Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,439 members, 7,974,807 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 11:20 AM

BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (618) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread (361821 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Neduzoma123456: 9:32am On Sep 01
JUDGEJUDITH:
If Double Kay ends up not winning I blame Kelly rae
Don't blame Kellyrae or anybody... The BBN street lords and Queens have made dia choice from week 2 already...

It almost like the case of white money, even thou I never liked him.

But once Nigerians don lock you down as dia favorite, nothing can over turn it.

Except WanniXhandi get Disqualified... I see them winning the show hands down...

Those twins get fans everywhere ...twitter E choke , Facebook E choke , even TikTok na dem dey reign...and they are the most followed on social media...dia numbers grew

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:35am On Sep 01
They can evict 2 pairs and reset the game✌️

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:38am On Sep 01
Neduzoma123456:

Don't blame Kellyrae or anybody... The BBN street lords and Queens have made dia choice from week 2 already...

It almost like the case of white money, even thou I never liked him.

But once Nigerians don lock you down as dia favorite, nothing can over turn it.

Except WanniXhandi get Disqualified... I see them winning the show hands down...

Those twins get fans everywhere ...twitter E choke , Facebook E choke , even TikTok na dem dey reign...and they are the most followed on social media...dia numbers grew
So what was Kelly doing before they decided to crown Wxh in week2 undecided The truth is that they even tried to have extended to week2...Normally before day 3 we already know the winner as long as na bbnaija grin
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 9:46am On Sep 01
Everyone wants a villain to spice up a reality show but the viewers hardly vote to keep them but would rather vote to keep a perceived victim in the house!

Last season,bbn organisers had set the ball rolling for a very exciting and unforgettable all star reality show by announcing that HMs could 'conspire' against fellow HMs....Pere,kidwaya,Ike and some other HMs had come up with a sinister but 'reality show' type of plan to take out illebaye and other female HMs perceived to be very strong through a DQ but that plan failed as most of the viewers who were normally emotional and ignorant pressured the organisers on SM to air the conspiracy on TV(though ike took his own villainess too far) and a reality show that was gearing up to be a competitive battle filled with the required vibes instantly died as all the guys in Pere's clique were taken out one by one except for him.....he had to retreat and decided to do what most naija viewers loved the most in a reality show by shipping with Mercy just to atleast give him the needed votes to be at the finals!

Today we have HMs that have watched the show multiple times and know exactly what is required to sway the audience or viewers to their side!
Some of them are the classic shipping with someone perceived to be very strong outside,purposely looking at the camera occasionally,creating false drama/fights,HMs strategically positioning themselves in spaces with a high probability of visibility etc
This is why we might probably be having a somewhat slow and underwhelming show (though not forgetting that the harsh economy in Nigeria is also a contributing factor)

Some of these HMs including the ones that have exited the show had the requirements to bring real drama and invoke lots of fights in the show but the question is who wants to be the ultimate villain of the show and get hated like the likes of Tacha or Ceecee when we know that most naija viewers,emotional and unaware of what is required of a reality show,will eventually swing towards the victim which will spur that HM to victory like illebaye?

So why put all the blame on the production team when they simply gave you,the viewers, what you have always yearned for but later tagged it a borefest?😊😊

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Neduzoma123456: 9:55am On Sep 01
JUDGEJUDITH:
So what was Kelly doing before they decided to crown Wxh in week2 undecided The truth is that they even tried to have extended to week2...Normally before day 3 we already know the winner as long as na bbnaija grin

Lmaooo...haba day 3 is too early na grin... But you the Vibes wey WanniXhandi dey give ehn... No be here .

Plus , they are real , dem dey talk dia mind .

Lemme even ask, what tribe are they from...I don't even know tbh
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:58am On Sep 01
Neduzoma123456:

Lmaooo...haba day 3 is too early na grin... But you the Vibes wey WanniXhandi dey give ehn... No be here .

Plus , they are real , dem dey talk dia mind .

Lemme even ask, what tribe are they from...I don't even know tbh
Lol them say na Kaduna girls ooo grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:06am On Sep 01
I always tell these housemates especially those that didn't drop money outside to be everywhere the first 3 days grin Make sure u cause wahala to be on everyone's lips, So that u can trend organically as soon as u step into the house!
I don't even feel bad anymore that Streeze left cos they were too calm when they arrived! They didn't follow the expo I put out on my Twitter page before the show started undecided undecided I am just glad they were able to showcase their talents before they left😊

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:24am On Sep 01
If Aces leave tonight how did they sell themselves cheesy No talents or skills Buhahahahahaha
Atleast radicals are great dancers lmao

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by TallnSexyBabe(f): 10:29am On Sep 01
JUDGEJUDITH:
I always tell these housemates especially those that didn't drop money outside to be everywhere the first 3 days grin Make sure u cause wahala to be on everyone's lips, So that u can trend organically as soon as u step into the house!
I don't even feel bad anymore that Streeze left cos they were too calm when they arrived! They didn't follow the expo I put out on my Twitter page before the show started undecided undecided I am just glad they were able to showcase their talents before they left😊

Wetin be the expo abeg? I need am
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:31am On Sep 01
TallnSexyBabe:

Wetin be the expo abeg? I need am
grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:36am On Sep 01
I think Aces are leaving tonight...
Kayode has been on them since...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:37am On Sep 01
JUDGEJUDITH:
If Aces leave tonight how did they sell themselves cheesy No talents or skills Buhahahahahaha
Atleast radicals are great dancers lmao

They showed their romantic side grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:41am On Sep 01
Aguwanyi:

They showed their romantic side grin grin grin
Romantic Kwa God abeg oooo🤣🤣🤣
The dragging tonight for that their dry page🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:43am On Sep 01
Those ladies handling Topher's hair don't know what they're doing..
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:43am On Sep 01
JUDGEJUDITH:
Romantic Kwa God abeg oooo🤣🤣🤣
The dragging tonight for that their dry page🤣🤣🤣🤣

Kwa Kwa kwa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Christlike01: 11:04am On Sep 01
Estellie:
You’ve never met someone like me, I can’t learn anything from you but you can learn from me.. Your mindset is limited to just Nigeria buh mine is universal.. Your way of thinking is limited, I see it in your actions.

Because you’re a 37 year old werey ??

Those Mbadiwe twins, or whatever they're called—especially Ozee—are too garrulous for my liking. Empty vessels! They are nothing but highly manipulative "Alfa mails"!
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Chicent(m): 11:39am On Sep 01
Sooj doing his bf's duties before him go collect charge say you didn't check on me.... Lols

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Chicent(m): 11:43am On Sep 01
Estellie:
You’ve never met someone like me, I can’t learn anything from you but you can learn from me.. Your mindset is limited to just Nigeria buh mine is universal.. Your way of thinking is limited, I see it in your actions.

Because you’re a 37 year old werey ??

If senseless was a person
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Neduzoma123456: 11:51am On Sep 01
JUDGEJUDITH:
Lol them say na Kaduna girls ooo grin
Wow...they are northerners... Never knew those people could be this fun
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:04pm On Sep 01
Neduzoma123456:

Wow...they are northerners... Never knew those people could be this fun
People will do anything for 100M.
They are working hard to get their money grin
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Neduzoma123456: 12:30pm On Sep 01
Showmax is far better than Netflix.

I can't believe, I'm watching latest movies, BBN and even premier league for a very cheap price... This is too Good.

Bye bye to Netflix and even Dstv.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:39pm On Sep 01
Neduzoma123456:
Showmax is far better than Netflix.

I can't believe, I'm watching latest movies, BBN and even premier league for a very cheap price... This is too Good.

Bye bye to Netflix and even Dstv.
Bbn will take a different dimension today and I might be forced to pick another fave seeing them play their games individually!
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Neduzoma123456: 12:53pm On Sep 01
JUDGEJUDITH:
Bbn will take a different dimension today and I might be forced to pick another fave seeing them play their games individually!
Are they separating ?
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:54pm On Sep 01
Neduzoma123456:

Are they separating ?
Hopefully
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 12:59pm On Sep 01
Neduzoma123456:
BBN is so predictable... I hardly watch the show ... But from what I've been seeing on social media and gists from people around .

WanniXhandi will win...(Standard) *surebanker*

Double Kay = 2nd place.

ShaToria or Mbadiwe twins = 3rd place.

Be like say you no dey social media. I no dey Facebook but from this nairaland thread,na Doublekay fans full here. But they don't deserve the win sorry to say!!

If there was ever a married man that deserved to win bbn then it will be Thin tall tony or Mike!

At least Mike told the housemates he was married.

Thin tall tony worked hard for his and still Nigerians crucified him...now pray tell me why I should support Double Kay just because they are married?

No content,no hardwork. The other day I saw on recap where Kassia told Kellyrae that he always shouts at her when she wants to play! Which kind yeye tn be that? If not that camera is in that house,he might even beat her. God abeg

The only thing Double Kay fans do is to discredit all other fan bases! Shatoria! Chekas! Wannixhandi! Mbadiwes! They will decampaign all of them just so double Kay wins. I hope they don't!

Then they now used poor Toby! That poor guy didn't know what hit him!

People joining them na the real bandwagoners! No mind of their own!

Give me Radicals, Checkers and Wannixhandi anyday anytime. Infact even Nelita and Mbadiwes!
But no,they want to force the money is married down our throats! May it not happen pls!

I know checkers don't have a lot of chance. But after Wannixhandi,then Checkers for the money!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 1:00pm On Sep 01
JUDGEJUDITH:

Pls do you mean the pairs will be separated today? Wowwww when will this happen pls?
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:04pm On Sep 01
Bennytwin:

Pls do you mean the pairs will be separated today? Wowwww when will this happen pls?
My dear am just hoping oo grin Remember their was a 24hr timer set last night by the ninjas.. hoping the outcome blows us away cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 1:12pm On Sep 01
Not being up may have done Aces a disservice. Such a pity...I wish they had more time.
But I m sure they will do great outside as well.
They might be lucky and there won't be eviction today. Maybe more housemates are coming.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 1:14pm On Sep 01
JUDGEJUDITH:
My dear am just hoping oo grin Remember their was a 24hr timer set last night by the ninjas.. hoping the outcome blows us away cheesy

Ok dear. I didn't even see when it was put but I tuned in and saw it sometime last night. What is Biggie up to? Lols
He should be kind to the twin girls,checkers and Radicals pls!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:16pm On Sep 01
Aces will leave with less than 100K followers Buhahahahaha empty barrels that thought their Facecards will do all the magic and dash them more than 500k followers without working lmao
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:19pm On Sep 01
Bennytwin:

Ok dear. I didn't even see when it was put but I tuned in and saw it sometime last night. What is Biggie up to? Lols
He should be kind to the twin girls,checkers and Radicals pls!
I love ur picks grin Radicals especially Micky will unravel playing the game individually..U know he clashes with his partner's goodie 2 shoes personality alot lol
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:30pm On Sep 01
Though Micky may also be playing for the other team ...cos I still can't forgive him for having all that endowment and not using it to terrorize😍 atleast 2 ladies should have clashed because of him in that house by now if he wasn't fuvking up lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) ... (1019) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.