and the Obidient gangs which I belong to.
But regardless I'll do what needs to be done which is fight for my country.
If the north has spoken up when buhari was doing nonsense including appointing mainly his kins men into key positions, Tinubu for no get liver dey do all these nonsense he has been doing. I wonder where the north wen get the moral justification to do any protest. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Group Writes I.G Of Police, DSS On The Planned Protest. by Unperturbedpota: 12:36pm On Jul 17
WizardOfNG:

undecided Your attempt to belittle and insult that member only exposes the depths of your ignorance and lack of respect for constructive dialogue. Resorting to petty name-calling and dismissive remarks shows just how shallow your arguments truly are.

Instead of addressing the real issues, you hide behind insults and deflection. Kanu's situation is a serious matter, and reducing it to a point-scoring jibe demonstrates your complete disregard for human rights and justice. If you had any genuine concern for Nigeria’s future, you would engage in meaningful discussion rather than spewing vitriol.

Your comments are nothing more than a distraction from the real challenges facing Nigeria. Instead of perpetuating hatred and division, try rising above your petty insults and contributing to a conversation that moves us forward. If you can’t do that, then perhaps it's best you stay out of discussions that are clearly above your level.

6 Likes

Re: Northern Group Writes I.G Of Police, DSS On The Planned Protest. by back2sender: 12:36pm On Jul 17
We the Jews from the east are NOT interested. we are going about our business.
Pbat should continue with the good policies till 2027.

1 Like

Re: Northern Group Writes I.G Of Police, DSS On The Planned Protest. by criuze(m): 12:37pm On Jul 17
Just make sure it is bandits that will be protesting
Re: Northern Group Writes I.G Of Police, DSS On The Planned Protest. by Okechinwadike: 12:38pm On Jul 17
who noticed that of recent tinubu is now giving northerners appointment here and there to calm them down

1 Like

Re: Northern Group Writes I.G Of Police, DSS On The Planned Protest. by eROCK247(m): 12:38pm On Jul 17
The fact that we're yet to embark on a full-blown nation-wide protest, despite the unbearable conditions we're living in, is a pointer to a major problem: we're not politically HEALTHY as a nation!

1 Like

Re: Northern Group Writes I.G Of Police, DSS On The Planned Protest. by Joynodey: 12:38pm On Jul 17
The lazy North, the can't just survive without federal government stipends. This people are lazy , foolish, ideotic and useless. Meanwhile, there's nothing like the south in this contest, you people should either say Yoruba or the Igbos. We Igbos have nothing in common with those bastards call Yorubas

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Group Writes I.G Of Police, DSS On The Planned Protest. by Edygrin(m): 12:39pm On Jul 17
Bayajjidda:

This is not a Southern regime, it's a southwestern regime. Note the difference and stop dragging the entire South into what does not involve them.
What you're yet to understand is that as long as it isn't a northerner that is in power, the north will never be satisfied.
Re: Northern Group Writes I.G Of Police, DSS On The Planned Protest. by WizardOfNG: 12:39pm On Jul 17
nedu666:

Oshogbo rat oya run your smelly mouth. Thy masters have spoken. Cowards have no dignity. Spits

Lol. The cowards would be your entire ethnic group now begging Tinubu to release Kanu you lot bragged was invincible.

Abeg who are the cowards of Nigeria now reduced to begging after bragging "arrest Kanu and Nigeria burns"?

Look at the response of your typical cowardly and empty baggart brother. "Try to re-arrest him and meet your Waterloo".

Where is the Waterloo from cowards Wike dealt with ruthlessly in Obigbo-Oyigbo yet mouthing off the entire Nigeria will burn because of a midget now in custody for 2 years and counting?

https://www.nairaland.com/4028501/nigeria-burn-re-arrested-nnamdi-kanu/10

1 Like

Re: Northern Group Writes I.G Of Police, DSS On The Planned Protest. by Unperturbedpota: 12:43pm On Jul 17
WizardOfNG:

Lol. The cowards would be your entire ethnic group now begging Tinubu to release Kanu you lot bragged was invincible.

Abeg who are the cowards of Nigeria now reduced to begging after bragging "arrest Kanu and Nigeria burns"?

https://www.nairaland.com/4028501/nigeria-burn-re-arrested-nnamdi-kanu/10

Your attempt to gloat over Kanu's situation only highlights your own shortsightedness. Resorting to childish insults and ethnic stereotypes reveals your lack of depth in understanding real issues.

Instead of regurgitating tired rhetoric, why not engage in a meaningful discussion? Nigeria faces serious challenges that require thoughtful solutions, not petty name-calling.

If you genuinely care about progress, try offering constructive ideas instead of hiding behind empty boasts. Let's move beyond this cycle of division and work towards a Nigeria where justice and fairness prevail for all.

1 Like

Re: Northern Group Writes I.G Of Police, DSS On The Planned Protest. by MrPOTUS: 12:43pm On Jul 17
Edygrin:
When Buhari was in power, protest was haram. Now because it's a Southerner, you remember that protest is your right. During the end Sars protest in 2020 in Lagos, there was no single protest in the North, instead there was counter protest in Abuja and Kano.
Please keep your protest in the north and await the counter protest from the south. 2 can play the game.

Na useless Tinubu give them mouth nah undecided
Re: Northern Group Writes I.G Of Police, DSS On The Planned Protest. by depressedlad: 12:46pm On Jul 17
the suffering is too much
Re: Northern Group Writes I.G Of Police, DSS On The Planned Protest. by Impliment: 12:46pm On Jul 17
Edygrin:

ENDSARS# protest took place in all the regions in Nigeria except the northern region.
Re: Northern Group Writes I.G Of Police, DSS On The Planned Protest. by Fcwilly: 12:46pm On Jul 17
helinues:

Stop trolling me you this boy

Respect yourself

But he is saying the truth naaaa, is that not what you are known for?
Re: Northern Group Writes I.G Of Police, DSS On The Planned Protest. by Edygrin(m): 12:48pm On Jul 17
Impliment:

ENDSARS# protest took place in all the regions in Nigeria except the northern region.
We're saying the same thing.
Re: Northern Group Writes I.G Of Police, DSS On The Planned Protest. by depressedlad: 12:48pm On Jul 17
Edygrin:

What you're yet to understand is that as long as it isn't a northerner that is in power, the north will never be satisfied.
i want to join the protest but im confused about why in the 8years of suffering under buhari we did not protested
Re: Northern Group Writes I.G Of Police, DSS On The Planned Protest. by OgatheTop: 12:49pm On Jul 17
helinues:

Respect yourself

You're very silly for dodging that challenge.

Evil Guy.
Re: Northern Group Writes I.G Of Police, DSS On The Planned Protest. by spartachico(m): 12:50pm On Jul 17
Cooking gas is 16,000 naira for 12kg cylinder, shey na like this we go dey dey?
Re: Northern Group Writes I.G Of Police, DSS On The Planned Protest. by Ttipsy(f): 12:53pm On Jul 17
How in Gods name should be one Nigeria?
Re: Northern Group Writes I.G Of Police, DSS On The Planned Protest. by ifeco4(m): 12:53pm On Jul 17
Edygrin:

Sure the South West can organize a counter protest against their master but we in the south East, Protest is Haram.
Re: Northern Group Writes I.G Of Police, DSS On The Planned Protest. by Jovi10: 12:55pm On Jul 17
phorget:

So you agreed that something actually happened at the toll gate but some people claimed it was all some hoax. Now you want the SE to join in some protest so that those people that use to blame everything on SE can turn around and blame them for trying to burn down Nigeria right?
The truth is that we have long been divided already in this country and its becoming more obvious even to the blind, Unity has been dragged in the mud and things can never remain the same ever again.

If Nigeria wants to sink let it sink for all I care, if we can't swim then let's drown.

I didn't agree I was a participant of the end sars protests, my brother was at the toll gate that night , I would have been too if not that my school didn't let us out of school because we were doing our clearance then. So like I said of what use is drowning together when we can actually do the needful of only we can put our differences aside?
Re: Northern Group Writes I.G Of Police, DSS On The Planned Protest. by Edygrin(m): 12:55pm On Jul 17
depressedlad:
i want to join the protest but im confused about why in the 8years of suffering under buhari we did not protested
Aminu, ask your people when it's only during Southerners tenure they remember to protest.
Re: Northern Group Writes I.G Of Police, DSS On The Planned Protest. by Jokky001: 12:56pm On Jul 17
Shameless group of people. I believe that every household in the north contends with at least one Boko haram or Bandit, and they are unable to combat them. The predominant issue is the insecurity that hinders people from attending to their farms.
Re: Northern Group Writes I.G Of Police, DSS On The Planned Protest. by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 12:56pm On Jul 17
helinues:

Respect yourself
Keep quiet you this small boy with small balls. You can't challenge your Northern masters can you. Cowards everywhere.
Mtchewew
👎👎👎
Re: Northern Group Writes I.G Of Police, DSS On The Planned Protest. by Edygrin(m): 12:56pm On Jul 17
ifeco4:

Sure the South West can organize a counter protest against their master but we in the south East, Protest is Haram.
The south in that context doesn't start nor end in the East
Re: Northern Group Writes I.G Of Police, DSS On The Planned Protest. by Jking20(m): 12:57pm On Jul 17
Let the date come

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku / Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina / APC Governorship Rallies In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.