Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,530 members, 7,929,715 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 08:35 PM

BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (522) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread (139986 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 5:14pm
EreluRoz:
Well, I felt for them when everybody was throwing insult and curses at them. I can't pick any other housemate over them but doublek remains my number one
They brought the insults upon themselves acting so cheap and desperate! Stick to Double Kay they are our best option left my dear♥️

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 5:22pm
But Micky is a disappointment sad
With all ur cuteness and fitness routine u can't pin Kassia or even snatch those girls from Aces undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 5:22pm
Only God knows what biggies children did to him.

He has sent in punishment for them.
1,count beautiful brown beans
2,write on a book and paper I will never disobey Biggie.
3,crawl on all fours like an animal.

A box was passed around and the housemates dipped to pick their punishment.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by EreluRoz: 5:24pm
JUDGEJUDITH:
But Micky is a disappointment sad
With all ur cuteness and fitness routine u can't pin Kassia or even snatch those girls from Aces undecided undecided
I thought he's going to steal the show but he disappointed me. I actually liked him but he should vamoose and eat shit

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 5:27pm
EreluRoz:
You are right and I said it earlier that he's only looking for Foodship. No good ship this season sef, non of the fake ship will last a week outside the house.
Even Zinwe that started from outside is looking like what might sink.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by EreluRoz: 5:29pm
Gbadoboy:

Even Zinwe that started from outside is looking like what might sink.
If I'm Chinwe's handler I'll start the fight with Zion's handler already sef and only wait for them to come and continue when they are both out. That ship has broken already

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 5:29pm
EreluRoz:
I thought he's going to steal the show but he disappointed me. I actually liked him but he should vamoose and eat shit
And he has the looks of an Alpha male but angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 5:31pm
JUDGEJUDITH:
I would have supported Chinwe but she is not owning her villainy enough..since the house already see her as one anyways!
With the way her friends were evicted, she simply felt defeated.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 5:37pm
Gbadoboy:

With the way her friends were evicted, she simply felt defeated.
Meaning she already gave up She is not an Amazon then! This should even give her more weapons to cause wahala and even cry to milk emotions from fans as the isolated one!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 5:50pm
If it were Tboss, Ceec or Tacha, they would not let those twins go after mocking my friend's eviction!!
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 6:16pm
scondy:

Naaaa....it is cos of the way we worship money and affluence in this country...just learning they are from a wealthy background is the reason the majority and flocking around them ...nothing more ....nothing less...

My post neither delved into the reason why most of these HMs flock around them nor disputed what you wrote. I agree with you that it's their supposed wealthy background that got these HMs flocking around them, but it doesn't change the fact that they are the number one alpha males in that house.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by endure207(m): 6:16pm
🤧🤧🤧
JUDGEJUDITH:
They brought the insults upon themselves acting so cheap and desperate! Stick to Double Kay they are our best option left my dear♥️
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 6:19pm
endure207:
🤧🤧🤧
My friend grin
Ruthie still insists she knows ur girls very well oo
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by endure207(m): 6:20pm
🤣🤣🤣 it is well
JUDGEJUDITH:
My friend grin
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by endure207(m): 6:21pm
Yea, buh she is watching dem frm home
JUDGEJUDITH:
My friend grin
Ruthie still insists she knows ur girls very well oo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 6:22pm
JUDGEJUDITH:
This is what Toby clocked and wanted to stop but Nigerians who do una sad

How did Toby wanted to stop it? Explain to me, I hardly watch this seasoñ

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 6:22pm
endure207:
🤣🤣🤣 it is well
I hope so cos Ruthie has been consistent with her story cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by endure207(m): 6:26pm
Wen d show is over nd my girls r out we will revisit dat statement, for now getting dat money is our prime focus
JUDGEJUDITH:
I hope so cos Ruthie has been consistent with her story cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 6:28pm
I was thinking Ruthie will come out and say oooo it's the house pressure that got to me grin but she still maintained her truth concerning the twins!
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 6:31pm
endure207:
Wen d show is over nd my girls r out we will revisit dat statement, for now getting dat money is our prime focus
Ok ooo my dear friend I hope ur girls win grin cos it won't be funny if they still lose with those hefty allegations!
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Anniemae(f): 6:31pm
Gbadoboy:

Why didn't Rhuttie unveil herself earlier? She waited for voting to close before we noticed her. Just like Chinwe we have been waiting for to act has been sleeping, on Saturday she will start shouting, shouting for who?
Anyway I am still enjoying the show.

Abegi is Victoria unraveling anything?
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by endure207(m): 6:36pm
Aswr 🤣🤣🤣 tnks dear
JUDGEJUDITH:
Ok ooo my dear friend I hope ur girls win grin cos it won't be funny if they still lose with those hefty allegations!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 6:39pm
Beorn:

How did Toby wanted to stop it? Explain to me, I hardly watch this seasoñ
By going against their authority to kick out their Strongest Ally in order to weaken their alliance and make things a bit balanced for his group that were isolated!
They wanted to use Streeze as a bait to kick out Zinwe!
If only Nigerians were not bandwagoners the after dynamics with Streeze still in the game would have made a wonderful season😊
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 6:43pm
endure207:
Aswr 🤣🤣🤣 tnks dear
😀♥️
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 6:53pm
Knowing the Yeye country, Toby would have just played safe and kicked out Radicals! Atleast everyone will be alright both housemates and viewers that have kept them in the bottom consecutively! But no wahala he is definitely conquering out here with the sky his starting point🙏😘
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 6:56pm
JUDGEJUDITH:
Never!!I bind it!!
Why are you wasting binding? grin

Obviously from that pick, DoubleK and Incest twins.

You should already know that the person is another despicable follower of bandwagon.

Like how is it possible to want both to win if not that u just feel like either will win and u go like be part of the winning team.

There are just so many pathetic, despicable and spineless bandwagon follower on this thread and it is very irritating.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 7:00pm
EreluRoz:
We are binding too may the best binder win 😂.

Somehow I like the twins, maybe because everybody was hating them and all that.
Just say u like the twins and support them with ur full chest.

While picking along Double K as well,or you ain't so sure of the incest twins winning,then u wanna use Double K as backup?

We saw ur handwriting

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by senatordave1(m): 7:02pm
Oshokhai69:

Hmmm. For the sake of the show, Ben should not go o. If Ben leaves on Sunday, this house will feel like a ghost town next week.

Gbam. apart from the kad twins,He is the only other entertaining personality
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 7:03pm
JUDGEJUDITH:
I just went through his record u are very right my dear grin Na Dem cheesy
Yes,he was and still is
An unrepentant one at that

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 7:05pm
Biggaboi:

Compared to the delawoods in the house methinks I'll actually start looking at the silly twins for entertainment (their theaetrics during the task last night sure was fun to watch) cos I'm really getting bored of the show too and although I'm not a fan but, let's be fair, they are the only pair trying very hard to liven up the boring show. I say we reward them with votes. They are working for it actively!
No matter how boring the show get,those incest dirty twins scripted drama ain't what will get me entertained
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 7:05pm
PNomsule:

It's even cringe walahi...
Very very
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Hohenheim(m): 7:12pm
The only way biggie can save this show is to either remove the pairings and let them continue the game as individuals or to switch up the teams

(1) (2) (3) ... (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (Reply)

MOVIE: Fifty Shades Of Grey | Direct Download Link / Where Can I Download The Simpsons And Family Guy 3gp / Direct Links To Download Nigerian Movies, Series, Short Films, Comedy Skits Etc

Viewing this topic: HIGHESTPOPORI(m), Eeghe(f), empress101(f), guiltypleasure(m), OG316, BlueMann, Girlliving, StonedSaint(m), Geezeem, Estellie, creolehunt, carammel(f), Nhazeru(f), Payporte01, EreluRoz and 23 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.