Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,259 members, 7,928,861 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 12:17 AM

BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread (137369 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (518) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 12:42pm On Aug 11
Eeghe:
Tonita is boring, to me
Washaun is annoying, to me (bordering on disgusting)
Bezoba is boring, to me
Rutyor is boring, to me. Mayor with DJFlo would have done it for me
Solly is more interesting, to me (in the land of the blind they are the one-eyed ship I would take)

What I wish for, does not exist cheesy
But, Ozee and Onyeka would make me sit up
Onyeka has the attention span of a fly and Ozee is heavy. Onyeka wants faannn and Ozee may not do it for herr. It won’t werrk lol (all in Baye’s voice)

Game wishes
Ozee and Onyeka
Ozee and Nne/Handi is a substitute I can work with
Michky and Handi
DJFlo and any girl
Vic and either Radical
Fairme and Flora
Zion straying. However I like Zinwe balance of dramatic and cool in the DR shaa
Ocee is taken lemme respect his life and o the way baby. If not would habe hooked him in my head with Chizoba or Nne

DJ Flo with a girl?

You want government to banned the show entirely then.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:46pm On Aug 11
Sadly, there is probably nothing to watch out for in Victoria, personality wise lol
She may perk up with any male attention that she likes but, she is not even that open for anyone to guess and wish upon😂

She is boring but I like her
I like how she “sparks up” to gist with anyone who approaches her. I see the effort, the near terror in her eyes and voice as she tries to bond, the relief when the other person gets her and asks her questions, the genuineness☹️
She has mentioned having had depressive states although she quickly changed it to “sad moments” so I will go with that…sadness
It all makes her so vulnerable, to me and I can be a sucker

She took accountability and exonerated Shaun of blame, for how she i,s and that speaks well of her character.
Butti, this is about her person and not about being BBN winning material, lol
She is not😂

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 12:47pm On Aug 11
Avedonn:

I have done that, but the most important thing is she's now getting better.
Better but please enough of this stale capping!

As much as I haven't seen the 'betrayal' you constantly talk about as reasons for her countenance,let's be fully aware that Victoria is an adult and from what I have seen and heard,she doesn't seem to lack anything!

So can we move on from this over flogged narrative?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:50pm On Aug 11
Avedonn:

DJ Flo with a girl?

You want government to banned the show entirely then.

Just in a subtle, forbidden way tongue
Lemme know she has a crush
Blue and Olivia like…
I feel that she and Ruthie may be, or may have had a thing, but this is all in my head✋🏾
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 12:52pm On Aug 11
Eeghe:
Sadly, there is probably nothing to watch out for in Victoria, personality wise lol
She may perk up with male attention that she likes but, she is not even that open for anyone to guess and wish upon😂

She is boring but I like her
I like how she “sparks up” to gist with anyone who approaches her. I see the effort, the near terror in her eyes and voice as she tries to bond, the relief when the other person gets her and asks her questions, the genuineness☹️
It makes her so vulnerable and I am a sucker for that

She took accountability and exonerated Shaun of blame, for how she is and that speaks well of her character
Butti, this is about her person and not about being BBN winning material, lol
She is not😂
Exactly!
I like people who take responsibility for their actions and that's the only part where I kind of like her unlike her obstinate fans who are hell-bent on insisting that her partner was at fault!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:55pm On Aug 11
That Dj Flo is on a wrong show!
She for just go BBmzansi were she will be doing anyhow with other LGBTQ people lol

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:57pm On Aug 11
bentenny:

Exactly!
I like people who take responsibility for their actions and that's the only part where I kind of like her unlike her obstinate fans who are hell-bent on insisting that partner is at fault!

Yeah
Even though he sneers at her comments in the DR and seems to be just tolerating her (what I don’t like about him, with the scam day1 shipping strategy)
It shows that they are not friends (at least on his side) but NOT that he caused it (how she is)
Two truths maybe?
I dunno again
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:57pm On Aug 11
By now Mpumi for don lick craze commot for her head cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:58pm On Aug 11
Avedonn:
I'm not blaming Shaun entirely, but he mastermind Victoria's treble ordeal in the house. Let me explain. Imagine yourself going on a journey with a friend alongside some strangers, and as soon as the journey started, your so called friend betrayed you. I believe that will break you down emotionally and even make you question your ability to continue with the journey. That's exactly what happen to Victoria. She should have try to come out of the situation much faster, but then we're all wired differently.

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 1:01pm On Aug 11
Eeghe:

Just in a subtle, forbidden way tongue
Lemme know she has a crush
Blue and Olivia like…
I feel that she and Ruthie may be, or may have had a thing, but this is all in my head✋🏾

I've also observe some unusual moves between her and Ruthie, which makes me to speculate of something more than a partner is involved. Maybe we're looking at another Dauble Kay scenario, but in this case even Biggie was deceived.

But did Olivia and Blue had a thing?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:03pm On Aug 11
Avedonn:

I've also observe some unusual moves between her and Ruthie, which makes me to speculate of something more than a partner is involved. Maybe we're looking at another Dauble Kay scenario, but in this case even Biggie was deceived.

Blue had eyes on Olivia though Olivia told her bluntly she doesn't roll that away lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 1:05pm On Aug 11
JUDGEJUDITH:
Blue had eyes on Olivia though Olivia told her bluntly she doesn't roll that away lol

Really?
I might have missed that part during their season.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:07pm On Aug 11
JUDGEJUDITH:
Cross Nwanem don suffer!!
Comparing him to a deadwood sooj tueh!!

Lol Cross Nwa-kini?

Me wey Stan Cross SYE, still come back for am All Stars, I know what I saw and Sooj is closest to that.

You wey hold on to Deks for Round 2, I no even remember if you support Cross during SYE.

Anyway, Sooj is the closest to Cross I have seen this season; Ashawo he dey, party he dey, style he dey. If he was older, we for no even dey get this conversation.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:08pm On Aug 11
JUDGEJUDITH:
By now Mpumi for don lick craze commot for her head cheesy cheesy
Also Mich and Willy would have taking turns to help Micky's gbola as well cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:11pm On Aug 11
safarigirl:

Lol Cross Nwa-kini?

Me wey Stan Cross SYE, still come back for am All Stars, I know what I saw and Sooj is closest to that.

You wey hold on to Deks for Round 2, I no even remember if you support Cross during SYE.

Anyway, Sooj is the closest to Cross I have seen this season; Ashawo he dey, party he dey, style he dey. If he was older, we for no even dey get this conversation.

Yes Cross bu Nwanem from the same local govt in Anambra! Or na because I don't do tribe like some of u cheesy
Madam their is no similarity between Sooj and Cross!! They are like Light and Darkness...no dey whine urself!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:15pm On Aug 11
Avedonn:

Really?
I might have missed that part during their season.
Yea u missed o
She climb Olivia bed and starting begging Oli to play with her nipples but Oli declined!!
.e shock Olivia sef cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:18pm On Aug 11
Avedonn:

Go through this
#Blue and Olivia BBMzansi (Posts, media, all)
Blue was even rubbing her nips at a point and Oli ran away
It was my own ship oo tongue
Actually one of my top BB ships (sismance with a pull, lol)
You are welcome🤝

The way Flora walks behind Ruth, the shared glances in the DR, the almost couple-y way they gist Biggie etc
My speculation is that single mama Ruth was probably in an emotional dump and found solace in Flo
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:20pm On Aug 11
Avedonn:

My defence of Victoria has nothing to do with her looks. It's basically on compassionate grounds. Shaun betrayal doesn't resonate well with me. I believe he'll answer some questions when he's evicted.
take voluntary exit

the betrayal is too much

She should seek help 😪😪😪
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:23pm On Aug 11
Sooj looks down on people..He has superiority complex not bubbly or fun like Cross!! totally Opposite of Sweet boy Cross d boss😊

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:25pm On Aug 11
Because he has sex appeal to u doesn't make him similar!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:25pm On Aug 11
JUDGEJUDITH:
Yea u missed o
She climb Olivia bed and starting begging Oli to play with her nipples but Oli declined!!
Ah shocked shocked
Where is mpumi when blue needs her grin
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:26pm On Aug 11
If u said Sooj and Shegu... ehheee I won't disagree with that!!
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:29pm On Aug 11
Giel:

Ah shocked shocked
Where is mpumi when blue needs her grin
Na Mpumi fit her cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:31pm On Aug 11
Big brother what if they don't finish flo and Victoria's hair under 30 mins?

I'm just waiting for diary sessions

I don't know why tecno is so stingy with all the pictures and videos these housemates take.

Chinwe's friend's birthday is tomorrow.
Chinwe I hope you'll be able to give your friend whose birthday is tomorrow a shout out because the way these sauces are saucing,
you may end up wishing your friend a happy birthday outside the house.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 1:31pm On Aug 11
JUDGEJUDITH:
U see Shaun, Sooj, Topher and Sadly Mbadiwe twins ( reason I backed down on supporting them) These men gives Misogynist vibes!!
I agree!! That particular clique give a certain kind of vibe. Maybe not misogyny but they definitely think they are superior, that’s how they secluded themselves during the pool party, thinking they’re all that. As per billionaires club watching the peasants dance🌚

Especially that Shaun.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 1:32pm On Aug 11
JUDGEJUDITH:
Yea u missed o

Nawa o..

This is the first time I'm getting to know this.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:33pm On Aug 11
Estellie:
I agree!! That particular clique give a certain kind of vibe. Maybe not misogyny but they definitely think they are superior, that’s how they secluded themselves during the pool party, thinking they’re all that. As per billionaires club watching the peasants dance🌚

Especially that Shaun.
Exactly
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 1:35pm On Aug 11
JUDGEJUDITH:
Sooj looks down on people..He has superiority complex not bubbly or fun like Cross!! totally Opposite of Sweet boy Cross d boss😊
His dare to Onyeka proved it all. Because which one be crawl to me…

Honestly even though the girls this season are not as beautiful, the boys are still not on their level. Most of them can’t talk to these girls outside the house. But how the girls act so inferior to these small boys is what I don’t understand. Letting them use them like puns in their game.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 1:35pm On Aug 11
Eeghe:

Go through this
#Blue and Olivia BBMzansi (Posts, media, all)
Blue was even rubbing her nips at a point and Oli ran away
It was my own ship oo tongue
Actually one of my top BB ships (sismance with a pull, lol)
You are welcome🤝

The way Flora walks behind Ruth, the shared glances in the DR, the almost couple-y way they gist Biggie etc
My speculation is that single mama Ruth was probably in an emotional dump and found solace in Flo

Those South Africans seem to be sexually liberal. Maybe such thing is not a big deal in their society
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 1:35pm On Aug 11
safarigirl:

Nengi never gave show ke?

Please, if you want to Stan a delawood, do it with your full chest, but don't you dare lie on the name of Queen Aiyebanengi Hampson to promote somebody that has given nothing.

As much as I admit I found Nengi boring, that babe was giving seductress aura like mad! Erica was not "just insecure", Nengi was making moves. Subtle moves, she was hanging around, engaging in conversations, batting her eyelids, shaking her ass in random places. Nengi gave ME headache, had Ozo jumping through hoops, had Kiddwaya's tongue hanging out his mouth.

Please! For the sake of this thread, let us not rewrite history because you want to Stan somebody with a dead personality that just cries everywhere and is only popular for being a yellow girl with a constantly dour expression and 200-word limit per day.

Even as Nengi's personality was arguably bland, she was far more interesting than Victoria, and was definitely more competitive. She wasn't crying about people not rating her in the house, because she had niggas crawling on their hands and knees to worship her.

Nelly is the closest to Nengi's aura in that house and Victoria should be very very glad they couldn't find her in yellow, because if Nelly had come in with the right complexion, nobody would have seen that delawood furniture.
Right complexion? Everyone can't be fair.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 1:36pm On Aug 11
JUDGEJUDITH:
Sooj looks down on people..He has superiority comple not bubbly or fun like Cross!! totally Opposite of Sweet boy Cross d boss😊

Absolutely agree.

He has a classist demeanor. Like the type of guy that womt engage another man if he feels you're beneath him.

Topher has that air about him too.

These type of guys would do anything to "belong", and would easily denigrate those who are not up to their assumed 'class'.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:37pm On Aug 11
Estellie:
His dare to Onyeka proved it all. Because which one be crawl to me…

Honestly even though the girls this season are not as beautiful, the boys are still not on their level. Most of them can’t talk to these girls outside the house. But how the girls act so inferior to these small boys is what I don’t understand. Letting them use them like puns in their game.
Kai I almost cursed him when he asked onyeka to do that!..What nonsense!!
And foolish ladies are voting the werey because they see him as cute tueh

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (518) (Reply)

BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV / MOVIE: Fifty Shades Of Grey | Direct Download Link / Where Can I Download The Simpsons And Family Guy 3gp

Viewing this topic: Eeghe(f), Estellie, petesunday, Nelly9kelly(m), kesikeller(m), fergieboy, lovedoctor26(m), Oshokhai69 and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.