Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,944 members, 7,963,000 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 11:11 PM

BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (946) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread (282396 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (943) (944) (945) (946) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 9:15pm
tioluwalasee:
Personally I feel the only person that went overboard (asides Dami with her constant touching and hitting) was Rhutie (God I hate typing her name, your name is Ruth). She was just saying things that nobody outside can say to you without it coming to blows. Chinwe was backing them up and will insult you if you came for her but she largely stayed quiet and laughed. Dami was more of “me I’m crazy oh no try me oh, you guys are backstabbers”. It was Rhutie that was just insulting people up and down, age shaming Ocee and co, calling them failures etc. things that you know they’ll be insecure about, just ruthlessness (pun not intended). I would understand if there was genuine beef but we all know it was just instructions by BB to rile up the housemates. So because of BB instructions you’re saying these things?

Was just telling my partner this.

The ladies just entered the house to ridicule themselves in the name of entertainment. How much I was disgusted.

I'd understand if Rhutie came in and targeted Wani for example, public sentiments would have been on her side as Wanis reaction during her 3viction left a very sour taste.

But what's up with targetting people like the unproblematic mdadiwe guys, worse so Ocee that has carried himself so well throughout the show?

The ladies just ended up buying unnecessary hatred and reproach.

I'm sure they thought they will be trending positively, as viewers wanted spice on the show. but unfortunately, they have been run through mud. Biggie disgraced them to elevate his show.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by a4turitoroman: 9:21pm
Geezeem:

[s]Right now I am for anyone taking over the win from the bandwagoners' fave

These guys have taken over our show

The people who don't watch this show

The people who only watch clips on Twitter, who watch Pool and Saturdays parties and Sunday evictions

I pray that this year will be a turning point in this show in Nigeria

It's been over a decade!!!!!

The 'project win' has got to stop

The 'stage win' has got to stop

The first week win has got to stop

The zonal win has got to stop

The poverty alleviation projects has got to stop

The collective messianic syndrome has got to stop

The "grace movement" has got to stop

Make Una topple these bandwagoners abeg...apply pressure!

Apply maximum pressure 😡[/s]
Vote Kelly rae

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Myrrhis: 9:25pm
The worst part is that Biggie used only ladies to play such a stunt.

People should know when not to allow themselves to be used. Not at any price.

creolehunt:

Was just telling my partner this.

The ladies just entered the house to ridicule themselves in the name of entertainment. How much I was disgusted.

I'd understand if Rhutie came in and targeted Wani for example, public sentiments would have been on her side as Wanis reaction during her 3viction left a very sour taste.

But what's up with targetting people like the unproblematic mdadiwe guys, worse so Ocee that has carried himself so well throughout the show?

The ladies just ended up buying unnecessary hatred and reproach.

I'm sure they thought they will be trending positively, as viewers wanted spice on the show. but unfortunately, they have been run through mud. Biggie disgraced them to elevate his show.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 9:25pm
Geezeem:

Right now I am for anyone taking over the win from the bandwagoners' fave

The people who only watch clips on Twitter, who watch Pool and Saturdays parties and Sunday evictions

Apply maximum pressure 😡
all dis things you listed are much affiliated to the pesin you are supporting now but you wont see it cos of ur hypocrisy....

Well going by ur list.... The only pesin dat fit ur narrative is Kellyrae...

Plsss VOTE KELLYRAE 🙏🙏

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:36pm
I came here to say this... Wanni is winning this show

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:39pm
Aguwanyi:

No worry I don reserve lime and ice to drink ur salty teras on Sunday..

Omo, I don't care about this season. You see me hype any housemate or contribute for the thread? Na una Sabi. grin
Congratulations to Kellyrae.

Multichoice should put this show in a two years hiatus and bring more innovation to it thereafter.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Hohenheim(m): 9:40pm
Geezeem:

Apply maximum pressure 😡
If only wishes were horses.

You and I know that there's no way in hell that normal fans can defeat bandwagon.

From this thread alone I can point to like 5 people who started off supporting others but are now seriously campaigning for the bandwagonism.

Our mod dey among them sef.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Adesquare2(f): 10:06pm
Na wa o. Wetin this people do you? You have never said anything positive about them throughout the show. Almost all the things you even wrote here actually points to Wanni more than anyome else in that house.
Geezeem:

Apply maximum pressure 😡

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 11:01pm
Adesquare2:
Na wa o. Wetin this people do you? You have never said anything positive about them throughout the show. Almost all the things you even wrote here actually points to Wanni more than anyome else in that house.
Exactly. First week, Kelly Rae and his wife were not fan favorite, they grew on people. Infact, I was surprised they were not in bottom 4 the first week but now People love them.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 11:03pm
Setaleonoz:
Nobody is talking about how ebuka was trying to force the announcement that kellyray and kassia are married ….that man is too biased
Ebuka gave him the best platform. He should be grateful for that.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 11:04pm
Geezeem:

Didn't I say it?

That the real definition of who is a coward and who is not is when they are out here, not on tv

Make Wanni come out first ...imagine pushing her 5 times ! embarassed
U just can't do without coming here after crying severally that u are done cos ur mango headed fave was sent parking cheesy
Anyways Wanni is still the biggest coward in that house and Dami will go harder on her when she fails to win cheesy Apologizing is nothing to Dami! She apologized first week to the house and came
back to give them hotter cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 11:05pm
This Victoria's position on the bed dey bring back bad memories cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (943) (944) (945) (946) (Reply)

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine'

Viewing this topic: boljamogun(m), Aguwanyi, ReignReign(m), dustmalik(m), enque(f), Vijuchoco(f), Adesquare2(f), Popowaa and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.