Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,724 members, 7,930,480 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 07:16 PM

BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread (142996 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:06pm On Aug 11
StonedSaint:
I understand d Mbadiwe twins being pissed about Ndinnes eviction but they shouldn't try to cry note than d bereaved.. we can see traits of d sneaky politicians traits manifesting already, cunningly playing to d gallery while pretending to be aligned with d masses . we all can see true that scam lol

but it's a game so I guess anything goes, it's allowed..

That's how they were waxing lyrical about Zion when they thought chinwe would really take him home through voluntary exit.

There's no praise they didn't give Zion that day.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by nooker: 10:06pm On Aug 11
Clement1111:

Egbon

You no quick build this narrativešŸ˜ŖšŸ˜Ŗ

pity voters don finish this season

Omo! I wanted to reply but seeing your comment now has calmed me down. For someone that admits to not watching, the confidence in typing falsehood is alarming.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:08pm On Aug 11
JUDGEJUDITH:
U absolutely right!! They look down on Streeze boys cos they are not part of their rich circle!! I love Streeze boys especially Toby Forge cos they have a Personality atleast compared to other guys, They are hardworking, Sweet, Intelligent, Party vibes..lovely aura..And Analytic thinkersāœŒļøWe must arise for themā™„ļø

Which rich guys sef ...person papa money no be him money jare....topher and don't look rich ...they seem like people that grew up in average comfort .....and they are working.....

You ll be shocked that streeze actually makes more money than any of the other guys...

No big boy like that this season....better big boy wey get him own money no fit come this show

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by nooker: 10:08pm On Aug 11
Giel:

Say wetin happen?
Am I stealing your peace and the peace of those that liked your comment too? grin
Lmao

How many people am I tormenting on this thread by just existing Lol.

If you like don't take your own advice and try and rest ontop my matter.

Una go cry tire
And na week 2 be this.

Tears still full for front

LMAO.

Anyway I give you one point for having the guts to quote me

Cowardice don finish una for this thread.

LMAO! Guts because you are?

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 10:09pm On Aug 11
fitzmayowa:
DoubleKay and Beta are the neutrals they are in the middle of the divide....

Radicals too, I think.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 10:10pm On Aug 11
Big Brother has sent them to the arena.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 10:11pm On Aug 11
I can now see why Victoria has fans. I con dey pity the girl cry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:12pm On Aug 11
Maybe I didnā€™t watch

When did Victoria go to wanni and tell her sheā€™s scared ?

Has wanni not been the one going to pry information out of Victoria and give unsolicited advice ??

Correct me if Iā€™m wrong
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:12pm On Aug 11
nooker:

LMAO! Guts because you are?

I should ask you that my dear

Are you not the one wailing over comments from me that you could have easily ignored?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by PNomsule: 10:12pm On Aug 11
Big Brother should stop emphasising the stress on those unapealing twins their name... its giving unease to the rest of the housemates sort of

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:13pm On Aug 11
MamBi:

I like itā€¦. Voters do too much especially as they have turned BBN into a money making venture.

I would even have preferred if housemates were in total control but its like biggie is still pitying viewersā€¦

Thank you!

Let powers be totally taken from the viewers

... their interference is too much...
it's damaging the show

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 10:13pm On Aug 11
Custodian challenge

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Wayan1: 10:13pm On Aug 11
One thing I find awkward about some people is that those who come from humble beginnings but achieve financial freedom often start feeling too important to associate with those they consider less significant, forgetting their modest start and the luck that played a role in their success. I dislike when people become egotistically classist, view others as less worthy, and make them doubt their own self-worth. The truth is, aside from the girls who are clearly well-off for various reasons, many of those guys are more about appearances than substance.

If you're in my circle and I notice you look down on those you consider beneath you, Iā€™ll unfriend you without noticeā€”I donā€™t tolerate what I despise. Most struggling people aren't lazy; they just weren't born with a silver spoon or given the necessary support to break the cycle of poverty.

Even though Iā€™m upset that Streeze evicted Nne, Iā€™ll still support them if I sense thereā€™s a gang-up against the pair based on class.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:14pm On Aug 11
scondy:

Which rich guys sef ...person papa money no be him money jare....topher and don't look rich ...they seem like people that grew up in average comfort .....and they are working.....

You ll be shocked that streeze actually makes more money than any of the other guys...

No big boy like that this season....better big boy wey get him own money no fit come this show
By extension ur Papa money fit dey reach u steady and u are highly connected aswell! And na these kain Spoilt kids head dey swell pass people that actually suffer to earn their money!
They are a classist clique and people are right with their analysis!
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:15pm On Aug 11
Yourheadache:
Zion better market yourself well oh, so that when you leave this house you go get another sugar mummy waiting for you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:15pm On Aug 11
Crybabies
Always crying and wailing over things you can just ignore.

Imagine grown adults crying that a stranger on the internet is DiSTuRbInG tHeIR pEAcE

Behaving like people that need breast milk

Are you sure you guys are even old enough to watch this show sef?

Always crying
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 10:15pm On Aug 11
time for custodians battle
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:15pm On Aug 11
Time to go hard for streeze, I Kuku get sentiments for them before.

We move, I go vote wetin no good for them this week.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:15pm On Aug 11
Geezeem:

Thank you!

Let powers to be totally taken from the viewers

... their interference is too much...
it's damaging the show

I would like to see some actual scheming not this one that HMs will be pretending to fool viewers, also conspiracy should be allowed in the house, that's when we would see some actual game play....

Tired of watching some HMs sleep, kiss or abuse their way to the money.....Whew!!!
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by EreluRoz: 10:17pm On Aug 11
Zion eiya. šŸ˜† Chinwe has finished his small steez. If I'm Zion's handler I'll start to attack Chinwe, we will start the fight for them from outside and all they have to do is to continue the fight when they come out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:17pm On Aug 11
PNomsule:
Big Brother should stop emphasising the stress on those unapealing twins their name... its giving unease to the rest of the housemates sort of

Big Brother likes them

Theyā€™re the pick of the season

Watch how production flings them in our faces and gives them the money

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by nooker: 10:18pm On Aug 11
Giel:

I should ask you that my dear

Are you not the one wailing over a comments from me that you could have easily ignored?

Because you have been spamming the thread crying like a witch since yesterday. What did the poor girl do to you? It started like a joke but it's very glaring now that something is wrong with you

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by SamueItem337(m): 10:18pm On Aug 11
Mickey what's there not to understand
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:19pm On Aug 11
When you classify your ā€œclassistsā€, please leave out Topher from your list, baby boy just wants to eat food, be a fine boy and crack Anitaā€™s hard nut in peace, tainks.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by sthecy(f): 10:20pm On Aug 11
Omooo this mikky or whatever his name is a dullard abeg

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 10:20pm On Aug 11
scondy:

There's been several people in the past who had money and still came

The show gives you what money can't, that's maximum fame and you know in Nigeria, fame used properly can lead to even more wealth. Eg frood who was struggling before became a rich man after the show.

So being rich dosent make anyone bigger than the show

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by EreluRoz: 10:21pm On Aug 11
I no really see fineboys these season, na I beta pass my neighbor full house. Some of them even forming nonsense ontop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by BlackRainDrops: 10:21pm On Aug 11
Ruthee, Ruthee, Ruthee, Ruthee! LOL. I'm beginning to like HxW. Funny ladies.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by ALEXAPLAYME: 10:21pm On Aug 11
Giel:
Crybabies
Always crying and wailing over things you can just ignore.

Imagine grown adults crying that a stranger on the internet is DiSTuRbInG tHeIR pEAcE

Behaving like people that need breast milk

Are you sure you guys are even old enough to watch this show sef?

Always crying
You just dey fight yourself

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:24pm On Aug 11
N3TRAL:
Why's nobody talking about Shaun's and Victoria's conversation?

Summary:

Shaun tells her not to overthink. That he came to this world alone and will die alone. He tells Victoria that he doesn't have specialty in diagnosing mental health issues and that at the rate Victoria is going, she may take Voluntary exit.

Victoria was looking at him like she's an olodo. She just responded that she really thought about the question she answered, whether it was right or wrong.

Shaun has a strong personality. Victoria is very fragile.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 10:25pm On Aug 11
EreluRoz:
I no really see fineboys these season, na I beta pass my neighbor full house. Some of them even forming nonsense ontop

What are you on about? This season has more attractive looking guys than girls

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:26pm On Aug 11
Victoria and Qhaun would have made a great couple sha

Shaun is tough and secure , Vicky is fragile and shaky

Both eye candies , This is the first time I actually like a ship

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (531) (Reply)

Direct Links To Download Nigerian Movies, Series, Short Films, Comedy Skits Etc / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot / To Watch Nigerian Movies Online

Viewing this topic: Eeghe(f), Alheeri, petesunday, shilz(f), PrincessEstates and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.