Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,210 members, 7,963,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 01:16 AM

Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments (46904 Views)

Anti-Tinubu Comments: Machina Campaign Team Chides Lawan’s Supporters / Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters / Amosun, Shettima Hatching Plans To Install Ali Ndume As Next Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by MaziObinnaokija: 7:59pm On Jul 17
Mainmanpadi:
thank God he started feeling the heat from the North, we don't make too much noise. But he will regret it if he mistakenly try nonsense with us. We are patiently waiting for 2027
STOP CRYING. Tinubu will do his 8 yrs.Only God can STOP him NOT the roaches grin cool
Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by rottennaija(m): 7:59pm On Jul 17
Mayflowa:

What do you mean by 2nd term? Are you sure the r old man can finish this term. He is old and tired
It does matter who fragile he is. There are people who will push him there even if he is incapable. Of course, the man himself is incapable but he still wants to be there. So
Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by Mccullum: 8:51pm On Jul 17
It's better for him to defect, this will enable him to criticize president freely.
Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by Pecoleee345: 8:53pm On Jul 17
yarimo:
Apkabio don't really know who is ndumi, ndumi is fearless politicians. Almighty Ali modu sheriff did all he could as incumbent governor to bring ndumi down he failed, Saraki did same as Senate president he also failed

Bukola saraki was once the most powerful man in kwara many tried to pull him down until....... you know how the thing end
Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by cjfavour(m): 9:04pm On Jul 17
I’m seeing problems for akpabio for this boy boy behavior. So one can be sacked for criticizing the president? There will be trouble for this.
fergie001:
The APC urged Ndume to resign from the Party rather than incite the public against President Bola Tinubu

SOURCE

He was further appointed Senate Committee Chair on Tourism
Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by opeldavid: 9:10pm On Jul 17
Everybody go chop wotowoto. Na turn by turn. Ndume was among those that brought GEJ govt down cos he was a southerner. Buhari was there he lost his voice for 8yrs. Tinubu is there now he has found his voice suddenly. Rubbish.
Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by blacknp(m): 9:30pm On Jul 17
MaziObinnaokija:
cheesy grin grin grin.U dis wicked soul.U remind me sbout THE MAD MAN OBI special Advisor.Heaven nur sure u again.
Ok, what is the name of the psychiatric that treated you?

From observation your treatment was unsuccessful.
Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by RichBoy247: 9:42pm On Jul 17
Covid19lockdown:
Helinues what do you have to say? Hurry up ok.

If you cannot be in our midst and be fighting against us. Go to the other side, join the enemy and let us fight on a plane level
Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 9:51pm On Jul 17
Peacecore:
So you'll support a BH sponsor? You're very funny grin you always wait for any fallout member to start fanning no b juju b dat grin

Are you normal?

Show me one single person(from any party) I have supported politically on this forum or forever remain silent.
Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by adekolaelect(m): 9:59pm On Jul 17
It is better to opt out in peace and alive . I thank God for him for nt belong to IPOB or Boko Haram they would have killed him for talking bad of the group he belongs to.

Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by Melagros(m): 10:00pm On Jul 17
bennybuhari:
I hope BH members won't invade senate grin grin grin
Exactly, my thoughts grin grin
Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by Melagros(m): 10:01pm On Jul 17
rottennaija:
From one political mistake after another. PBAT isn't getting a second term.
That one na sure
Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by RighteousDemon: 11:09pm On Jul 17
gigabyte13:

Who dey ask demon for help...
I repeat
Stop being unfortunate
Don't be unfortunate

If you like cast and bind and declare whatever. You’ll still be where you are. Only actions propel us. Solid advice.
Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by Mainmanpadi(m): 11:21pm On Jul 17
MaziObinnaokija:
STOP CRYING. Tinubu will do his 8 yrs.Only God can STOP him NOT the roaches grin cool
We will show you people that we decide who becomes president in Nigeria. Screenshort and keep it that if things continue the way they are now till 2027, your urinating president should forget about 2term
Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by Exceed15: 11:46pm On Jul 17
Tinubu called GEJ worst names and nothing happened.
Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by Lagyazannau: 12:42am On Jul 18
Bunch of hypocrites and failures. Una go de tire one by one like this. E no go ever better for those against the truth. 🙏🙏
Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by MaziObinnaokija: 2:20am On Jul 18
Mainmanpadi:
We will show you people that we decide who becomes president in Nigeria. Screenshort and keep it that if things continue the way they are now till 2027, your urinating president should forget about 2term
soft crying. Make I
screenshot/ keep ur moniker grin cheesy.E get why
Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by Bobloco: 4:09am On Jul 18
Edygrin:
I saw people in the other thread saying Akpabio could do nothing to Ndume because he's a "staunch politician, who stood up to Buhari".

Tinubu and Akpabio no get joy o, they'll give it to the north how they want it o.

The core North adds no value to this nation but always wants power. Anytime the south is president they'll be looking for ways to remove them.

My happiness is that the south is waking up.

They add no value but whenever you need their votes to win elections, you go cap in hand begging for their votes
Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by Flexyup: 4:13am On Jul 18
[quote author=Edygrin post=131002996]I saw people in the other thread saying Akpabio could do nothing to Ndume because he's a "staunch politician, who stood up to Buhari".

Tinubu and Akpabio no get joy o, they'll give it to the north how they want it o.

The core North adds no value to this nation but always wants power. Anytime the south is president they'll be looking for ways to remove them.

My happiness is that the south is waking up. [/quote
O boy u wiseeeeee..
Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by Flexyup: 4:14am On Jul 18
[quote author=Flexyup post=131012959][/quote]
O boy you wiseeeeee
Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by BeeNG3: 7:59am On Jul 18
Plus suspension self! NDUMe gba f'oga e
Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by Iamanoited: 8:47am On Jul 18
SEND NDUME TO GANDUJE OR WIKE FOR RETRAINING.
Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by Dalohad: 9:12am On Jul 18
rottennaija:
From one political mistake after another. PBAT isn't getting a second term.

Mr Sai Buhari. So your lamentations about rotten naija never end? I thought GEJ was the devil himself that caused all the problems of Nigeria.

Mugu.
Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by rottennaija(m): 11:22am On Jul 18
Dalohad:

Mr Sai Buhari. So your lamentations about rotten naija never end? I thought GEJ was the devil himself that caused all the problems of Nigeria.

Mugu.
Nigeria continues to be rotten
Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by Mainmanpadi(m): 11:33am On Jul 18
MaziObinnaokija:
soft crying. Make I
screenshot/ keep ur moniker grin cheesy.E get why
yes do it fast, I was among those that voted for him but now I'm regretting it honestly. I was hoping he will be different from the previous presidents but I later discovered that he is the worst.
Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by Mainmanpadi(m): 11:34am On Jul 18
Bobloco:

They add no value but whenever you need their votes to win elections, you go cap in hand begging for their votes
tell them the truth
Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by DeOTR: 1:33pm On Jul 18
Unperturbedpota:

It's amusing how you think towing the party line is the ultimate measure of sense and loyalty. Your narrow-minded view that dissent within a party is unacceptable shows a lack of understanding of democratic principles and healthy political discourse.

Sanctioning and disciplining someone for voicing their opinion only highlights the authoritarian streak within your beloved party. True democracy thrives on debate, dissent, and the ability to challenge leaders without fear of retribution. Your call for Ndume to be silenced or kicked out of the party just underscores your preference for blind obedience over critical thinking.

If you believe that Ndume's history discredits him, present the facts instead of resorting to baseless accusations and simplistic solutions. Suggesting that anyone who disagrees should just leave and join the opposition is a cowardly way to avoid addressing the real issues within your party.

Your defense of Tinubu and the APC at all costs, even when faced with legitimate criticism, shows that you're more interested in preserving power than fostering a true democratic environment. Until you can embrace the concept of constructive dissent and understand that healthy debate strengthens, rather than weakens, a party, your arguments will continue to lack depth and credibility.

Grow up and realize that democracy isn't about unquestioning loyalty—it's about holding leaders accountable, encouraging diverse viewpoints, and ensuring that the best ideas rise to the top, even if they come from within.
Chief Whip of the Senate is a position reserved for members of the party that has the majority in the house. Nobody is stopping him from voicing his concerns, they're only telling him step aside from that particular role, so he'll have free-hand to say whatever he wants.
If he thinks publicly criticizing the president of his own party is best while he's holding the position of the Chief Whip, then the party also reserves the right to tell him to step aside.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Seat Of The Caliphate(sokoto) / Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu Runs 10km Race (Photos) / Man & His Sister Denied Entry Into Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Over Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.