Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,025 members, 7,946,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:11 PM

BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread (206497 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:09pm On Jul 29
Toby Forge is a bad boy he should keep it up I may just Stan😂🔥Onyeka, Fairme, Twin girls are also delivering so far...I will switch to my vawulence mode for my final chosen one when I return🥷

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by StonedSaint(m): 12:14pm On Jul 29
Shaun n Wanni already vibing well... gisting n holding hands like lovers do haha

chaii I go love oo lol..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by TallnSexyBabe(f): 12:15pm On Jul 29
Should we ship??
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by lajid: 12:15pm On Jul 29
JUDGEJUDITH:
Toby Forge is a bad boy he should keep it up I may just Stan😂🔥Onyeka, Fairme, Twin girls are also delivering so far...I will switch to my vawulence mode for my final chosen one when I return🥷

that's mayor frosh tho, the black guy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:17pm On Jul 29
dominique:

@bolded I thought their pair name was Nelita (Nelly and Anita). I don't even know the flourish pair, they must have came in earlier when the falcons match was still on

Sorry, na my mistake.

It's actually Nelita. Flourish is DJ and Ruthee
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by StonedSaint(m): 12:18pm On Jul 29
still early days tho but I hope this season lives up to it's billing... I'm here for the gbas gbos

something tells me that doublekay the married couple might have it rough, it'd be interesting to see how they navigate their young marriage in the tumultuous world of Biggie's house. do I smell divorce? hell no.. before una call me bad belle lol
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by StonedSaint(m): 12:19pm On Jul 29
TallnSexyBabe:
Should we ship??
ship who n who? I feel like the d shipping game has been casted, unless it's really giving n spicy
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:20pm On Jul 29
First ship of the season

Wanni of Wanni X Handi and Shaun of Shatoria.

They have been bonding. They shared a hug. They're talking genotype (both are AS), he asked who she would've gravitated to if he wasn't in the house, she says she's not sure anyone else. She's cool with Mbadiwe twins sha.

He recognised which of the twin she is, because they have different eyes. They met before outside the house, and have been bonding inside. She plans to kiss on Saturday (we are not sure if it is him or someone else)

Anyway, look out for that

Not my cup of tea, and Week 1 ships disgust me, but this is for those who like that sort of thing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by TallnSexyBabe(f): 12:21pm On Jul 29
StonedSaint:
ship who n who? I feel like the d shipping game has been casted, unless it's really giving n spicy
Wanni and Shaun
They looked cute together.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:23pm On Jul 29
lajid:

that's mayor frosh tho, the black guy
Noo Toby Forge is the guy that isn't impressed by Shaun's accent cheesy He wanna enter Victoria too while the overhyped Topher and Shaun are still moving in circles! He ain't an ass kisser and seems to have alot up his sleeves which I can't wait to see it all!
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by TallnSexyBabe(f): 12:23pm On Jul 29
safarigirl:
First ship of the season

Wanni of Wanni X Handi and Shaun of Shatoria.

They have been bonding. They shared a hug. They're talking genotype (she's AS, he's AA), he asked who she would've gravitated to if he wasn't in the house, she says she's not sure anyone else. She's cool with Mbadiwe twins sha.

He recognised which of the twin she is, because they have different eyes. They met before outside the house, and have been bonding inside. She plans to kiss on Saturday (we are not sure if it is him or someone else)

Anyway, look out for that

Not my cup of tea, and Week 1 ships disgust me, but this is for those who like that sort of thing.

ShWanni
HanShaun

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:25pm On Jul 29
TallnSexyBabe:

ShWanni
HanShaun

Shaunni

Shanni

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by TallnSexyBabe(f): 12:26pm On Jul 29
Amebos chaii
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by StonedSaint(m): 12:26pm On Jul 29
I'd tell y'all for free, Shaun is a smooth talka n relates well with peeps. Mr Casanova wit d vibes, if he's not scared h e can actually gbensh most of d ladies in d house fr. I'm not insinuating shi, but I really don't see any macho guy who can dominate. Fairme David just dey smile anyhow dey shine teeth like who dey peep neighbor for bathroom lol

all d fine boys dey dull me, maybe they're still prepping n observing. but I feel d earlier they come out of their shells d better for all of us... this edition is screaming for anyone to take d bull by it's horn ASAP no dulling

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by lajid: 12:26pm On Jul 29
mayor frosh getting screentime. where mumu toby forge dey angry
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by TallnSexyBabe(f): 12:26pm On Jul 29
safarigirl:

Shaunni

Shanni

Lolssss delulus
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by SamueItem337(m): 12:27pm On Jul 29
This Onyeka looks very horñy
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by lajid: 12:27pm On Jul 29
JUDGEJUDITH:
Noo Toby Forge is the guy that isn't impressed by Shaun's accent cheesy He wanna enter Victoria too while the overhyped Topher and Shaun are still moving in circles! He ain't an ass kisser and seems to have alot up his sleeves which I can't wait to see it all!

my boys doing well. Frosh and Toby doing what they know how to do best

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by senatordave1(m): 12:28pm On Jul 29
safarigirl:

Shaunni

Shanni

Hmmm
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by StonedSaint(m): 12:28pm On Jul 29
Onyeka Barrister Aproko I dey zoom ur big bakassi wow... I heard her telling dat mayor guy about her waking up at night n seeing some peeps discussing/strategizing. can anyone feel me in on that?
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by senatordave1(m): 12:28pm On Jul 29
lajid:

my boys doing well. Frosh and Toby doing what they know how to do best

I think I am liking them
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by SamueItem337(m): 12:29pm On Jul 29
senatordave1:

Who is the guy with a blue t shirt and faded trousers now?
Toby Forge
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by StonedSaint(m): 12:30pm On Jul 29
TallnSexyBabe:

Wanni and Shaun
They looked cute together.

u heard it here first, but Shaun is a player fr.. he's gonna hit n run like he doesn't have insurance lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by senatordave1(m): 12:30pm On Jul 29
SamueItem337:
Toby Forge

I heard he is married...
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 12:31pm On Jul 29
safarigirl:
Few Facts We Learnt of Some Housemates After Their Introductions Last Night (I don't remember all, so, bear with me guys)

3. Nne is a recent graduate of Nnamdi Azikiwe University. She finished with a First Class degree in Business Administration
Has the geeky look but she skin is damn, same as Victoria.

4. Anita of Nelita is MBGN 2018
A metaphoric beauty.

5 Chizoba of Chekas is a Software developer. Her sister, Onyeka, is a lawyer.
Another lawyer in the season, hope she rocks it like a Queen

6. Shaun of Shatoria is 28 (just in case you heard 20 on stage like I did, it's a false alarm.)
Heard 20, Victoria - 25. Victoria also said she met this young man in Dubai, which pretty much lent credence to the age.
9. Double K couple are both hair stylists (husband is a barber and wife is a stylist), the husband is also a musician.
Nice combo.
Thank you Sg.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by SamueItem337(m): 12:32pm On Jul 29
senatordave1:

I heard he is married...
I don't think so
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by lajid: 12:32pm On Jul 29
senatordave1:

I think I am liking them

Yeah they are cool. na tiktok boys, they rizz girls in their content. I'll like to see them work that in the house

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:32pm On Jul 29
SamueItem337:
Toby Forge
People are confusing Tjay with Toby Forge and they are both on blue☹️
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by SamueItem337(m): 12:33pm On Jul 29
This Toby Forge nor get game telling Nelly he has eyes for another girl
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:33pm On Jul 29
senatordave1:

I heard he is married...
Teejay is the married one I think!
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by SamueItem337(m): 12:34pm On Jul 29
JUDGEJUDITH:
People are confusing Tjay with Toby Forge and they are both on blue
The guy on the screen now is Toby Forge
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by lajid: 12:34pm On Jul 29
senatordave1:

I heard he is married...

nah, toby is not married

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread

Viewing this topic: Maydaygirl, boshina(m), Yourheadache, creolehunt, Lauryn41(f) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.