Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,243 members, 7,947,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 02:21 PM

BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (730) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread (208871 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by ReignReign(m): 10:58am
Gucciboy:

Kassia is spoiling game for her husband Kelly. Are doublekay fans really voting for her?

She needs to go home so that Kelly can focus on handi.
The reverse is the case.
You don't have to decampaign her to keep her husband in the game?
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:00am
The fact that Kellyrae beat Shaun to continue to the next stage and Kassia told biggie that Wanni spilled the drink sweet me die for that Mirinda task. Aura for aura

This is my Favourite part of last night’s game

Wanni , Ocee and Handi were pissed asf

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:02am
ReignReign:
Kassia would have been fire and I think Kelly held her back from being very expressive..

This is the simple truth

Even the Kelly himself has hot temper but trying to tame it
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by ReignReign(m): 11:08am
Lauryn41:

This is the simple truth

Even the Kelly himself has hot temper but trying to tame it
Kelly is very pretentious, Kassia isn't used to faking it the way he wants, she has to sacrifice her principles as he brought her to the show.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by TallnSexyBabe(f): 11:17am
But why is biggie punishing them like this?
Is it still because of lack of content??
They can't give what they don't have

Punish your selection team and the game organizers too. They deserve it more than the housemates.

I'm sure they'll lose their wager too.

I'm even doubting the full prize money will be given to the winner with the way things are going
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 11:20am
senatordave1:

It is still accurate na

Only time will tell
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 11:24am
Na only Kellyrea dance well for this his groupp

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 11:27am
In my opinion, it’s Onyeka and Anita’s group that deserve to win

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Gucciboy: 11:37am
ReignReign:
The reverse is the case.
You don't have to decampaign her to keep her husband in the game?

It's their sole decision to support Kelly for the win including both of their handlers.

They want kassia out
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by TallnSexyBabe(f): 11:42am
Housemates that usually beg you for music and you wouldn't answer. Now that they want to sleep and rest from all the stress inducing activities you've subjected them to, you're now playing music.

Lol
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 11:45am
Darkprime:
So a lot of people have called this season out to be trash in many ramifications, and honestly speaking, I couldn't agree more.

I believe there's a couple of things that can be done once this season is over to make the show look fresh, and feel more intense and highly competitive, while maintaining the spirit and vibes of Big Brother as a show, as well as letting us see more emotions and strategies from the housemate.

I'm pretty much done with housemates coming to the house to eat, snooze, look pretty and do low effort or low stakes tasks, then come up with forced showmances.
Money and prizes should be a luxury in that house and not something you are likely to get at least twice in a week.

Now here are my pitches:

- Go on a break for at least one or two or even three years, with the promise of a return. Hardcore fans will feel the show's absence and will be eagerly awaiting the show's resumption. Casual viewers, people who have lost interest, and even haters of the show will take notice of the show's absence. When the show returns, I believe it will be a major topic of the summer for a great portion of the population. The following changes to the game structure can then be made.
- Encourage nominations to be discussed among the housemates throughout the season, not just a couple of weeks. Let the housemates talk in groups and come up with plans on who they want gone, whether for personal reasons or for game reasons. Let it become a part and parcel of the nomination process. Many people don't know the amount of drama that can be realized from this change alone lol.
- Limit the number of housemates nominated every week to just three. I don't know why Biggie loves putting half the house on the block. With fewer people on the block, it will be a bit more clear who the house targets are, and with fewer targets or spots on the chopping block, the housemates will have to think strategically about who to nominate and why. We might be seeing more calculated moves and blindsides, making the game more exciting.
- Following from my second point, there should be a tough competition among the nominated housemates and three other housemates selected by random draw on Wednesday every week, two days after the nomination ceremony. The winner will have the power to either save and replace a housemate with someone else on the block, or leave the nominations intact. Tactically genius housemates can exploit this to their advantage. Voting by the public will start on Wednesday night after the competition and close on Saturday night.
- Introduce brand new twists that can stir up the pot and potentially even lead to conflict in the house in the early weeks. For instance, the recent face to face nominations that Biggie did was cool, but I honestly feel it would have produced a stronger effect in the house if it was done much earlier in week 1 or 2. Housemates are just getting to know each other in those weeks and a twist like that can set the tone for the nature of the relationships inside the house. Production should watch and learn from the British and Australian versions on how to implement creative twists to shake up the house.
- Speaking of twists, they should try as much as possible to avoid twists from previous seasons of BBN.
- Also, and this is just a personal annoyance of mine, I feel like the number of sponsored tasks are too many. Production should either reduce, or if you asked me, completely remove them. I prefer the BBA era where it was all about arena games and wagers.
- With the exception of the wager (which Biggie should be making very difficult to win especially if the house wagers 100%), tasks in the house should always come close to putting the housemates on edge. Test their mental resolve, physicality, endurance, and even their trust in their fellow housemates. There are challenges designed to do just that.
- Less table shaking from Ebuka. I feel like he does too much these days. Or even if he must, it shouldn't blow up anybody's game outrightly. He can make loose references without calling names, or ask interesting or ambiguous questions that can make people second-guess their strategies.
- Let evicted housemates know who nominated them. For the life of me, I don't know why this element of the show was abandoned. It's another good setup for conflict when they want to do their reunion the following year.
- I don't know if this is the case already but I feel like housemates who make it to the final week of the show should be guaranteed some cash as a reward, like a small fraction of the ultimate prize money. It will incentivize them to work harder to make the final five.

So you sat down and wrote this epistle on top big brother matter. I no know who is more jobless in you wey siddon type this essay or the person wey go siddon to read am. Hmmm 🤔

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by TallnSexyBabe(f): 11:47am
It's this week I knew the difference between wanni and Handi. I can easily tell them apart now
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Darkprime(m): 11:53am
Oshokhai69:

So you sat down and wrote this epistle on top big brother matter. I no know who is more jobless in you wey siddon type this essay or the person wey siddon to read am. Hmmm 🤔
It's not joblessness. It's love for the game as a fan.
And nobody forced you to read by the way. If detailed analysis of any basic topic easily bores you, that your problem, not mine.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by ReignReign(m): 12:01pm
Gucciboy:

It's their sole decision to support Kelly for the win including both of their handlers.

They want kassia out
Patriarchy at play!
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Gucciboy: 12:02pm
ReignReign:
Patriarchy at play!

You can say so but it is a a wise decision assuming they're married couples.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by ReignReign(m): 12:06pm
Gucciboy:

You can say so but it is a a wise decision assuming they're married couples.
Who, What makes it a wise decision?
As if they both aren't contestants!
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Gucciboy: 12:10pm
ReignReign:
Who, What makes it a wise decision?
As if they both aren't contestants!

We all know husband spends for the family while wife do so on few occasions depending on the wife in question?

And kassia herself is supporting Kelly for the win.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by ReignReign(m): 12:16pm
Gucciboy:

We all know husband spends for the family while wife do so on few occasions depending on the wife in question?

And kassia herself is supporting Kelly for the win.
I don't believe your analogy!
My mother spent more than my father and ur last sentence is also false as kassia campaigned for herself in the house.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:17pm
ReignReign:
Patriarchy at play!

Not patriarchy anything

Why didn’t the WxH fans pick H instead of wanni ?

Both Handi and Kassia have said they’re there to support wanni and Kelly , The people who actually wanted to be on the show

It’s not a big deal
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:18pm
ReignReign:
I don't believe your analogy!
My mother spent more than my father and ur last sentence is also false as kassia campaigned for herself in the house.

If you don’t watch , it’s nice not to instigate

Kassia has said several times that Kelly was the one that wanted to be on the show and not her

You wan force am give am money ?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by EreluRoz: 12:19pm
If you are a DoubleK fan port to Kelly with full force immediately stop letting Shaun's fan play a fast one on you with Kassia

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by ReignReign(m): 12:22pm
Lauryn41:

Not patriarchy anything

Why didn’t the WxH fans pick H instead of wanni ?

Both Handi and Kassia have said they’re there to support wanni and Kelly , The people who actually wanted to be on the show

It’s not a big deal
Don't you dare compare WxH twin girls that agreed to share equally with whoever wins between them.
It was only natural that people went with the more expressive twin Wanni, which isn't the case with Doublekay that Kassia has been more outthere!
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by ReignReign(m): 12:29pm
Lauryn41:

If you don’t watch , it’s nice not to instigate

Kassia has said several times that Kelly was the one that wanted to be on the show and not her

You wan force am give am money ?
So you want to blackmail her with that statement? Someone in a pair will definitely convince the other to be there.
I don't want to say you are disgrace to women, perhaps you are a man using a female moniker?
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:35pm
ReignReign:
So you want to blackmail her with that statement? Someone in a pair will definitely convince the other to be there.
I don't want to say you are disgrace to women, perhaps you are a man using a female moniker?

You’re a disgrace to men

Tf you think you’re doing instigating nonsense ?

You want to turn big brother into a gender war too ?

Off the road

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by BBM: 12:36pm
The reason for this year borefest 👇

Ambassador of peace

👇

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:37pm
ReignReign:
Don't you dare compare WxH twin girls that agreed to share equally with whoever wins between them.
It was only natural that people went with the more expressive twin Wanni, which isn't the case with Doublekay that Kassia has been more outthere!

Kelly and Kassia will also share equally

Kassia’s family are okay with Kelly winning

The whole of nigeria is okay with Kelly winning

Na only WxH fans no fit mind their business

Why not vote Handi instead of Wanni

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by ReignReign(m): 12:40pm
Lauryn41:

You’re a disgrace to men

Tf you think you’re doing instigating nonsense ?

You want to turn big brother into a gender war too ?

Off the road
You failed in given a single point why Kassia shouldn't get equal grace with her husband!
You are a big disgrace to not just womanhood but yourself.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by EreluRoz: 12:42pm
ReignReign:
You failed in given a single point why Kassia shouldn't get equal grace with her husband!
You are a big disgrace to not just womanhood but yourself.
See Shaun people ooo DoubleK fans be wise. What is your business if Kassia agreed that her husband should be voted? Why are you crying more than the bereaved
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by ReignReign(m): 12:43pm
Lauryn41:

Kelly and Kassia will also share equally

Kassia’s family are okay with Kelly winning

The whole of nigeria is okay with Kelly winning

Na only WxH fans no fit mind their business

Why not vote Handi instead of Wanni
Where did they tell you this?
Atleast I saw WxH say that.
Man u have no point!
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by ReignReign(m): 12:45pm
EreluRoz:
See Shaun people ooo DoubleK fans be wise. What is your business if Kassia agreed that her husband should be voted? Why are you crying more than the bereaved
Shove your agreement down your butthole.. I am a neutral which makes me see things clearer.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by EreluRoz: 12:49pm
ReignReign:
Shove your agreement down your butthole.. I am a neutral which makes me see things clearer.
For your mind now you wan deceive people undecided
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:51pm
ReignReign:
Where did they tell you this?
Atleast I saw WxH say that.
Man u have no point!

You have no point

Focus on your twins

Ain’t replying you after this

(1) (2) (3) ... (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread

Viewing this topic: a4turitoroman, dustmalik(m), Nhazeru(f), Darumshaker, Northkendal(f), spixytinxy(f), ebunchi(f), SamueItem337(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.