Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,296 members, 7,947,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 06:58 PM

BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread (209529 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 3:15pm On Aug 03
creolehunt:
Anita is very sound and well spoken.
I'm not surprised though, former MBGN, Competed for Miss World, had different exposing platforms. She has to be.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:16pm On Aug 03
creolehunt:
This Anita is way more intellectual than Toby.

He isnt genuinely on her intellectual wave length.

You can tell he is struggling to drive the convo
Common sense should tell u as a beauty queen she is trained for that!!
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by EreluRoz: 3:18pm On Aug 03
JUDGEJUDITH:
Common sense should tell u as a beauty queen she is trained for that!!
Stan Tobi with your full chest already
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:19pm On Aug 03
Atleast Toby is more intellectual than Safari's cross d boss cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by EreluRoz: 3:20pm On Aug 03
creolehunt:

As discomfiting as it may sound, I dont think any lady there would get romantic with the streeze guys. The ladies would see them as very inexperienced.
You are right 👍
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:21pm On Aug 03
EreluRoz:
Stan Tobi with your full chest already
U dont tell me who to stan!! I just don't like people insulting housemates for nothing cos they don't have influencers working for them!!
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by EreluRoz: 3:23pm On Aug 03
JUDGEJUDITH:
U dont tell me who to stan!! I just don't like people insulting housemates for nothing cos they don't have influencers working for them!!
Who told you he doesn't have influencers? Dy play

I actually like him but he's not smart and observant else he would have figured them out. More reason I like Chinwe it didn't take her anything to cast doubleK as married couples
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 3:25pm On Aug 03
This Onyeka resemble Cordelia for Jenifa’s diary. The one wey Jenifa dey call ‘Cordi’ 😅

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:26pm On Aug 03
JUDGEJUDITH:
Really he said this and women still dey Stan him? Kai who do Naija this thing😡😡

Day 2, na so he talk.

There are multiple things to not like about that boy and his ship. Not my cup of tea one bit, but good for him that there are those who like him as he is.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 3:27pm On Aug 03
Me I'm not seeing the beauty you people refer to in Kassia shaa.

Being fair surely put her in good standing.

For me, she has an mgbeke type of look. Like all these village girls that are trying to belong

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:27pm On Aug 03
safarigirl:

Aawww, this is so sweet

Thank you Dr. Eeghe for your generosity. May God bless you and multiply from wherever you got the funds to bless this moniker.

Tbh I didn’t buy them a phone, not even at all.
And they already thanked me last season.
It has become somewhat uncomfortable sha, but we move
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 3:28pm On Aug 03
JUDGEJUDITH:
Neo denied dating beauty..Who told u he was dating beauty before All-stars...U are always taking off point gerratohiaa!!
So he can play with other babes and further deny Adekunle the opportunity to mingle.

Wicked boy.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 3:28pm On Aug 03
JUDGEJUDITH:

Abeg no compare Cross with Toby na? Cross no dey intellectual normally but he’s just a jovial guy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:29pm On Aug 03
EreluRoz:
Who told you he doesn't have influencers? Dy play

I actually like him but he's not smart and observant else he would have figured them out. More reason I like Chinwe it didn't take her anything to cast doubleK as married couples
Toby has no one and not under my watch will u guys bully him for nothing!!
That is his game or are u deaf not to hear when he told her to her face that she is in a relationship cheesy grin cheesy all the housemates know double kay is in relationship atleast and that is why I respect Toby for being daring enough to continue with what he is doing lmao
That Kassby ship is what will make the show worth it!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by EreluRoz: 3:30pm On Aug 03
JUDGEJUDITH:
Cross is close to pulling that risky stunt than Tobi.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Wayan1: 3:30pm On Aug 03
Let me correct an impression raised earlier: a "TikTok Influencer" is never ordinary, especially in the context of influence and money. It takes a lot of hard work, perseverance, and resources to build a following. When you reach the stage where you can truly influence others (celebrity influencer), you become financially liberated. People on this thread who have contracted these influencers for projects can attest to how financially demanding it is to bring them on board. You may disagree with his approach or his situation ship with the married lad, but it's unfair to downplay a lucrative venture to drive any narrative.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:31pm On Aug 03
JuicyStar:

Abeg no compare Cross with Toby na? Cross no dey intellectual normally but he’s just a jovial guy
Na so cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by EreluRoz: 3:31pm On Aug 03
JUDGEJUDITH:
Toby has no one and not under my watch will u guys bully him for nothing!!
That is his game or are u deaf not to hear when he told her to her face that she is in a relationship cheesy grin cheesy all the housemates know double kay is in relationship atleast and that is why I respect Toby for being daring enough to continue with what he is doing lmao
That Kassby ship is what will make the show worth it!!
Kasbyship indeed no be today you and Nhazeru Dy byforce ship housemates wey no dy ship
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:32pm On Aug 03
JUDGEJUDITH:

I no dey find intellectual fave, I dey find who get vibes.

The kain babes wey Cross go fit pull for this life, Toby no go ever fit follow them talk. Make he use him intellectualism bag babe if e easy. SYE baddies hot pass this set and all of them liked Cross.

If you want to mock Cross with intellectual niggas this set, dey mention full men like Mbadiwe twins, no be this your Toby wey him pubic hair never grow finish.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 3:33pm On Aug 03
safarigirl:
Nelly and Sooj in bed together.

Biggie plays Dilemma by Nelly and Kelly Rowland

Chekas and KellyRae rush into the bedroom for "Kelly" to serenade "Nelly"

I laughed so hard, it was cute.

Nelly and sooj?
Omo honestly imagining Nelly and mayor,then Victoria and sooj

This housemates can trick someone sha
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:33pm On Aug 03
EreluRoz:
Cross is close to pulling that risky stunt than Tobi.
U are trying to call kassia cheap by involving cross that is outside Mumu!!
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:34pm On Aug 03
safarigirl:

Lol.

Eeghe, I am waiting for your list O.

Update me on who and who you enjoy watching please.

I don't have a fave this season, just a number of persons I like to watch and a few I ignore when they come on screen, then some I get angry at the sight of.

Nobody has really stood out for me like Cross or Erica did from the moment I saw them. Today will really determine where I stand, let me know who can give me correct party vibes.

How about you?

My post will be long and I have got guests
Will post my HM impressions later (around party time)
The only HMs (from old seasons) I loved from day 1 are Doyin, Nando and ZAINAB. All other favs grew on me

And I usually like a number of people (I love having 4, for the 4 heart chambers)
I am curious as to who my BBHeart would be this season, lol

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by EreluRoz: 3:34pm On Aug 03
safarigirl:

The kain babes wey Cross go fit pull for this life, Toby no go ever fit follow them talk. Make he use him intellectualism bag babe if e easy. SYE baddies hot pass this set and all of them liked Cross.

If you want to mock Cross with intellectual niggas this set, dey mention full men like Mbadiwe twins, no be this your Toby wey him pubic hair never grow finish.
haaaa you come make me dy pity Toby like this 😂😂😂😂
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by EreluRoz: 3:35pm On Aug 03
JUDGEJUDITH:
U are trying to call kassia cheap by involving cross that is outside Mumu!!
Cross is everything Tobi ever dreamt of. Ladies will move to Cross easily and won't even notice Toby. Fact

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:35pm On Aug 03
Wayan1:
Let me correct an impression raised earlier: a "TikTok Influencer" is never ordinary, especially in the context of influence and money. It takes a lot of hard work, perseverance, and resources to build a following. When you reach the stage where you can truly influence others (celebrity influencer), you become financially liberated. People on this thread who have contracted these influencers for projects can attest to how financially demanding it is to bring them on board. You may disagree with his approach or his situation ship with the married lad, but it's unfair to downplay a lucrative venture to drive any narrative.

Congratulations to them. Nothing wey anybody dey do wey easy for this life, even to come for BBN, na hardwork dey involved.

I go still use Tiktok Influencer, because I came here to catch cruise, not to be politically correct. God bless.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 3:35pm On Aug 03
Uwosom:
People that are complaining about Shaun and Wanni should free them. Sheggz and Bella started from like day 2 or so and they are still together.

They are not the same sha. Bella made Sheggz slave and work for it. It took Sheggz two weeks and four days before Bella could allow him kiss her. Day 3 in the game Wanni already told Shaun she's hornny, day 4 she already kissed him. I can bet that tonight after the party she will fvck him.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 3:36pm On Aug 03
what's damilola's social media account pls
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:37pm On Aug 03
I sincerely dislike this twins

Wanni and whatever

I wonder why I don’t like them

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:38pm On Aug 03
Nhazeru:

They are not the same sha. Bella made Sheggz slave and work for it. It took Sheggz two weeks and four days before Bella could allow him kiss her. Day 3 in the game Wanni already told Shaun she's Hot, day 4 she already kissed him. I can bet that tonight after the party she will fvck him.

I watched a clip where she was moaning this afternoon

Nobody should dare compare Bella to this cheap girl
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 3:38pm On Aug 03
Why was Wanni moaning that loud? Is Shaun fingering her?

Wow

With the look of things I might be getting the first fvck of the season after tonight's party.

Nice one
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:38pm On Aug 03
safarigirl:

Taaaaa go sit down!!
No be only under aged girls cross fit pull? Angel, ilebaye even one of the small girls Saskay rejected him!! Toby dey go for a big lady wey even get man for corner and she hasn't rejected him which is ur loss cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by EreluRoz: 3:39pm On Aug 03
Lauryn41:

I watched a clip where she was moaning this afternoon

Nobody should dare compare Bella to this cheap girl
Where did you watch it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (732) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread

Viewing this topic: TallnSexyBabe(f), divineRx(f) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.