Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,581 members, 7,929,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 04:25 AM

BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (464) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread (141228 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (529) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:45pm On Aug 18
Gbadoboy:

You didn't like Shegz because you felt Adekunle repped Yoruba more and he had issues with Shegz it was that same reason you didn't like Doyin.

Just listen to yourself ....lol....

How did Adekunle rep yoruba more? ...u no serious at all....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 9:45pm On Aug 18
creolehunt:

I'm not even sure they can speak the language.

They dont even come off as people who are in tune with their roots. It it were HMs like say Frodd, then i may consider the foolish sentiment
Exactly! Mbadiwe na Lagos/London with Igbo blood, they probably have more friends from other tribes than Igbo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:45pm On Aug 18
undecided Ben Ben Ben, you are lying all in a bid to throw blame on your partner abi?

Tjay made the comment on Friday way after voting was closed so you guys being in bottom four had nothing to do with the comment….

See as you smartly say he said it on Monday just to explain why you are in bottom four…

May God save us from partners like you..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by ukaface(f): 9:46pm On Aug 18
MamBi:
grin grin grin

I don’t think he himself is tribalistic. He was just pointing fingers that the Mbadiwe twins were being tribalistic in the way they make close friends.

🧐🤨😏
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:47pm On Aug 18
God forbid friends like Ben, always ready to throw his partner under the bus.

You were there when Tjay made such statement and you agreed to it even smiling hard.
Oniranu.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 9:47pm On Aug 18
scondy:

Just listen to yourself ....lol....

How did Adekunle rep yoruba more? ...u no serious at all....

Somebody y'all nicknamed Kabyesi.

You will also not deny that you major reason for not liking Sheggz and Doyin is because they were not aligning with Adekunle.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 9:48pm On Aug 18
Nhazeru:
Wanni said her Dad used to fvck three of her mum's sisters.

Kwa Kwa Kwa
They're unraveling

https://x.com/MomoTweetx/status/1825266026512019602?t=lNciyk4sSoQmbPW2pK5YRw&s=19

Oh plsss shut it! I watched this

She asked Shaun,so as her mum's sisters came to stay with the mum,that the dad sleeps with them...Shaun asked her what? She said like she is asking

Is just like someone saying,so as I m staying with my uncle,he is sleeping with me. I don't know how to put it,but it was a rhetoric question and Shaun and herself even laughed it off!

I m getting tired of all these lies and perpetual half truths peddled against the twin gals!
I barely tuned in when tjay and Ben called the housemates to address them and I heard this.

So how did you guys turn it around all of a sudden!

I blame those girls for not knowing how to play Nigerians! They should have saved Ruthie so they will be saints and you guys will be properly deceived!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by nooker: 9:49pm On Aug 18
scondy:

I even feel Ebuka spoke strongly about it cos he is igbo ....I already opined something similar just now...

You do realize that the production crew and not ebuka alone decides on which table to shake each week, right?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 9:49pm On Aug 18
Same Mickey that was bad mouthing the twins to Rhuthee. Ah.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by ukaface(f): 9:50pm On Aug 18
PegasusSolid:

You stupid dirty gutter -rat! Even in the year 2024 & on a Sunday,you still won't take a break from this demonic tribalistic mindset!

The type of prejudice displayed by some people in the SW is the most disgusting because it can't be explained by religious dogmatism or religion or indoctrinated ethnic loyalty like in the North, this type of prejudice has been openly disappointed by graduates, professionals, university professors and even medical doctors practising abroad like Tjay!

A known tactic of the SW tribalist is to PROJECT (accuse the other side of that which he the actual tribalist is most guilty of). The likes of Tjay will be at the forefront of every BLM protest in the UK, audacious idiots like him probably even formed that Yoruba Party In The UK (formed by Agbadoists!).

The Mbadiwe twins simply attracted Ndinne based on cultural affinity & because Chinne saw them as potential suitors. The truth is that the twins ooze alpha energy and it gives a reassuring vibe to many females.

Tolani & Vee were close, Tolani last year always regarded Seyi as an egbon (rightfully so). Tolani & Doyin held convos in Yoruba(not abnormal). Micheal & Whitemoney related as Umu Wawa. Uriel isn't tribalist, but doesn't play with her Igbo heritage. Phyna in all her madness took her Igbo heritage seriously,but she wasn't tribalistic in any way.

In reality, Tjay is just mad because he couldn't co-opt Tami & Steeze into HIS tribal alliance. He's a bloody disgrace to his education and exposure.

Idiots like you will finally rest when this tribalist mindset takes Nigeria down a very dark rabbit hole! Shebi una dey start #Igbomustgo this Tuesday abi? Good luck yo you!
Correction:
Phyna is not igbo
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:50pm On Aug 18
creolehunt:

Everyone knows tetescondy nah. From way back. She has a main account she uses in the Politics section. Each year, the Housemate she dislikes the most is always from a certain part of the country.

May God forgive you ....lol...no be only main account ....my twitter handle is @tetescondy ....just check out the posts .....u will have your answer .....

Calling me tribalistic doesn't make me one neither will it stop me from pointing our patterns that I see that are tilted to the tribalistic angle

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 9:51pm On Aug 18
Una don start again with this tribal trash this 2024!
Tjay effed up with his comments but for some folks here to now start insinuating a particular region conspiracy in the House is just distasteful!

Some of you should bear in mind that Nigerians are not the only ones watching BBN!
BBN is watched by most African countries who always look up to Nigeria!

Imagine the thought emanating from a supposed educated man!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:52pm On Aug 18
Gbadoboy:

Somebody y'all nicknamed Kabyesi.

You will also not deny that you major reason for not liking Sheggz and Doyin is because they were not aligning with Adekunle.
Lol, so Adekunle is more yoruba than Doyin and Sheggs(proper Lagos boy)😀

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 9:52pm On Aug 18
I can't even believe what I m seeing.

I think I now get it!

So people take snippets of information or video,and fit it to their narrative to bring housemates down?

No wonder this country is the way it is!

I wish those girls saved Ruthie and deceived you all! So we will rest . Wandi this! Handi this! They should have hugged her o to show they are saints .

I wish they were proper pretenders! That's what Una need. The same way Tinubu pretended and dealth with all of us now.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 9:53pm On Aug 18
PegasusSolid:

You stupid dirty gutter -rat! Even in the year 2024 & on a Sunday,you still won't take a break from this demonic tribalistic mindset!

The type of prejudice displayed by some people in the SW is the most disgusting because it can't be explained by religious dogmatism or religion or indoctrinated ethnic loyalty like in the North, this type of prejudice has been openly disappointed by graduates, professionals, university professors and even medical doctors practising abroad like Tjay!

A known tactic of the SW tribalist is to PROJECT (accuse the other side of that which he the actual tribalist is most guilty of). The likes of Tjay will be at the forefront of every BLM protest in the UK, audacious idiots like him probably even formed that Yoruba Party In The UK (formed by Agbadoists!).

The Mbadiwe twins simply attracted Ndinne based on cultural affinity & because Chinne saw them as potential suitors. The truth is that the twins ooze alpha energy and it gives a reassuring vibe to many females.

Tolani & Vee were close, Tolani last year always regarded Seyi as an egbon (rightfully so). Tolani & Doyin held convos in Yoruba(not abnormal). Micheal & Whitemoney related as Umu Wawa. Uriel isn't tribalist, but doesn't play with her Igbo heritage. Phyna in all her madness took her Igbo heritage seriously,but she wasn't tribalistic in any way.

In reality, Tjay is just mad because he couldn't co-opt Tami & Steeze into HIS tribal alliance. He's a bloody disgrace to his education and exposure.

Idiots like you will finally rest when this tribalist mindset takes Nigeria down a very dark rabbit hole! Shebi una dey start #Igbomustgo this Tuesday abi? Good luck yo you!
I even feel the Mbadiwes got closer to Ndi nne after the reaction of them accusing Mbadiwe of coming closer to them after they won custodian challenge then refusing to vote for them as HOH even after they voted for them too. The closeness was a sought of reassurance of non betrayal.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 9:53pm On Aug 18
I dont care how the twins reacted to Ruthie eviction...My anger is biggie evicting 2 pair today of all days....den biggie should av just give Ruthie like 5 min d abido shaker she promised......

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by vanvick247(m): 9:54pm On Aug 18
Nhazeru:

Kwa Kwa Kwa
They're unraveling

https://x.com/MomoTweetx/status/1825266026512019602?t=lNciyk4sSoQmbPW2pK5YRw&s=19

Omooo!! Can u imagine?? Why is she even telling Shaun this story in the first place. Hmmmmm!!!
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 9:55pm On Aug 18
These dolts are same people that are running our dearest country aground with their useless tribalistic and nepotistic appointments undecided yet nobody is crying wolf!!

Just ordinary bbn and they are peeing in their shorts like Im.beciles they truly are!!!

Tueh....
Nansins

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 9:55pm On Aug 18
carammel:

Lol, so Adekunle is more yoruba than Doyin and Sheggs(proper Lagos boy)😀
I wasn't the one that started classifying Lagos indegenes as less Yoruba. I saw it first from Femi Fani Kayode in the last General election. He said they came as slaves
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 9:55pm On Aug 18
For those of you who think d twins wont win dis show....You beta start voting harder 4 ur favs or join d only fanbase dat can rival dem 4 d money which is DoubleKay....

From now on am going hard 4 my married couple

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Wayan1: 9:57pm On Aug 18
One day, may the lines that divide us unite us, and may our differences strengthen our bond. From East to West to North, let us work together in harmony to lead this great nation to the promised land. No race or tribe is older than humanity itself; we are human first before being Igbo, Yoruba, or any other ethnicity. May we see ourselves as one people. There is strength and power in unity. Let us love one another, respect one another, and always be our brother's keeper. Let's tone down hate and tribal rhetoric, whether Igbo or Yoruba, and instead, promote causes that promote unity, equity, and respect.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 9:57pm On Aug 18
arukwe123:
Mbadiwe twins can't even speak their language. They mingle with everyone, they are just closer to Chekas because of 1. Ozee's love interest with Onyeka 2. Ocee and Chizoba connection even though they are forming besties.

Ozee’s love interest is not Onyeka. Ocee has told Chizoba that Ozee is not attracted to Onyeka.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by ebunchi(f): 9:58pm On Aug 18
scondy:

May God forgive you ....lol...no be only main account ....my twitter handle is @tetescondy ....just check out the posts .....u will have your answer .....

Calling me tribalistic doesn't make me one neither will it stop me from pointing our patterns that I see that are tilted to the tribalistic angle

What pattern, Abeg rest , it’s becoming irritating already, kilode
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 9:58pm On Aug 18
ukaface:

Correction:
Phyna is not igbo

She's from Igbanke (Agbor co-opted into Edo by Sam Ogbemudia). Igbanke is the only part of Edo not represented in the Oba's council.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 10:00pm On Aug 18
Nhazeru:

Kwa Kwa Kwa
They're unraveling

listen well dats not wat she said oooo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 10:00pm On Aug 18
ukaface:

Correction:
Phyna is not igbo

She speaks Igbo fluently
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 10:00pm On Aug 18
arukwe123:
this should never be allowed in Bigbrother. I see some idiots justifying this. Dem want spoil this show for us.

I just taya! Some people are trying to use the show as a distraction from the terrible state of the country currently, and yet some possessed people still have energy for tribalism IN A FUN REALITY SHOW after what we all saw and experienced in 2023!!!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:00pm On Aug 18
arukwe123:
this should never be allowed in Bigbrother. I see some idiots justifying this. Dem want spoil this show for us.
what about the post he responded to? that one should be allowed?
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 10:00pm On Aug 18
DGOODLYF:
I dont care how the twins reacted to Ruthie eviction...My anger is biggie evicting 2 pair today of all days....den biggie should av just give Ruthie like 5 min d abido shaker she promised......

Obviously even the housemates don't like her. She has been in the bottom twice now. But I get you.

I wish she stayed. I m sure they would have still reconciled with the twin girls.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:01pm On Aug 18
Gbadoboy:

I wasn't the one that started classifying Lagos indegenes as less Yoruba. I saw it first from Femi Fani Kayode in the last General election. He said they came as slaves
Adekunle is also less Yoruba then cos he’s as well a Lagosian.
It’s safe to say Doyin is the only proper Yoruba from Ondo State

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:01pm On Aug 18
ukaface:

Correction:
Phyna is not igbo
phyna is igbo. ika
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by ultraviolet27(f): 10:01pm On Aug 18
scondy:

The real tribalistic pple are those twins...but then ....some topics are too sensitive to be discussed....they masterminded the eviction of streeze as payback for ndinne...

I even felt Ebuka dwelt too much on the tribal angle ....all he said was there seems to be an igbo alliance....if there are patterns with the guys that corroborates his thoughts ...then he wasn't crazy to think so ....

Just like some of us see year in year out the dominance in the selection of housemates from the east ...when u mention it...people say you are tribalistic...no ...that's not being tribalistic ...when patterns keep repeating ...it stops being a coincidence and calling it out shouldn't cause an upset ...rather they should ensure a balanced diversity ....

Truly, why are the mbadiwe twins closest to oy those from the east like them ....so tey ...there was a full blown conversation in Igbo which is against the rules ...and biggie didn't call if out...cos they didn't translate after that convo....

You even get time dey reply them in as much as I am Yoruba I have never stanned any House mate based on my tribe,Yet Some Tribalistic monikers here who only Stan Igbo House mates has the Guts to Call out Tjay like they were ever going to vote for His Pair to win

See as Dem dey even dey gang up to attack you? I even wish Yorubas Boycott the show both going as Contestants and voting slet us kuku no it's for only their Tribes very Domineering Tribes who Can't take a Sip of their medicine I am not watching the Show not even voting this Year just watch some Clips on Instagram and read the Comments here

Tired of the same scenario repeating itself every year I would never have even logged in to comment if not because of this

And for that woke Yoruba Commenting up there feeling funky and insulting the Moniker flirj so as to form solidarity with them People from the Eastern Region Dem never show you shege before?then you will know that Tribe isn't to be trusted at least Col Victor Banjo and Woke Soyinka learnt the Hard way!! I Campaigned and voted for Peter Obi but when I saw their agenda was greed to take over Lagos as they wanted to impose GRV on a working Yoruba incumbent Governor not as if the present Lagos Governor is a Saint but Him no worse past their Governor's for Yeasts wey still dey pay 18K Minimum wage!! Then also the woke Lagosian Yorubas learnt the Hard way too and their eyes became opened.

Meanwhile I said what I said I am not even a regular commenter on this Season Thread so I no send those Tribalists

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (529) (Reply)

Where Can I Download The Simpsons And Family Guy 3gp / Direct Links To Download Nigerian Movies, Series, Short Films, Comedy Skits Etc / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot

Viewing this topic: JUDGEJUDITH and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.