Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,569 members, 7,929,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 12:30 AM

BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread (140893 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (528) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Girlliving: 8:29am On Aug 19
Oshokhai69:

At least you talk the truth with your full chest. No be all these people wey dey make noise here.

The truth is at least 90% of the people here Stan based on tribe. Sometimes they will throw in one person from another tribe to make it look like they are not tribalistic but as the game gets deeper, them go drop that person and focus on the people from their tribe.

This is a very wrong insinuation and how you adamantly stand on it is shocking….
Pray tell…. How did you come to this conclusion and how did you source and gather your data?
Why must tribalism creep into every argument?

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Coolsat(m): 8:34am On Aug 19
JUDGEJUDITH:
Which show is this?
Saw it somewhere
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:36am On Aug 19
Coolsat:
Saw it somewhere
Post the video link
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 8:37am On Aug 19
Poo, pooo poooo, pooo
Una good morning oooo😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:41am On Aug 19
DGOODLYF:
Poo, pooo poooo, pooo
Una good morning oooo😂😂😂😂😂😂
Wettin Ruthie do Saturday night really pained them,hence their reaction when ebuka announced the eviction cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:44am On Aug 19
Funny thing be say eviction go still reach Wanni x Handi cos I don't see them winning lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:46am On Aug 19
And Ruthie will come back to tweet when they are booted out cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 8:51am On Aug 19
JUDGEJUDITH:
Funny thing be say eviction go still reach Wanni x Handi cos I don't see them winning lol
They might win oooo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 8:51am On Aug 19
Ebuka and the production team really put a target on TJay's back. I watched his conversation with Ben, and all he did was make an observation about the twins. He simply pointed out that the twins are closer to Ndinne and then to Chekas, which is their choice of alliance and totally fine. He also mentioned that they speak Igbo to each other without translating, which is against the rules. We don't see everything that happens in the house, so we don't know how he made that conclusion. But the way Ebuka framed the question with the "other guys" tag makes it seem like TJay was accusing the twins of forming a cabal with all the Igbo housemates. In the end, Doki wasn't smart about it sha boya it is eviction fever.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:56am On Aug 19
DGOODLYF:
They might win oooo
Should we bet?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:59am On Aug 19
All Chinwe needs to do is continue from where her friend Ruthie stopped if she wants to go far in this game wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by arukwe123(m): 9:20am On Aug 19
hayzed19:
Ebuka and the production team really put a target on TJay's back. I watched his conversation with Ben, and all he did was make an observation about the twins. He simply pointed out that the twins are closer to Ndinne and then to Chekas, which is their choice of alliance and totally fine. He also mentioned that they speak Igbo to each other without translating, which is against the rules. We don't see everything that happens in the house, so we don't know how he made that conclusion. But the way Ebuka framed the question with the "other guys" tag makes it seem like TJay was accusing the twins of forming a cabal with all the Igbo housemates. In the end, Doki wasn't smart about it sha boya it is eviction fever.
lies. Mbadiwe that admitted that they can't speak their language.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:24am On Aug 19
JUDGEJUDITH:
Kiss my expensive ass Senior Agadiewu this is just the beginning🤣🤣🤣Only Ruthie's eviction u collapsed!! I go still come carry ur lifeless body commot here when ur London riffraff leaves!! Idiat!!!

Guess who is watching my London boy from the house

Yes you guessed right mumu Toby!!

Now you're faveless while mine is still on my screen enjoying royalty treatment in the house. Take your L in peace

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:26am On Aug 19
JUDGEJUDITH:
It will never be well with Shaun after forming friendship with Mayor and used him to provoke the twins so they will send him home alongside ruthy!! As he wants camera to be focused on that his nonsense ship.. not knowing he has Longway to go with Aces ships!!
Well I will be here to draw blood when his time comes angry

grin grin grin grin

Pele kiss. I know you are more vexed with Shaun’s fans on this forum than the boy himself.

Abeg, your boy don find out say he was toasting married woman?
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:26am On Aug 19
JUDGEJUDITH:

The only sensible thing you've said since the inspection of the show

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 9:26am On Aug 19
I kuku say what Tjay talk ni... He said they will corner them and speak igbo. So who is lying Mbadiwe or Tjay?
nA dem kuku sabi
arukwe123:
lies. Mbadiwe that admitted that they can't speak their language.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 9:27am On Aug 19
hayzed19:
As in all d aftermath explanation wasnt necessary
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:28am On Aug 19
JUDGEJUDITH:
Why not? Kassia and Toby are closer even than Dj flo is close to Kelly rae (except he had something else in mind ) grin
Maybe to revenge her but it backfired cheesy

I can’t imagine what KellyRae would say if Kassia insists she wants to save Toby grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 9:28am On Aug 19
JUDGEJUDITH:
Should we bet?
As it is now....Its a 2horse race...Doublekay and the twins
Maybe wen they unpair dem d dynamics may change

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:29am On Aug 19
Oshokhai69:

At least you talk the truth with your full chest. No be all these people wey dey make noise here.

The truth is at least 90% of the people here Stan based on tribe. Sometimes they will throw in one person from another tribe to make it look like they are not tribalistic but as the game gets deeper, them go drop that person and focus on the people from their tribe.

I should believe I'm the only one on this thread that has never supported any housemate from my tribe
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:33am On Aug 19
JUDGEJUDITH:
Should we bet?

You don't need to bet. Yesterday sealed it for them they ain't winning shit.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Yourheadache: 9:36am On Aug 19
DGOODLYF:
They might win oooo

They will not win, all those that arised for Rhuthee will do everything possible to make sure anybody else wins over them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by arukwe123(m): 9:37am On Aug 19
hayzed19:
I kuku say what Tjay talk ni... He said they will corner them and speak igbo. So who is lying Mbadiwe or Tjay?
nA dem kuku sabi
Tjay obviously lied. I watched Chizoba and Nelly mock Ocee for not knowing how to speak his native language.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by arukwe123(m): 9:39am On Aug 19
Nhazeru:

You don't need to bet. Yesterday sealed it for them they ain't winning shit.

yeah. You will need a lot of bandwagons and neutrals to win Bigbrother which they've obviously lost but it's still early days

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:40am On Aug 19
JUDGEJUDITH:
All Chinwe needs to do is continue from where her friend Ruthie stopped if she wants to go far in this game wink

Hmm, it might not work for Chinwe oh. She too dey misuse her loudness.

Chinwe has the required temper but she is not quite bold enough to own her actions. A lot of people in that house look at her as a joke especially as e be like Zion don japa in spirit but has just not left in body…. If she gets in an altercation, she is most likely to be the loser as she get too many question marks in her strategy.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by SamueItem337(m): 9:44am On Aug 19
JUDGEJUDITH:
Post the video link
He said it in stage na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:51am On Aug 19
arukwe123:
yeah. You will need a lot of bandwagons and neutrals to win Bigbrother which they've obviously lost but it's still early days

Yesterday I saw over 8 twitter accounts that was supporting them drop them like hot potato. Facebook people and even twitter mainstream were all against them yesterday.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 9:52am On Aug 19
This girls still neva rest 4 dis marter...
Ruthhie really rattled dem...

https://x.com/MomoTweetx/status/1825449038914719927

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:59am On Aug 19
JUDGEJUDITH:
Which show is this?

Didn't you watch when your mumu fave climbed the stage? I guess you couldn't watch his eviction cos you were busy balling your eyes out and hitting your head on the wall. 😂😂😂

I'm happy you crieeeed😂😂

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Coolsat(m): 10:07am On Aug 19
JUDGEJUDITH:
Post the video link
Don't have any video link but he said it on stage

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Coolsat(m): 10:09am On Aug 19
DoubleK has a brighter chance now that the twins have disappointed some fans with their actions. 😆

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 10:16am On Aug 19
Coolsat:
DoubleK has a brighter chance now that the twins have disappointed some fans with their actions. 😆

And the twins fans are now using reverse psychology on us on FB saying that they've gained more fans following the fight and Rhuthee's eviction. The whole thing come look like something planned out of a WhatsApp group, I just dey laff them grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (528) (Reply)

MOVIE: Fifty Shades Of Grey | Direct Download Link / Where Can I Download The Simpsons And Family Guy 3gp / Direct Links To Download Nigerian Movies, Series, Short Films, Comedy Skits Etc

Viewing this topic: badinfluence, StonedSaint(m), BoosBae(f), Som497, realhovaps(m), Miiirage, Gucciboy and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.