Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,040 members, 7,946,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 08:14 PM

BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread (206847 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (728) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:39am On Jul 30
Every single potential ship in this house is boring.

From this nonsense Shaunni, to that Soon and Victoria, to Topher and Dami.

All of them, boring. None of these niggas have the facilities to pull off a steamy ship.

Kiddwaya and Erica Nlewedim have ruined me for others.

Even Cross and Angel, Soma and Angel had steamy chemistry. Angel and an unpainted wall had better chemistry.

Maybe the pairings are what is failing, but none of these ships interest me.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:40am On Jul 30
Meerah15:

Hehe when that one happen? 🥲🤌🏾

I no know, na Onyeka talk am say e happen for Garden.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 1:45am On Jul 30
Shaun just kiss dis babe nah....
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Leemzyy(f): 2:17am On Jul 30
Yourheadache:

Hahahahaha, miss attention, well done. You're still on the thread by the way, I say make I remind you
U keep mentioning me,plss leave me alone jor
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by arukwe123(m): 3:20am On Jul 30
safarigirl:
Every single potential ship in this house is boring.

From this nonsense Shaunni, to that Soon and Victoria, to Topher and Dami.

All of them, boring. None of these niggas have the facilities to pull off a steamy ship.

Kiddwaya and Erica Nlewedim have ruined me for others.

Even Cross and Angel, Soma and Angel had steamy chemistry. Angel and an unpainted wall had better chemistry.

Maybe the pairings are what is failing, but none of these ships interest me.

it's just day 2 na. Omo!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:59am On Jul 30
HotepKang:

What if the married woman is actually feeling Toby?

Well na the drama wey wan see be that Tega " fell in lust" for Boma on TV...... grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 4:01am On Jul 30
Olodo24:
Lol. Real zaddy vibes. Only dem seem domineering. I like alpha folks cos I wish I was one. Make dem begin fight sha
Lol u maybe one but don't know yet grin Toby gives Alpha vibes too if u pay attention to him and throw him some votes alongside Ur Zaddies cos they are in danger of leaving! Toby's ship with the married lady will set the pace for blood bath cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:01am On Jul 30
HotepKang:
Her real husband is jealous but he's trying hard to downplay it grin grin cheesy

They wanted to test their 5 month old marriage, well temptation they want temptation they will see. However, there is an Onyeka who can't keep quiet in the house she will tell Toby soon.....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 4:05am On Jul 30
arukwe123:
it's just day 2 na. Omo!
TBH I feel people are still basking in the euphoria of All-stars thereby judging these people a bit too harsh!! They are boring at the moment yes, but most seasons gained momentum after the first elimination so let's give them this first week of grace!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:09am On Jul 30
arukwe123:
what a fool.going after a married woman. Nigerians don't like that

The boy does not know na.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 4:49am On Jul 30
arukwe123:
U must have missed their intro!!
I dare say any Man or Lady that successfully breaks the wall of that married couple deceiving themselves will become my fave automatically cheesy
This is completely different from boma and tega's nonsense episode!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 5:13am On Jul 30
Nhazeru:
Toby about to ship with another man's wife. Things I love to see.💃🏼💃🏼
First time I will ship if this happens🔥The man that came with his wife should gerrat!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Hohenheim(m): 5:32am On Jul 30
DGOODLYF:
wats d diff btw laycon win n ilebaye win....abi someones win shld b beta because you no like d other....
Besyds only d viewers can decide d winner
Illebaye had way more content than Laycon sef

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 6:14am On Jul 30
Hohenheim:

This is actually true.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Openair: 6:15am On Jul 30
Hohenheim:

Please, please, please, abeg, abeg, abeg...don't say that again

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Openair: 6:18am On Jul 30
safarigirl:
Onyeka has successfully disgusted me.

Pending when and/or if she has sense, I will not be supporting her silly utterances and unhinged behaviour.

Have some decorum! How do you go to Law School and na only man full your head on a platform this huge? Who has she seen lewdness favour?

Nonsense behaviour. I will not be looking out for her henceforth.
Honestly, I think it's her game oooh. Now she's getting talked about and on the screen. She's doing all she can to be relevant and given screen time, surprisingly it's working...compare her to her partner, she's the one giving the pair relevance.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by EreluRoz: 6:24am On Jul 30
What kind of silly couple will gamble with their marriage like this mtcheww. They will do him something strong on national TV soon

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 7:05am On Jul 30
JUDGEJUDITH:
Lol u maybe one but don't know yet grin Toby gives Alpha vibes too if u pay attention to him and throw him some votes alongside Ur Zaddies cos they are in danger of leaving! Toby's ship with the married lady will set the pace for blood bath cheesy
I hope Nigerians don't judge Toby harshly for going after finest Mrs. Nigerians are bad at this. I remember Thin Tall Tony was a winner material. I want entertainment and since Ndi Nne aren't up, I'll give Toby some votes

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 7:07am On Jul 30
Openair:

Honestly, I think it's her game oooh. Now she's getting talked about and on the screen. She's doing all she can to be relevant and given screen time, surprisingly it's working...compare her to her partner, she's the one giving the pair relevance.
I think she's kinda calculative....which is actually a good thing. Housemates must create awareness for themselves in the first week so they don't get forgotten. If Onyeka wasn't doing this, no one would have been talking about her and Biggie's team won't care letting her reign on the screen. This was how Ilebaye started

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 7:29am On Jul 30
Openair:

Please, please, please, abeg, abeg, abeg...don't say that again
dats a fact though.....you may not like it
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Yourheadache: 7:29am On Jul 30
Leemzyy:
U keep mentioning me,plss leave me alone jor

You woke up at 2am to respond and you say I'm the one looking for your attention, please, it's a new day, stay blessed
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 7:31am On Jul 30
safarigirl:
Onyeka has successfully disgusted me.

Pending when and/or if she has sense, I will not be supporting her silly utterances and unhinged behaviour.

Have some decorum! How do you go to Law School and na only man full your head on a platform this huge? Who has she seen lewdness favour?

Nonsense behaviour. I will not be looking out for her henceforth.
she genuinely doing it though...she said herself
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by SamueItem337(m): 7:59am On Jul 30
Hohenheim:

The Laycon that made erica run mad?
That's one of the biggest highlight in big brother naija history

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:02am On Jul 30
arukwe123:

Nah, Nigerians don’t like married folk not declaring that they are married and letting innocent people get feelings for them….

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 8:08am On Jul 30
Olodo24:
I hope Nigerians don't judge Toby harshly for going after finest Mrs. Nigerians are bad at this. I remember Thin Tall Tony was a winner material. I want entertainment and since Ndi Nne aren't up, I'll give Toby some votes

Lol. So you people will not judge the married couple that decided to lie about their marital status but will judge the innocent man who is not aware that they are married? Na wa! TTT case is different. TTT knew that he was married but kept leading Bisola on. In this case, Toby is not aware that the babe is married!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:10am On Jul 30
Olodo24:
I think she's kinda calculative....which is actually a good thing. Housemates must create awareness for themselves in the first week so they don't get forgotten. If Onyeka wasn't doing this, no one would have been talking about her and Biggie's team won't care letting her reign on the screen. This was how Ilebaye started

In her intro, she said she came to steal strategies… grin. If you cry, she will cry harder….

She has already warned us that she will be fighting hard for this money.. I just hope she can balance the entertainment because there is viewer irritation that is sure to follow her strategy….

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 8:18am On Jul 30
fitzmayowa:

They wanted to test their 5 month old marriage, well temptation they want temptation they will see. However, there is an Onyeka who can't keep quiet in the house she will tell Toby soon.....

Does she know they are married?
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 8:21am On Jul 30
MamBi:

In her intro, she said she came to steal strategies… grin. If you cry, she will cry harder….

She has already warned us that she will be fighting hard for this money.. I just hope she can balance the entertainment because there is viewer irritation that is sure to follow her strategy….
I'm irritated already. I like seeing her face but I hate when she forces conversation. Some of the guys in the house are feeling same way too. It's like seeing a fine babe but she fall ur hand after having a conversation with her.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 8:29am On Jul 30
Uwosom:

Free him! He doesn't know that she is married.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Hohenheim(m): 8:45am On Jul 30
SamueItem337:
The Laycon that made erica run mad?
That's one of the biggest highlight in big brother naija history
Are you insinuating that Laycon made her run mad intentionally or by over simping
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by SamueItem337(m): 8:47am On Jul 30
Hohenheim:

Are you insinuating that Laycon made her run mad intentionally or by over simping
All na content

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 8:48am On Jul 30
I get so upset each time I see auntie and daughter clinged to each other lipsrsealed
Nne should have small sense and mingle more with others, she's in better position to bring relevance to that pair

Mtchew...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (728) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread

Viewing this topic: dustmalik(m), Missfree, Hohenheim(m), HIGHESTPOPORI(m), Dotez, Adesquare2(f), Gbadoboy, sthecy(f) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.