Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,096 members, 7,963,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 02:22 PM

BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (919) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread (284120 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) ... (947) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 10:45am On Sep 29
Yourheadache:

Last night when all this was happening, we were just posting as it is oh, agenda agents don wake up this morning, wetin them no even watch, them don dey get agenda already, dey cho cho
They can't fool we wey watch to our satisfaction cheesy cheesy cheesy never!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 10:46am On Sep 29
Asabe4:
So Biggie called Chinwe into the DR mins before the party. From the look of things,he obviously told her to inform others to shake things up as they will definitely leave tonight. No how they are staying till the final week.

Biggie failed sha cause the outcome isn't even good for the brand. The physical and verbal insults were too much. How do you call someone a bandit probably cause they are from the North. Biggie should have licked its wood and see the show through without these unnecessary twists.
Wetin be this?? Are you new to the show??

Physical and verbal insults were too much, it’s not good for the show.. which insults?? Being called a bandit?? 😂😂 What happened last night was child’s play compared to what normally happens in big brother shows.. Did you watch Big brother Africa??

Nor be kumbaya we come do for here, the show is 18 rated. Who nor fit stand am make e switch to Nickelodeon. Enough of the unnecessary complaints for real.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Yourheadache: 10:47am On Sep 29
Aguwanyi:
What exactly did Kassia and Victoria go to do in the midst of those girls while d quarrel was still on...
Esp Kassia, so stupid of her..

That action alone can cost d their winning and to think that Kellyrae disappeared entirely from that scene.

Why cant she just follow her husband step?

What exactly did she go there to do ??

To think that she and Vic laughed..

All viewers see things from diff perspective esp when its someone u don't like..

Omo..Goodluck to Kellyrae, I pray make ur wife no spoil ur chances for u

So you want Kassia to do what, what exactly did she do wrong, what has Onyeka not said about Kassia, Kassia didn't say a word, na laugh she laugh, she no kill person, wetin be all this. Kassia and kellyrae no be the same person, if Kelly had a problem with whatever she did he for go drag her commot, he has done it before, Kelly has always told Kassia the truth whenever she's doing something he doesn't like.

Kassia doesn't deserve this at all, at this point there is nothing that will stop Kelly from winning, nothing

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 10:47am On Sep 29
Aguwanyi:
What exactly did Kassia and Victoria go to do in the midst of those girls while d quarrel was still on...

That action alone can cost dem their winning and to think that Kellyrae disappeared entirely from that scene.

All viewers see things from diff perspective esp when its someone u don't like..

I see no wrong in wat Kassia did...After all the other time Onyeka was saying viles things about her The twin girls n Nelly were also laughing

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 10:49am On Sep 29
Estellie:
Wetin be this?? Are you new to the show??

Physical and verbal insults were too much, it’s not good for the show.. which insults?? Being called a bandit?? 😂😂 What happened last night was child’s play compared to what normally happens in big brother shows.. Did you watch Big brother Africa??

Nor be kumbaya we come do for here, the show is 18 rated. Who nor fit stand am make e switch to Nickelodeon. Enough of the unnecessary complaints for real.
It's been long I was given such a show cheesy cheesy cheesy Infact Biggie must increase 3 witches payment for their competency Buhahahahahahahahaha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Hohenheim(m): 10:53am On Sep 29
I won't be surprised if big brother keeps DRC and asks them to cause more chaos.
I see so many people saying they should be chased out but they forget that Big Brother is a business and they will do what's in their own best interest regardless of how housemates and their stans feel.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 10:54am On Sep 29
In all of these, I just want to know if production told DRC that they could go physical. I really disliked what Dami and Ruthie did to Ocee.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:54am On Sep 29
Whew,drama filled Saturday night at last, the type that is enough for the entire season.

I slept off mid-party since I knew there’d be nothing noteworthy afterparty as usual.

To everyone that gave the drama, I support you all, I don’t care for a victor or vanquished.

I’ve seen my soft boy Topher this morning and I’m glad he’s on my screen, whatever happens tonight, you have tried. kiss

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:56am On Sep 29
Production will be eating large this weekend.
Their biggest engagement in the entire season.😀

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 10:57am On Sep 29
Asabe4:
So Biggie called Chinwe into the DR mins before the party. From the look of things,he obviously told her to inform others to shake things up as they will definitely leave tonight. No how they are staying till the final week.

Biggie failed sha cause the outcome isn't even good for the brand. The physical and verbal insults were too much. How do you call someone a bandit probably cause they are from the North. Biggie should have licked its wood and see the show through without these unnecessary twists.
And who said it is because they are from the North? When she body-shamed a co-housemate, no reference to origin was made. Vacate the agenda brewing facility.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 11:00am On Sep 29
Asabe4:

Biggie failed sha cause the outcome isn't even good for the brand. The physical and verbal insults were too much. [b]How do you call someone a bandit[/b]probably cause they are from the North. Biggie should have licked its wood and see the show through without these unnecessary twists.
Omo this one heavy oooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ruthie use Wanni mop floor🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:01am On Sep 29
Yourheadache:

So you want Kassia to do what, what exactly did she do wrong, what has Onyeka not said about Kassia, Kassia didn't say a word, na laugh she laugh, she no kill person, wetin be all this. Kassia and kellyrae no be the same person, if Kelly had a problem with whatever she did he for go drag her commot, he has done it before, Kelly has always told Kassia the truth whenever she's doing something he doesn't like.

Kassia doesn't deserve this at all, at this point there is nothing that will stop Kelly from winning, nothing

DGOODLYF:
I see no wrong in wat Kassia did...After all the other time Onyeka was saying viles things about her The twin girls n Nelly were also laughing

See I get you guys...

I'm not even saying this cos of Onyeka...But staying with those girls in that lounge was totally wrong
, even Kellyrae no go happy and laughing at their insults shows they were in support with what those girls are doing.
They should have just taken whatever they went there for and disappear totally from that scene..
The show is almost coming to an end, they need to thread carefully and besides I don't like d comments about them I'm seeing on Tiktok.

Best of luck to Kellyrae..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by SamueItem337(m): 11:02am On Sep 29
Aguwanyi:

That action alone can cost dem their winning and to think that Kellyrae disappeared entirely from that scene.

Yes o
They won't vote her husband again because she laughed
She should have been crying
This Kassia sef

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Amhighlyblessed: 11:02am On Sep 29
So kellyrae and Mercy Eke are birthday mate..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:05am On Sep 29
SamueItem337:
And this girl was the one calling Shaun and abuser

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 11:06am On Sep 29
Exactly what I said cheesy cheesy grin
Mumu Topher was even so terrified to say pim to his second wife Dami lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:07am On Sep 29
Bobodee09:

Who did you stan last year that got to the finals??

You are not stable my dear....😆

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Asabe4(f): 11:10am On Sep 29
We may have top 10 finalists this year lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:12am On Sep 29
Adexchelsea19:
Just look at the numbers of the pages, and some people are asking why biggie brought in the agents. The hms are the most boring in the history of bbn. For the first time in the season viewers were awake till 4am yesterday. I give it to biggie agents abeg

Wanni kept them awake

They were waiting for the epic fight between the touts and Wanni

My girl floored them

Bush trap go catch rat instead of the bush meat they were hoping for 🤣

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Yourheadache: 11:16am On Sep 29
Aguwanyi:

See I get you guys...

I'm not even saying this cos of Onyeka...But staying with those girls in that lounge was totally wrong
, even Kellyrae no go happy and laughing at their insults shows they were in support with what those girls are doing.
They should have just taken whatever they went there for and disappear totally from that scene..
The show is almost coming to an end, they need to thread carefully and besides I don't like d comments about them I'm seeing on Tiktok.

Best of luck to Kellyrae..

When RDC came, it was only Kassia and Victoria and Kelly that really welcomed them and made them feel at ease. So it's normal for them to go and be there, as long as they didn't say anything, to me it's just amebo they were doing.

Don't bother yourself about comments, those dragging them are Onyeka fans that must find an excuse to drag Victoria and by extension Kassia, like fave like fan, cause Onyeka still involved them in the mix without any of them saying anything.

At this point nothing can take Kelly's win, except Kelly himself does something that will make his fanbase angry. Na normal thing to laugh when people are fighting especially when the nature of the insults are funny

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by a4turitoroman: 11:17am On Sep 29
Aguwanyi:

Nothing will happen jareh, voting will open later by 9. everyone go face their favourite

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 11:20am On Sep 29
DRC: She(Fat fool Onyeka) cried her way out of eviction.

We all know that grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:25am On Sep 29
SaltyAisha:
Exactly what I said cheesy cheesy grin
MumuTopher was even so terrified to say pim to his second wife Dami lol
Tophers name was not mentioned so he had no reason to respond to anyone, those that the shade fit picked their shades and responded.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by ALEXAPLAYME: 11:25am On Sep 29
Aguwanyi:

Kelly is definitely winning, with kassia leaving later, will definitely seal his win💯

the tweet/comments you're seeing na just agenda from onyeka and wanni fans

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Vijuchoco(f): 11:26am On Sep 29
Kassia making Kellyrae smile this much with her dance is so beautiful to watch

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 11:26am On Sep 29
PNomsule:

It is never a fair game when two people combine to attack and bully an individual, yet Ruthie defied the odds and dealt them both a heavy combat blow (incestuous activities) which apparently was true hence they went mute 🔇 only to breathe a huge sigh of relief when Flourish got evicted, releasing pent up anger with foul sounds of gun shots, characteristic of the energy touts that they are. grin
Seriously grin

The smelling coward couldn't dr to put body for the fight yesterday, else she will get roasted so bad like Ruthie did her and her fellow smello earlier grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 11:28am On Sep 29
I don't mind the result bn like this for last week,e go too sweet my body

5 to bounce

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 11:31am On Sep 29
cheesy No be small chokehold

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 11:31am On Sep 29
carammel:

Tophers name was not mentioned so he had no reason to respond to anyone, those that the shade fit picked their shades and responded.

They actually called him a Mumu boy lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 11:38am On Sep 29
Kassia and Vee laughing during the fight, grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by lovedoctor26(m): 11:39am On Sep 29
Where yhu hear this one 😂😂😂
SaltyAisha:
They actually called him a Mumu boy lol
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:39am On Sep 29
Mercy Eke the game player in and outside the bbn hass.

Babe knows today is Kellyrae birthday and he’s a projected winner, that alone can dim her shine for today, secondly, the show engagement went all time high between last night and today, she has to insert herself in the drama to get the needed attention for her birthday, if she didn’t make that post, I honestly wouldn’t know today is her birthday

The deleted post is enough to draw clout on her today.

Smart woman..😁

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) ... (947) (Reply)

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine'

Viewing this topic: FocusedDiva(f), SaltyAisha, Twy, Newmon, TallnSexyBabe(f), Adesquare2(f), Amhighlyblessed and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.