Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,187 members, 7,913,365 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 03:28 AM

BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread (59929 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:08am
JUDGEJUDITH:
Maybe the ITK lady convinced them to allow her present and ended messing up!!
Aces needed it more than Chekas ...cos Chekas fans are definitely arising and will do better than Aces that bring little or nothing lol
Yes oo sponsors yapa everywhere ..definitely more tasks coming!

I'm not talking about the fans, but the HMs.

Chekas were in the bottom, so, they needed this win. Aces are fine, and they have lots of voters too, so, they will be fine on that end.

Some people even bought votes for them because of Sooj and Victoria ship.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:09am
carammel:

This Micky seem to be a special breed of werey.
I swear cheesy
I hope he doesn't leave this week I like that he despises that group cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:11am
Michkay should calm down, Zinwe have been pacifying him and telling him to let go but he is still vibrating....
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:12am
safarigirl:

I'm not talking about the fans, but the HMs.

Chekas were in the bottom, so, they needed this win. Aces are fine, and they have lots of voters too, so, they will be fine on that end.

Some people even bought votes for them because of Sooj and Victoria ship.
Are they the only people that bought votes? dey play lol
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:22am
If u know what's good for u Micky u better go and destroy those foolish men!!
That will birth a serious male rivalry on the show making u a major character on the show instead of remaining at the background with ur pair..Which will also help ur votes!!
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:10am
Okay, make I update una small on two early morning discussions

1. Anita and Topher

So, Anita and Topher sat down in the garden, basically sizing each other up. They start with the continuation of an older conversation, concerning past relationships and how it affected them. Anita doesn't fully explain hers, she just confirms it was not physical violence. Topher says his past relationship ended because the babe cheated with his cousin. He asks her if she has been in relationships since then, she says yes. She goes on to admit, after he asks, that she is a lover girl, but doesn't fall easily. She is a hard nut to crack, so, when she falls, she falls hard. This gives Topher a level of reluctance. He chuckles awkwardly and reveals that he doesn't chase women, rather he is chased. Anita finds this amusing, as well as incredulous. "Are you serious? You like to be chased?" He says, "I'm a fine boy now..." then mumbles inaudible words in defense of his self-professed beauty.

He goes on to tell her he has been giving her green light and she is yet to "pull him for a chat". Anita is once again, perplexed by this, and in even greater disbelief. She gives him this, "You dey whine me?" Look, then chuckles a bit. She tells him she does check up on him, and chats occasionally, however, she thinks he is sneaky with it. He expresses surprise at her accusation. She says he doesn't express himself with her, he starts to ask her what she wants him to say (while chuckling like an excited schoolboy), "Anita, I think you're a really pretty girl. I'd like to get to know you"? She glances at him with a soft smile, while he looks ahead, a bit unsure if that line was heavy enough to move a needle in his favour.

She looks ahead with an expression that says, "This boy, E go long for you for this house."

They continue to converse a while longer, seemingly testing the waters for a potential ship. The beauty queen, and the man whose beauty has ensured he was constantly wooed by ladies until now.

His naivete rears its ugly head, his age glares angrily at viewers as we realise, THIS NIGGA AIN'T GOT GAME!

Kayode saves his blushes and switches the cameras to another conversation at the games room....

*Stick around for Part 2.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 3:21am
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Safarigirl kuku kill me.

You see that guy called topher make pesin no just talk.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:26am
PART 2

FAIRME AND ZION

The camera pans to Zion and FairMe, seemingly engaged in a game of pool that has temporarily been paused for this quick chitchat. The topic of the conversation? FairMe's unlikely triangle with Victoria and Onyeka.

FairMe, who had earlier expressed this concern to Topher at the garden, a conversation that was abruptly ended because Topher shooed him away when his love interest, Anita, came by, has now found a less occupied person, Zion of Zinwe, to entertain his matter.

FairMe basically repeats the same concerns he expressed to Topher; as much as he is cool with Victoria, the resident mute, he fears that she is far too quiet for him and her dull energy will force him to turn down his exuberant one. His recent concern is that Onyeka, the one who complements him best, was upset he had made noodles for Victoria. He expresses surprise that Onyeka would get upset over that, because he didn't know they were in that sort of ship. Zion, Chinwe's Baby, lets him know that Victoria is a reserved girl, who only says 20 words per day, and he would personally recommend her for any man, as girls like her are good girls men would want. As opposed to, Onyeka, whose "snail" talk has turned everyone off. Zion postulates that Onyeka was doing all that snail talk because in her heart, she really wanted male attention and still wants ship, and any man who fulfills her hopes and dreams, will enjoy to some extent since she will go all in.

For the duration of this conversation, everytime Zion says a negative statement of Onyeka, FairMe counters it with, "... she's a nice girl. She's sweet and can be emotional.", "She's not really like that though.", "She complements my energy, I just didn't know she was feeling me like that"

At the end of this conversation (which I strongly believe is fuelled by a level of delusion and massive self-confidence), FairMe decides he will try to remain friends with both women, as he did not come to the house for a ship.

PS: I don't think either of these women asked him for a ship, but I think he's cute.

There is another conversation currently going on between Mayor and Ruth in the garden, it is also fueled by delusion from both parties, mostly the Chef who didn't add Mayonnaise in her creamy pasta. Not worth my pen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (Reply)

"Gangs Of Lagos" Banner Torn On Third Mainland Bridge (Picture) / AMVCA 2018 Full List Of Winners / BBNaija: Berbiedoll Christiana Kayode & CY To Be Introduced As New Housemates

Viewing this topic: shilz(f), Alheeri, stupidmods, safarigirl(f) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.