Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,831 members, 7,927,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 02:19 PM

Who Bought A Virtual Phone Number? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Bought A Virtual Phone Number? (79 Views)

Dingtone App: Standard Registration With A Virtual Phone Number / Advice Needed Please: Bought A New Phone From K-ultra Benin $ This Happened / What Is This? Wizkid Bought A Goat And Sign It To Starboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Bought A Virtual Phone Number? by Lomanor: 3:29pm On Jul 17
I'm thinking about buying a virtual phone number for some online registrations and services that require SMS verification. I've heard it's a good way to keep your personal number private and avoid spam calls. I'm not quite sure which service to use, though. Does anyone have any recommendations or experiences with purchasing virtual numbers? Specifically, I'm looking for something that offers good reliability and ease of use.
Re: Who Bought A Virtual Phone Number? by Akroty: 3:31pm On Jul 17
Lomanor:
I'm thinking about buying a virtual phone number for some online registrations and services that require SMS verification. I've heard it's a good way to keep your personal number private and avoid spam calls. I'm not quite sure which service to use, though. Does anyone have any recommendations or experiences with purchasing virtual numbers? Specifically, I'm looking for something that offers good reliability and ease of use.
How can I reach you ?
Re: Who Bought A Virtual Phone Number? by Bringerko: 4:43pm On Jul 17
I've used https://smsbower.com to buy a virtual phone number and it was a pretty smooth experience. The site is straightforward and easy to navigate. After signing up, I could select from a variety of countries for my virtual number, which was great because I needed a UK number. The process was quick; I received the number almost instantly and used it to verify my account on a social media platform. One tip from my experience is to make sure you know how long you'll need the temp phone number since you can choose different validity periods. Another piece of advice is to check the available numbers frequently if you don't find what you need right away. The availability can change, so be patient. Overall, the pricing was reasonable, and I didn't encounter any issues with receiving SMS. Just keep in mind to read their terms and conditions so you understand how the service works and what you can use the number for. This site worked well for me, and I'd use it again for similar needs.

(1) (Reply)

Federal Investigation Identifies Cause Of School Building Collapse In Jos / Mastering On-page SEO: A Comprehensive Guide To Ranking Higher / Breaking News...... Israel Says It Struck Yemen’s Hodeidah In Response To Houthi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.