Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,583 members, 7,929,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 04:49 AM

I Will Do Anything For Apc To Smile In Anambra; Ikedife APC S/East Org Secretary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Do Anything For Apc To Smile In Anambra; Ikedife APC S/East Org Secretary (236 Views)

Ifeanyi Ikejemba Dies In Dozie Ikedife Jnr's Residence - Politics Nigeria / Dozie Ikedife Is Dead / Army Launches Operation Crocodile Smile In Cross River, Ayade Rocks Army Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Do Anything For Apc To Smile In Anambra; Ikedife APC S/East Org Secretary by grassrootsig: 7:05pm On Jul 17
I WILL NOT BE COWED BECAUSE I WANT APC TO SMILE IN ANAMBRA

For those who truly know me, I am a man of unshakable principles. My integrity is not for sale, and my loyalty to the APC has been unwavering since its inception. I have always stood firm in my beliefs, defending my convictions and my party with unyielding dedication.

From the very formation of APC, I have been a loyal and dedicated member. I have campaigned and voted for APC candidates, regardless of their popularity. My loyalty has often put me in harm's way, but I have never faltered. I have stood with my party, even in the face of defeat.

Since the formation of our party, we have contested three governorship elections in Anambra State and faced defeat each time. I know the bitter taste of electoral defeat and the misery that follows, especially as seen in the faces of our loyal APC members, who toil with pride but fail at the polls.
In one of these contests, I was the deputy governorship candidate. The loneliness of defeat is something I know all too well.

In Anambra State, APC members have been dehumanized, ridiculed, and called all sorts of names for their partisanship. I have stood with them, shared their struggles, and felt our pain. Despite these, we have never wavered in our commitment to our party and our beliefs.

My dedication to APC led me to Nnewi on two occasions, where I was part of APC Anambra State delegations, pleading with a prominent Nnewi politician to join our party. Today, as our great party gains more acceptance in Anambra, many attribute some part of this growing popularity to the influence of that Nnewi politician who has since joined us in APC.

In January 2024, the entire Nnewi 10 ward executives and the Local Government executives of Nnewi North LGA gathered at my home. They compelled me to lead them to the Nnewi-born Senator, mandating him to run for Governor of Anambra State. My home has hosted over 90% of all APC's general meetings in Nnewi North LGA since the party's formation.

I stand with Nnewi North APC and fully support Senator Ifeanyi Ubah's aspiration to be the Governor of Anambra State in 2025, as mandated by Nnewi North Chapter of APC.

I will not be cowed by the continued blackmail from friends who may be erroneously aspiring for the same position.

My commitment remains to devote my time and energy to promoting our great party to the electorate of Anambra, who vote based on zoning as adopted by Anambra stakeholders.

I will continue to subject myself to the leadership of our great party and its manifesto.

I want APC to win in Anambra State so that our dedicated members can finally taste the sweetness of electoral victory and smile with pride.

I believe in our victory. I smell it in the air. I want APC to smile in Anambra State.

Dozie Ikedife Jr.
Otolo Nnewi

Re: I Will Do Anything For Apc To Smile In Anambra; Ikedife APC S/East Org Secretary by Remman(m): 7:16pm On Jul 17
Audio men

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Will Prevent Protests / Number Of People Facing Food Insecurity, 2019-2023 / President Tinubu And His Policies Devalued Our Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.