Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,376 members, 7,929,186 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:32 AM

BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread (138395 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (519) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:24pm On Aug 09
These housemates need to leave Victoria alone….

The more they try to get her out of her shell, the more self conscious she becomes…

Even when she is talking, as soon as she sees the camera zooming in on her, she feels like a deer caught in the headlights of a car…

But I really wonder why she came on BBN when she is this “shy”.

Amazing enough, i kind of find her intriguing…. Wondering when and how she is going to loosen up if she ever will…

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:24pm On Aug 09
I'm still in shock from Nne saying she doesn't listen to anything Chinwe has to say because as long as chinwe is involved chinwe must be the one at fault

Nne you have a very wicked vile heart.
Very very wicked human being.

One of the nastiest things I've heard anyone say on the show

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:27pm On Aug 09
MamBi:

The more they try to get her out of her shell, the more self conscious she becomes…

Even when she is talking, as soon as she sees the camera zooming in on her, she feels like a deer caught in the headlights of a car…

Amazing enough, i kind of find her intriguing…. Wondering when and how she is going to loosen up if she ever will…

HOH might do the magic for her....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:28pm On Aug 09
Who Mayor dey console now
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:28pm On Aug 09
creolehunt:

I love Nelly.

She has this feminine energy that is so endearing.

I like her sha...
I never reach love grin

Butti... is it me or does her melons increase and decrease randomly or am I not watching enough to be sure?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:29pm On Aug 09
Victoria really struggling she is feeling kinda out of place.....
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:30pm On Aug 09
fitzmayowa:

HOH might do the magic for her....

Laye laye !!!

Victoria as HoH? She cant control that house at all!

See small concern talk from Mayor and as soon as she noticed that camera was catching their convo, she don break down..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:30pm On Aug 09
Giel:
I'm still in shock from Nne saying she doesn't listen to anything Chinwe has to say because as long as chinwe is involved chinwe must be the one at fault

Nne you have a very wicked vile heart.
Very very wicked human being.

One of the nastiest things I've heard anyone say on the show
Giel, drink water. Even chinwe herself admitted she was the one at fault just that pride doesn't allow her to apologise.
By the way, Nne is always right

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by petesunday: 10:30pm On Aug 09
Wow! So Obesere finally got Victoria to open up. They are having an emotional conversation in the room. Victoria is crying and opening up to him about how she feels. He is comforting and reassuring her.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:31pm On Aug 09
Geezeem:
If boring was a gender...
🚶🚶🚶

grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

That lady na wah ,but then again ehhhh I know people in real life that are worse than her .I had some very traumatic experiences with two people with such personality.

I have said it before that Biggie should get her a psychiatrist to evaluate her mental position.I still have trauma from the experience of that guy that was withdrawn from the show .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:31pm On Aug 09
MamBi:

Laye laye !!!

Victoria as HoH? She cant control that house at all!

See small concern talk from Mayor and as soon as she noticed that camera was catching their convo, she don break down..
what is the cause of Victoria cry again? I thought they were just dancing in the parlour
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 10:32pm On Aug 09
The need to call a psychologist for victoria or she take voluntary exit

This is no longer funny, she needs help ,she cannot continue like this

Even if she leaves no a single dynamic will change in the house, she adds nothing to this show

This is just the beginning when the show gets to the middle and become toxic ,she won't be able to stand the heat

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:33pm On Aug 09
Victoria is crying because she feels like she hasn't won anything yet and housemates are making snide comments of her.

Mayor Frosh is encouraging her to believe in herself and not look at this as an indictment on her person.

It is so sweet of him. Very sweet

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:33pm On Aug 09
MamBi:

nothing intriguing about her, adds a capital B to boring.

Na just say she fine, her beauty is what is intriguing you people.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:33pm On Aug 09
thatigboman:
what is the cause of Victoria cry again? I thought they were just dancing in the parlour

She says she has been losing tasks and housemates are talking behind her back
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:34pm On Aug 09
Biggie sent in drinks for Housemates.

Ladies and Gentlemen, tell your local NEPA not to off light. Tonight is the night!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:34pm On Aug 09
Mayor is a real one, he has an endearing attitude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:35pm On Aug 09
No pity party, work hard, put effort, you will win, no body drag you come bbn. grin

Put body, show working, you mute beauty grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:35pm On Aug 09
MamBi:

MamBi,I find her very intriguing and I also have PTSD watching her

Victoria is not likely to change,the day the viewers are tired of her she will be sent home.

She should sha not get to the level of that housemate that big brother had to withdraw from the show.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:35pm On Aug 09
Biggie, no work for me tomorrow… grin grin

Shayo has entered house….

These housemates better not bring one dry “game”
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 10:36pm On Aug 09
MamBi:

I think she's just really overwhelmed. I'm sure she didn't imagine she'd be like this.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:36pm On Aug 09
carammel:
What is Kelly and Kassia doing in that house to deserve being crowned winner? 🤷
Since Toby stopped going for Kassia, there’s been nothing with them really.

Better them than “Buy one Get one free “

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by petesunday: 10:37pm On Aug 09
I hope this crying girl won't start getting close to Obesere. Ruthie no go gree oh.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:39pm On Aug 09
Friday night drama about to be sponsored by Smirnoff and Guinness.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:39pm On Aug 09
I can’t believe my eyes, even Uncle Tjay is dancing and having fun, Tjay?😀

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:39pm On Aug 09
thatigboman:

I honestly have no idea. I am not stressing my ears at all. grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 10:39pm On Aug 09
Mayor, you will be knighted immediately after the house, keep keeping Queen V's company.

The strongest woman man to ever grace the show. The gentle tigress. The Queen of the unspoken. The Lady, the mystery. The Conqueress of the unbridled and the last woman standing of the guard nation.

Good morning my lady YRH, your crown is ready.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:39pm On Aug 09
Lauryn41:

Better them than “Buy one Get one free

Why are you peeps like this na.... cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:39pm On Aug 09
Twoclans:

MamBi,I find her very intriguing and I also have PTSD watching her

Victoria is not likely to change,the day the viewers are tired of her she will be sent home.

She should sha not get to the level of that housemate that big brother had to withdraw from the show.

As Boring and bland as Vicky is ,I find her so intriguing

I want to give her the biggest hug

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by We4all: 10:41pm On Aug 09
Giel:
Mbadiwe fool
Did you hear about the issue that happened
Nne: no I was sleeping when it happened and I woke up when I heard her voice and she was trying to explain it to me but I didn't want to listen because if anybody is at fault it's going to be her (chinwe) so I didn't even listen to her.

Imagine saying you already have a bias against someone and you don't care to know if she's right or wrong because as long it's her she'll always be wrong to you.
Very vile and biased.

Nne I take my congratulations back and my pity. You deserve your aunty to be pressing your neck since you won't have sense.

Continuing the conversation
Mbadiwe fool: I know she finally got a taste of humble pie.

These mbadiwe twins are such nasty hateful fools. Mbadiwe fools live your own life and stop obsessing over chinwe.

You've gossiped about her with chekas and the guys and it still didn't reach you. Now you've gone to gossip about her with Nne and even nne even though she doesn't like chinwe and will forever be biased against her shut you down that she doesn't want to know.

Then because Nne said she didnt want to talk about it and she has no interest
the mbadiwe idiot started saying yeah he too is not interested he's just caring about how the news will affect the rest of the house, flo and Ruth too.

Mbadiwe goat, Did flo and Ruth ask you to care about them? Flo spent all her time comforting chinwe like the good friend she is so clearly she wasn't bothered by Chinwe.

Mbadiwe fool continues:
I feel sorry for Zion because he's a good guy and everyone loves him and he has to put up with her. I call him and shaun fire extinguisher they have to put out the fires their girls start.

I think mbadiwe's problem with chioma is that they like being in control with everybody listening to them, everybody running to them for advice. This men assembly they always hold every pool party is a great example.

But chinwe doesn't have time for the mbadiwe clowns she doesn't send them.
She has her flo and Ruth and she's good
Also she has no qualms with clearing him and his foolish brother and it's paining him that chinwe won't bow.
I hate useless men that are always looking for women to be humbled. Reminds me of Mike of pepperdem saying he wants tacha humbled.

This kind of talk from the mbadiwe goat is what is making zion feel like he has the audacity to talk to chinwe anyhow.

Chinwe I wish you well in that house
For nne to say that she doesn't listen to anything you have to say because she knows you'll always be at fault shows the kind of bias you're working against in that house and why you don't take it easy on them and I understand you.

I'm glad you have flo and Ruthee.
Zion na dead weight but one day you'll throw him away.

All these useless old men that won't face themselves but would rather go from place to place gossiping about you.

At the bolded: I couldn't control my laughter. You are so funny.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:43pm On Aug 09
Lauryn41:

As Boring and bland as Vicky is ,I find her so intriguing

I want to give her the biggest hug

Yeah I get it,she had my votes this week.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:44pm On Aug 09
Abe make this DJ gal hit on some shawty (In Prezzo's voice) make content kuku scatter everywhere grin

I like her facial structure

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (519) (Reply)

BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV / MOVIE: Fifty Shades Of Grey | Direct Download Link / Where Can I Download The Simpsons And Family Guy 3gp

Viewing this topic: jovak, Alheeri, Biggaboi(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.