Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,956 members, 7,980,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 02:44 PM

BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (896) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread (370021 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 6:38pm On Sep 27
endure207:
🤣🤣🤣🤣 wanni is a gamer 🤣🤣🤣, she won't give u all dat fight u all r craving, wanni ws in d kitchen nd rhutee didn't say a thing, I was expecting her to throw some shades, buh nothing 🤣🤣🤣
forget rootie. A girl that was evicted in week 4. If not for dj flo, she would have been evicted much earlier. I miss handi!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 6:39pm On Sep 27
Rootie told fat ugly promiscuous chunwe this evening that she dreamt of that pu pu pu. The thing pain her die. 2 week evictee

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by We4all: 6:47pm On Sep 27
thatigboman:
Rootie told fat ugly promiscuous chunwe this evening that she dreamt of that pu pu pu. The thing pain her die. 2 week evictee

You and Chinwe eh... She still your gala ni?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 6:48pm On Sep 27
thatigboman:
forget rootie. A girl that was evicted in week 4. If not for dj flo, she would have been evicted much earlier. I miss handi!!!!!
Sharrap!!! Ruthie is more important than Dj flo and that's why biggie called her back!!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by TallnSexyBabe(f): 6:49pm On Sep 27
thatigboman:

Lol the funny thing is, she no go smell that money. The whole world now knows she dey Bleep her sister for just 30k. She's now lonely and depressed in the house. No free movement again.
Biggie really mean her

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 6:50pm On Sep 27
TallnSexyBabe:

Lol. You people are even overestimating wanni. Throughout Ruth was talking that day, she/they didn't utter a word back.
Even on the day of eviction, throughout the whole day, they/she was ignoring rhuthiee.
It was when rhuthiee was evicted that night she/they had the mind to say she was lying.

Wanni is scared as shit. I come dey pity her.
30k sloth
Omo TBH I wasn't expecting Wanni to be this scared of Ruthie Buhahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by TallnSexyBabe(f): 6:52pm On Sep 27
JUDGEJUDITH:
Omo TBH I wasn't expecting Wanni to be this scared of Ruthie Buhahahahahahaha

Lol Chihuahua no fit bark again.
Waist pain go kill her for that house

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by sthecy(f): 6:52pm On Sep 27
PNomsule:
Wanni - Those who came looking for drama are the ones crying now.

Just look at Ruthie, jumping around like a cray fish, crayfishwey don bend. She's trying to come for the Odogwu, she will have to kiss my a s s, i am on my period, she will have to squeeze the blood out of my p u s s y for me to give her content.

I am calmer now because i am on my period and when im on my period, my emotions are out of control!

Me - Bloody smelly coward, go try Ruthie one on one and see you get rilled and dqd. Ruthie has alot to dish out to you ugly uncouth incest smello.
Don’t mind the werey of twin
If handi was in the house, Wanni would have been fighting by now.

This sudden act of “I’m done with them” is definitely stemming from the fear of not having a solid backup to defend her when the fight happens.

Talking to everyone that cares to listen in the house about Rhuthee’s return and how you won’t give her highlight but suddenly going mute and acting unbothered is hilarious to watch cos if really she wasn’t bothered, she won’t be bringing it up at every given opportunity.

Wanni, where are your balls? 😅

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 6:53pm On Sep 27
TallnSexyBabe:

Lol Chihuahua no fit bark again.
Waist pain go kill her for that house
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by TallnSexyBabe(f): 6:58pm On Sep 27
sthecy:

Don’t mind the werey of twin
If handi was in the house, Wanni would have been fighting by now.

This sudden act of “I’m done with them” is definitely stemming from the fear of not having a solid backup to defend her when the fight happens.

Talking to everyone that cares to listen in the house about Rhuthee’s return and how you won’t give her highlight but suddenly going mute and acting unbothered is hilarious to watch cos if really she wasn’t bothered, she won’t be bringing it up at every given opportunity.

Wanni, where are your balls? 😅

That one never had balls before.
The two hanging balls she thought she had has been evicted.
What's the use of penis without the scrotums

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 7:01pm On Sep 27
Twoclans:

It's about time liquorose breaks into the movie world completely.I have not gotten over her stage performance during their wager that got Biggie and the whole Nigeria waowed .

Let me go and watch the film.

Edited

MamBi,you did not say the film is coming up in January 2025 cry cry

Which kain 2025? The film came out today. I am half way through it self….

Do you know that I forgot that her acting during the wager? Na true talk, she wowed us then and the way she flowed in this Lisabi film, she is truly a natural. She was only in it for about 20 minutes but she was good… grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Fiyin007: 7:13pm On Sep 27
wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Fiyin007: 7:14pm On Sep 27
What's the title?

MamBi:

Do you know that I forgot that her acting during the wager? Na true talk, she wowed us then and the way she flowed in this Lisabi film, she is truly a natural. She was only in it for about 20 minutes but she was good… grin
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by nooker: 7:17pm On Sep 27
The way tears have been flowing all over this thread because Wanni refused to dance to Biggie's sick music. No scholarship for goat. Make Ruthie look for another content.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:28pm On Sep 27
Henceforth I am Team 3 Witches Buhahahahahahaha

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by maingwaest(f): 7:37pm On Sep 27
When are they going to the arena plz?
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by We4all: 7:38pm On Sep 27
I never watched Dami while she was in the house.I only got to know her during her interview with that annoying dude that is trying to grow his YouTube channel by hopping on BBN frenzy. Nonetheless, I think I like her.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:45pm On Sep 27
We4all:
I never watched Dami while she was in the house.I only got to know her during her interview with that annoying dude that is trying to grow his YouTube channel by hopping on BBN frenzy. Nonetheless, I think I like her.
I like her too cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 7:59pm On Sep 27
MamBi:

Ohhhhh. I will check again . I tried checking it out in a hurry on netflix.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:59pm On Sep 27
Wanni leave my Teddies Ozee and Ocee grin Even if u suck their gbolas every hour dem no go back u to face Ruthie cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 7:59pm On Sep 27
maingwaest:
When are they going to the arena plz?

8 pm
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:07pm On Sep 27
Jesu😮 Chinwe said the only good thing happening in Shaun's life now is his accent that he is very useless outside Buhahahahahahaha
Nowonder he used a paltry cheque to fool himself lmao

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 8:08pm On Sep 27
Fiyin007:
What's the title?

Lisabi
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 8:09pm On Sep 27
See as Ocee be like person papa 😅

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 8:19pm On Sep 27
They did not "go ofo " before eating the kola
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by sthecy(f): 8:23pm On Sep 27
Kelly, my energy paapi. You sabi abeg 💯

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:23pm On Sep 27
This is their best wager performance so far....very nice...

Onyeka is quite good with scripting

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Missfree: 8:25pm On Sep 27
I love this wager is fun to watch
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:26pm On Sep 27
TallnSexyBabe:

That one never had balls before.
The two hanging balls she thought she had has been evicted.
What's the use of penis without the scrotums

Omo una get bad mouth..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:27pm On Sep 27
sthecy:
Kelly, my energy paapi. You sabi abeg 💯

You know, ryt?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by PNomsule: 8:30pm On Sep 27
JUDGEJUDITH:
If Wanni get mind the first thing she would have done as soon as Ruthie arrived...na to corner Ruthie aside and tell her to apologize to her infront of the housemates or she will make this her return unbearable!! But the allegations seems to be true and she is obviously frightened at the sight of Ruthie lol
This is what I observed as well, the allegations must be true. Notice also that Handi refused to contest the allegations on the outside rather she kept on saying, everyone is entitled to their opinion and I am like, girl wtf?!

On international TV, you were called unprintable names with the potential to debrand and defame, yet all you can say is its Ruthies opinion when infact, at her eviction, u and ur smelly dirty incest twin suddenly got raving mad like previously suppressed local hunter dogs 🐕 😜 🤣

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:31pm On Sep 27
My Daaaaaaamiiiiii...the eloquence...
So classy....so nice...so demure....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) ... (1019) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

Viewing this topic: Twy and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.