Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,333 members, 7,923,415 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 05:31 AM

Verydarkman Demands Answers From NAFDAC Over Its Alleged Endorsement Of Prophet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Verydarkman Demands Answers From NAFDAC Over Its Alleged Endorsement Of Prophet (675 Views)

VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest / Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son / Reactions Trail Hawaii Endorsement of BBNaija's Mercy, Vernita And Sophie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Verydarkman Demands Answers From NAFDAC Over Its Alleged Endorsement Of Prophet by phosky(m): 4:43pm On Jul 17
Verydarkman demands answers from NAFDAC over its alleged endorsement of Prophet Fufeyin’s miracle soap

Popular Social media activist Verydarkman has called out the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) for allegedly endorsing Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin of Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministries (CMDM) and his controversial miracle soap.

In a viral video, Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin claimed that his miracle soap has received official approval from the government agency.

In response, Verydarkman vowed to confront NAFDAC directly, demanding clarity regarding the agency’s involvement.
Verydarkman calls out NAFDAC, demands answers for allegedly approving Prophet Fufeyin's miracle soap
Verydarkman.

According to him, the agency must reveal he truth behind its alleged approval of the miracle soap.

The activist also announced his intention to file a formal petition against Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin, accusing him of commodifying divine powers. Eyes Of Lagos reports,

“@nafdac_ng I will come to your office later to drop a petition,you must tell us the ingredients they use in making soap that cures suffering since he is saying you approved it….as a pastor that claimed God called him,you are selling powers that God gave you for free to your members? @nafdac_ng prepare ooo since yall what to be part of yeye things,” the video’s caption read.

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/07/17/verydarkman-demands-answers-from-nafdac-over-its-alleged-endorsement-of-prophet-fufeyins-miracle-soap/

1 Like

Re: Verydarkman Demands Answers From NAFDAC Over Its Alleged Endorsement Of Prophet by EreluRoz: 4:50pm On Jul 17
I support him on this 😆

4 Likes

Re: Verydarkman Demands Answers From NAFDAC Over Its Alleged Endorsement Of Prophet by FaceTanke: 5:06pm On Jul 17
Make e cut soap for u

E don cut soap for NAFDAC be dat
Re: Verydarkman Demands Answers From NAFDAC Over Its Alleged Endorsement Of Prophet by olisaEze(m): 5:07pm On Jul 17
Oga Nafdac has nothing to say to you. They equally don’t need to tell you the ingredients used in producing the soap because it is written on the product label. If you have consumer protection concerns about a product, Nafdac are the ones u report to & not the ones u condemn for advertorial misconduct. We don’t even care about these con artists & their fellow pastorpreneuers. Them and their senior cousins, the corrupt politicians, will get their turn after we see how serious the North is about their hunger protest. Anything short of Kenya standards is a fail! cool

1 Like

Re: Verydarkman Demands Answers From NAFDAC Over Its Alleged Endorsement Of Prophet by Freshtruth(m): 5:07pm On Jul 17
grin
Re: Verydarkman Demands Answers From NAFDAC Over Its Alleged Endorsement Of Prophet by SpatialKing(m): 5:08pm On Jul 17
When will VDM drag Oni of Ife for scaming a woman?

When will VDM drag Davido for his bitcoin scam?

1 Like

Re: Verydarkman Demands Answers From NAFDAC Over Its Alleged Endorsement Of Prophet by Freshtruth(m): 5:10pm On Jul 17
;That year for class for secondary school I go throw biro for ground pretend to be picking it just to spy the gals pant sitting at my back. I miss secondary school life sha but book no gree enter my head grin
Re: Verydarkman Demands Answers From NAFDAC Over Its Alleged Endorsement Of Prophet by Freshtruth(m): 5:11pm On Jul 17
SpatialKing:

u get mind o na whole oni of ife u carry ur dplay go? You will learn
Re: Verydarkman Demands Answers From NAFDAC Over Its Alleged Endorsement Of Prophet by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:12pm On Jul 17
SpatialKing:

When will you stop crying and crying and crying?!!! undecided
Re: Verydarkman Demands Answers From NAFDAC Over Its Alleged Endorsement Of Prophet by Sheuns(m): 5:12pm On Jul 17
grin
Re: Verydarkman Demands Answers From NAFDAC Over Its Alleged Endorsement Of Prophet by SpatialKing(m): 5:26pm On Jul 17
Zxcvbnmghtr:

When will you stop crying and crying and crying?!!! undecided

Really
Re: Verydarkman Demands Answers From NAFDAC Over Its Alleged Endorsement Of Prophet by SpatialKing(m): 5:51pm On Jul 17
Freshtruth:
u get mind o na whole oni of ife u carry ur dplay go? You will learn

But he is a fraudster

1 Like

Re: Verydarkman Demands Answers From NAFDAC Over Its Alleged Endorsement Of Prophet by Baronthecelebri: 7:48pm On Jul 17
I support VDM on this

1 Like

Re: Verydarkman Demands Answers From NAFDAC Over Its Alleged Endorsement Of Prophet by phosky(m): 2:07pm On Jul 19
smiley
Baronthecelebri:
I support VDM on this

(1) (Reply)

Funmi Iyanda Honoured Alongside Mark Zuckerberg, Oprah Winfrey As Young Global L / Pictures From The Welcome Cocktail Reception For The Fela In Lagos Crew / M.i And Jesse Jagz Fooling Around In The Studio (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.