Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,959 members, 7,963,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 02:28 AM

Have You Seen Stone Grown Before? (pix) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Seen Stone Grown Before? (pix) (3607 Views)

Lab-grown Brains Could Replace Silicon-based Computer Chips / FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos / This Female UNIABUJA Undergraduate Is Missing!! Have You Seen Her? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Seen Stone Grown Before? (pix) by mu2sa2: 7:44am On Jul 18
Post before-and-after pic.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Stone Grown Before? (pix) by engrchykae(m): 9:20am On Jul 18
OKOATA:
In all their getting get understanding. Instead of you to make your own research you start to talk as if you know all. Why don't you ask Ai on your phone if it's true or not? Except you don't know how to.
this dependency on AI is something else.
It's dangerous.
Intuition will take back seat.
Which is the goal anyway

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Stone Grown Before? (pix) by OKOATA(m): 10:35am On Jul 18
engrchykae:
this dependency on AI is something else.
It's dangerous.
Intuition will take back seat.
Which is the goal anyway
What's the difference between Ai and the Google you use? It's obvious you want to keep yourself where you are. If you use Meta Ai on your phone wouldn't it refer to the same Google? I only said he should use Ai since it's faster to get answers.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Stone Grown Before? (pix) by engrchykae(m): 11:01am On Jul 18
OKOATA:
What's the difference between Ai and the Google you use? It's obvious you want to keep yourself where you are. If you use Meta Ai on your phone wouldn't it refer to the same Google. I only said he should use Ai since it's faster to answer.
understand me.
The keyword of AI is "AI knows what's good for me"
If we are to believe it,then we will surrender our intuition and consciousness to AI.
The era of library passed and the end of scholars.
What we have now is Google dependent scholars.
Meaning that Google can program how we think.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Stone Grown Before? (pix) by Sirhush(m): 11:16am On Jul 18
Anything is possible shocked

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Stone Grown Before? (pix) by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:18pm On Jul 18
That is no stone

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Stone Grown Before? (pix) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:20pm On Jul 18
Stones do not grow,they swell and disintegrate into multiples angrystop this nonsense
Re: Have You Seen Stone Grown Before? (pix) by Melagros(m): 3:24pm On Jul 18
OKOATA:
Olodo why don't you make your own research. It's people that will be making research for you.
Don't mind those broke guys, they don't have data that is why
Re: Have You Seen Stone Grown Before? (pix) by Melagros(m): 3:29pm On Jul 18
NSNO:

The burden of proof is on you not him. Provide the proof, instead of saying "he is bitter". Anyone can make-up something like this.
Are you also without data to verify this fact on Google? Didn't you read the link up there
Please if you don't have data on your phone, kindly read what other respondents posted up there

For your information, if this is a false information the MODS could have taken it down since before you opened this thread
Re: Have You Seen Stone Grown Before? (pix) by Melagros(m): 3:32pm On Jul 18
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Stones do not grow,they swell and disintegrate into multiples angrystop this nonsense
Thank God, you've answered yourself
Stones don't GROW but SWELL. What a nice answer?

Hope you know what is thermal expansion

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olabisi Onabanjo University As Release 2010/2011 Post-utme Screening Result At Last. / Please Help Me, Can A Science Student Study Law? I Need Advise Before JAMB Reg / Ten Real Animals With Superpowers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.