Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,980 members, 7,987,506 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 12:03 PM

Thinking Inside The Box; The Inward Force That Propels - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Thinking Inside The Box; The Inward Force That Propels (80 Views)

Right Attitude Propels Excellent Work Relationship / Ofodile Nkemdilim, The Only Female Air Force Team That Designed Tsaigumi UAV / Can A Soldier Resign From The Force? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thinking Inside The Box; The Inward Force That Propels by Ifutureconnect: 3:47pm On Jul 17
The world is full of limits, but the mind is unlimited. By turning inward to access the supernatural realm, we can navigate through our limitations and achieve unlimited results.

Thinking inside helps you to maximize your limited resources to get your desired result. Seek help from within, all that we need for life and godliness is given to us already. As Jesus once said, “If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move.” Such is the power that lies dormant within us; by looking inward and comprehending this authority, we may speak forth words of command. What abilities do you possess?

When confronted with obstacles or barriers, don’t bemoan your fate — instead ask yourself what comes next: what actions should I take now that this has happened? Who else might be able to assist me in reaching my goal? How can I best utilize my current assets towards success? Start from what you have and gradually climb up to the ladder to bring your vision to fruition.

What is possible despite this limitation and what does this limitation make possible once I break it down. Find out the intricacies of that limitation and the possibilities it presents, then prepare to work the miles to cross it.

Most often than none people have limited mindset than they have limited resources. The power to tap into the resources that enables us to achieve our goal is our mindset. Resources are boundless waiting to be grabbed but only if you can see them with your mind.

We have people all around us who are resources, but because we do not have a good relationship with people around us, we tend to miss them. Don’t miss out on valuable opportunities presented by resourceful individuals simply because you didn’t bother getting acquainted first!

We must also be mindful of the language we use when faced with limitations. Negative self-talk can limit our potential and hinder our ability to find solutions. Instead of saying “I can’t do this because…”, we should re-frame our thinking and ask ourselves “How can I overcome this challenge?”. This shift in mindset allows us to focus on finding solutions rather than dwelling on the problem.

Furthermore, it is important to surround ourselves with positive and supportive people who can help us navigate through our limitations. Building strong relationships with others not only provides us with valuable resources but also helps us maintain a positive mindset.

Ultimately, the key to unlocking unlimited results lies within ourselves. By tapping into our inner power and resources, reframing our thinking, and building strong relationships, we can overcome any limitation that comes our way and achieve greatness beyond measure.

Author: Emmanuel Obizulike (Redzer).

SOURCE: https://ifutureconnect.com/thinking-inside-the-box-inward-force-propels/

Click here to join our beautiful community

(1) (Reply)

Data Scientist Course In Delhi / Excelling At Handling Bad Press From Google And Social Media Platforms - Laerryb / Podcasting Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.