Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,840 members, 7,933,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 08:16 PM

BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (543) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread (157417 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 5:30pm On Aug 25
Titaniumental:

Nah
Didn't even watch that season like that

I didn't watch it either

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 5:31pm On Aug 25
Hmm Zinwe I go loff o, I love it when they're in good terms

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 5:34pm On Aug 25
JUDGEJUDITH:
Are u alright? Being the only married couple on the show made people talking about them all over the TL to stay put right from day 1!
Na u sabi...i no fit drag matter wey no make sense...All i know is they were neva close to Shatoria and WXH in terms hype in week 1...But which ever way its not dat deep jare...make una rest
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 5:35pm On Aug 25
Chinwe and Zion I hope you survive the eviction tonight

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Yourheadache: 5:35pm On Aug 25
The baby's diary session was enjoyable

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 5:36pm On Aug 25
Nhazeru:

Bella and Sheggz are still together even though you guys said they won't last a day post show. Ben and Chizoba will make a good ship unlike Doyin and Chizzy that deceived and stole their shipper's money
together doing what exactly? Since 2 years ago, has he carried the 100 yoruba people from lagos to go and see bella's family in Anambra? What about the wedding in a Italian island, seems that one is Project 2050.
Who took chizzy and doyin serious is a joker. Doyin that her eyes are always shooking money, money, money with a boyfriend that lives in USA. Chizxy will pack to the village if he even dares propose to doyin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Yourheadache: 5:36pm On Aug 25
Time for onyeka to cry on cue
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 5:36pm On Aug 25
DGOODLYF:
Na u sabi...i no fit drag matter wey no make sense...All i know is they were neva close to Shatoria and WXH in terms hype in week 1...But which ever way its not dat deep jare...make una rest
They have always been up there! Even people that don't watch want to see the married couple! No dey shalaye!!
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 5:38pm On Aug 25
If u say double Kay no get highlight that is Toby that helped their game I can understand lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by nooker: 5:41pm On Aug 25
JUDGEJUDITH:
Toby's handler is a fool! Do u know the magic he would done from week 1 with Kasby ship...even me did a better PR here on nairaland cheesy cheesy cheesy

Exactly! The way he would have created a storyline out of the Kassia situation ehn, people would be hooked
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 5:41pm On Aug 25
But the housemates already know Double Kay are in a relationship, reason they are playing safe not to get involved with them.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Yourheadache: 5:43pm On Aug 25
Chizoba ask her very well, "why do you care if Victoria likes Ozee"

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 5:43pm On Aug 25
Hmmmmmmm

Onyeka why do you care if Victoria likes Ozee.

Yes tell us why you care .

Thank you Biggie .help us ask her well well.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 5:44pm On Aug 25
nooker:

Exactly! The way he would have created a storyline out of the Kassia situation ehn, people would be hooked
Kai na thunder go fire that handler embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 5:44pm On Aug 25
What is your business if Victoria likes Ozee, Onyeka?

To me, Onyeka likes Ozee. Seems like jealousy has entered the matter.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Yourheadache: 5:45pm On Aug 25
Onyeka dey disguise, its bothering her that Victoria is getting close to Ozee, even Big Brother is asking her "why does she have to tell you anything?"

What's exactly your business if Victoria likes Ozee, why are you still asking her, what will you do with that information
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Yourheadache: 5:45pm On Aug 25
Big brother roasting Onyeka, you want whine Biggie 😂
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 5:46pm On Aug 25
Onyeka na big mumu.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 5:47pm On Aug 25
Yourheadache:
Onyeka dey disguise, its bothering her that Victoria is getting close to Victoria, even Big Brother is asking her "why does she have to tell you anything?"

What's exactly your business if Victoria likes Ozee, why are you still asking her, what will you do with that information
check what u wrote. U mean Victoria getting close to Ozee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 5:47pm On Aug 25
Biggie roast her well well.

Roast that my sister

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:47pm On Aug 25
Watching Onyeka in the diary room always makes me feel like she's selling the audience something.
Just be authentic dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 5:48pm On Aug 25
Onyeka you are obviously in denial.

Biggie called Victoria Onyeka's sister wife grin grin

Onyeka should stay away if she does not want to be in a triangle. She obviously likes Ozee but is stil denying it.

I like how Chizoba is casting her.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Yourheadache: 5:48pm On Aug 25
Onyeka likes Ozee but she cannot admit it, she's just bothered that Victoria is now looking like a competition to her. Talking about not wanting to be in a triangle, howww

Has Ozee told you or the housemates that he likes you in that way

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 5:49pm On Aug 25
How interesting that Onyeka is in a triangle without being in a ship, interesting to say the least.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Yourheadache: 5:49pm On Aug 25
thatigboman:
check what u wrote. U mean Victoria getting close to Ozee

Thank you 👍
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 5:49pm On Aug 25
Onyeka, who exactly is putting you into triangle?
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Payporte01: 5:50pm On Aug 25
Onyeka another stupid girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 5:50pm On Aug 25
thatigboman:
together doing what exactly? Since 2 years ago, has he carried the 100 yoruba people from lagos to go and see bella's family in Anambra? What about the wedding in a Italian island, seems that one is Project 2050.
Who took chizzy and doyin serious is a joker. Doyin that her eyes are always shooking money, money, money with a boyfriend that lives in USA. Chizxy will pack to the village if he even dares propose to doyin

Otedola's daughter has been in a relationship with that musician Mr Eazi or so for over 7yrs and nobody is asking them why they aren't married infact they've been engaged for years now.

I don't understand the way people reason at times cos if you're in a serious relationship with someone there's possibility of discussing marriage plans with that person but that doesn't mean you're getting married the next day.

I'm just glad they prove y'all wrong and that's all that matters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 5:51pm On Aug 25
thatigboman:
Onyeka, who exactly is putting you into triangle?

She doesn't want a triangle ,she wants a circle.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:54pm On Aug 25
Take a deep breath
Have you exhaled your excuses grin

Lmao cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 5:54pm On Aug 25
Has Fairme apologized to Mbadiwes...He shouldn't dare and milk this beef if he gets sense!!
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 5:55pm On Aug 25
Chizoba is the only reasonable person in this chekas pair

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (581) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

Viewing this topic: Uwosom, Yourheadache, fabulous85, Maydaygirl, Eeghe(f), shilz(f), ultraviolet27(f), Twoclans(f), TallnSexyBabe(f), stupidmods, LolaO(f) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.