Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,406 members, 7,968,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 05:43 PM

Balami Dumps Obi, LP, Returns To APC - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Balami Dumps Obi, LP, Returns To APC (27261 Views)

Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu / Adamawa LP Guber Candidate, Umar Mustapha Dumps Obi For Tinubu / 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Balami Dumps Obi, LP, Returns To APC by AcuraZDX: 4:08am On Jul 18
Judolisco:
the only party tinubu left was the sdp and that was because he went on political exile.... D remaining party u stated were merged with another party or given another name... Tinubu na party on him own

Excuses because it is Tinubu.

Others have right as Tinubu to leave when a party has crisis oo.

LP as at today have their own crisis. Why the Hypocrisy?
Re: Balami Dumps Obi, LP, Returns To APC by AcuraZDX: 4:08am On Jul 18
IfnobeGod20:
Who be ashawo here? Four political parties only one man.
From SPD to AD to AC to ACN to APC. One man.

Cc: AcuraZDX

😂😂. Thanks jare
Re: Balami Dumps Obi, LP, Returns To APC by AcuraZDX: 4:09am On Jul 18
BabaAduras:

One of the ills of social media is that it allows fool to propagate the stupidity with fabricated lies like yours.

Was Tinubu in SDP

Give me yes or No answer.
Re: Balami Dumps Obi, LP, Returns To APC by Throwback: 4:12am On Jul 18
IfnobeGod20:

I have screened shot the political parties in Nigeria as at 1999 here for you to clear your doubt.
One thing about some of you that are. Tinubu's supporters is, you always what everyone to see Tinubu as a messiah and a person that is infallible. You claimed AD was factionalised that was why Tinubu left them and that was why I asked why didn't Tinubu stayed and correct the abnormalities in AD instead of running away, because in Nigeria I don't see any perfect political party, every political party have one issue or the other. Remember when Tinubu left the party in 2006, the party still fielded candidates for election. The party didn't die or scrapped and still in existence till date.
The bottom line is, Tinubu left a party still in existence and everyone knows why he left the party. Any how you wish to colour it, Tinubu defected to a new party. I can still remember that late Odumakin always say Tinubu betrayed Afenifere and they will never forgive him, just because he left their party, AD.

The screenshot is wrong.

APP existed before becoming ANPP.

Infact the Abdulsalami regime newly formed parties in 1998 were about 10, but after the initial local government elections for which a votes performance parameter was set, they were pruned down to 3, which included the lastly formed AD.

Did Peter Obi leave APGA and formed a new party or he went to the ruling party were food was ready?

Your analogy on Tinubu's departure from AD, where he left with most of the former Governors and all the elected officials from the party, is not the same as 1man decamping to join another party.

Tinubu left the party with his own faction and left behind a carcass for Obasanjo and PDP to continue to toil with and destabilize.

6 Likes

Re: Balami Dumps Obi, LP, Returns To APC by IfnobeGod20: 4:16am On Jul 18
Throwback:

The screenshot is wrong.

APP existed before becoming ANPP.

Infact the Abdulsalami regime newly formed parties in 1998 were about 10, but after the initial local government elections for which a votes performance parameter was set, they were pruned down to 3, which included the lastly formed AD.
Please go back and read again, I did mistake and posted wrong one. I have corrected it.
Re: Balami Dumps Obi, LP, Returns To APC by Throwback: 4:20am On Jul 18
IfnobeGod20:

Please go back and read again, I did mistake and posted wrong one. I have corrected it.

See attached the final report of the Carter Center on the 1998/1999 democratic transition in Nigeria.

The center was run by ex President of USA, Jimmy Carter.

You can see that the final 3 parties are PDP, APP and AD.

APP became ANPP just before the 2003 elections campaign began in 2002.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Balami Dumps Obi, LP, Returns To APC by IfnobeGod20: 4:24am On Jul 18
Throwback:

See attached the final report of the Carter Center on the 1998/1999 democratic transition in Nigeria.

The center was run by ex President of USA, Jimmy Carter.

You can see that the final 3 parties are PDP, APP and AD.

APP became ANPP just before the 2003 elections campaign began in 2002.
Even after I told you that APP was adopted for the benefit of the presidential election after ANPP and AD joint ticket, you still went to screenshot election template for me. It's good to be following through one comment, very important.
The political parties are PDP, ANPP and AD. No abracadabra.
Re: Balami Dumps Obi, LP, Returns To APC by Throwback: 4:32am On Jul 18
IfnobeGod20:

Even after I told you that APP was adopted for the benefit of the presidential election after ANPP and AD joint ticket, you still went to screenshot election template for me. It's good to be following through one comment, very important.
The political parties are PDP, ANPP and AD. No abracadabra.

I am still insisting that APP was the forerunner of ANPP.

Mahmud Waziri was the national chairman of APP that Oloye Olusola Saraki tried to bribe before the APP presidential primary with N30m cheque from Societe General Bank which he owned and was board Chairman.

Mahmud Waziri would later take a ministerial role in the newly inaugurated OBJ government, like Bola Ige of AD who was given the Power and Steel portfolio before being moved to Justice Ministry months later.

ANPP only came about as a name change towards the 2003 election.

I have given you evidence from a world renowned political center that monitored the political process and democratic transition in Nigeria, but you choose to remain uneducated and ignorant. That is your own loss.

I know what I know because I have been following political parties since the 5 leprous fingers of Abacha that endorsed him.

When it comes to political history from 1996 onwards, when Sumner Dagogo Jack headed NECON and always appeared on Tonight at 9 with Cyril Stober on NTA network news on Saturdays, I am a breathing encyclopedia.

Why I chose to study engineering instead of history or political science, still baffles my family.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Balami Dumps Obi, LP, Returns To APC by gigabyte13: 4:32am On Jul 18
Nobody like to labour in vain
Except the children of hate and perdition
Na only OBI Waka come.
Everybody don cut share from am
Dem don Waka.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Balami Dumps Obi, LP, Returns To APC by DUNDEEmoderatos: 5:07am On Jul 18
MasterJayJay:

Those who labored in vain are the ones that voted for Tinubu and ended up screaming EBIN PAWA OH!!
Coming from someone who is unemployed.

3 Likes

Re: Balami Dumps Obi, LP, Returns To APC by ComeToJesus: 5:10am On Jul 18
AcuraZDX:
Nothing new.

Same way Tinubu dumped SDP for AD, scattered AD and later jumped to AC and later ACN which merged to form current APC.

That's 4 political parties!!

You can fact check me!!

Cross carpeting isn't a new thing in politics.

Modified: See the way Tinubu Supporters are hurling insults because of this known fact. Wahala😂

It's obvious most of you supporting him are kids and very very uninformed.

He practically scattered AD after using their platform to become governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Balami Dumps Obi, LP, Returns To APC by Bliztzer: 5:11am On Jul 18
Obiedun:
Labour party of evil

Wetin be apc?

Angel party of commons

Abeg jare! The evil apc go still do dem dey prepare am for hand. E go shock Nigerians that na evil people full apc top to bottom
Re: Balami Dumps Obi, LP, Returns To APC by Benwallt(m): 5:16am On Jul 18
Ipobidients are WOWed! They just can't figure things out. Tinubu's rolling stone is crushing them and their evil plans

5 Likes

Re: Balami Dumps Obi, LP, Returns To APC by georgeakins: 5:20am On Jul 18
Killerofpigs:
They all gathered to open the thread..from their WhatsApp platform..

You so much disappointed them..with this response

grin

By 2027, only ibos will remain in Labour party.

Just the way their Ibo party, APGA refused to grow.
They have used nzogbu nzogbu and ethnicity to kill Labour party

5 Likes

Re: Balami Dumps Obi, LP, Returns To APC by Johnthesuccess: 5:24am On Jul 18
AcuraZDX:
Nothing new.

Same way Tinubu dumped SDP for AD, scattered AD and later jumped to AC and later ACN which merged to form current APC.

You can fact check me!!

Modified: See the way Tinubu Supporters are hurling insults because of this known fact. Wahala😂

You are the one twisting history. Did Tinumbu ever jumped from party to party? While telling lies? Or was that the lies your parents told you about Tinumbu? I'm in my 50s and I know too well about Tinumbu political history.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Balami Dumps Obi, LP, Returns To APC by Johnthesuccess: 5:27am On Jul 18
PressMyButton:

You most likely weren't born in 1993 to not have known what happened to SDP after the crisis. The aftermath birthed AD.

Don't mind him. That was the lies his parents told him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Balami Dumps Obi, LP, Returns To APC by biaframaster200: 5:27am On Jul 18
AcuraZDX:
Nothing new.

You can fact check me!!

Slowpoke is looking for cheap attention. When SDP and NRC political parties were still in existence...there wasn't anything like AD or AC ....stop disgracing your family...I know you are older than me but this is not an indication of wisdom....

Go and get your facts right before coming on social media to use your stunted fingers and type gibberish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Balami Dumps Obi, LP, Returns To APC by success1smyn(m): 5:30am On Jul 18
AcuraZDX:

All these ones you're giving are excuses because it is Tinubu.

LP just as AD had issues is also having issues now. So what's your point please?

Lolz.
Re: Balami Dumps Obi, LP, Returns To APC by success1smyn(m): 5:31am On Jul 18
IfnobeGod20:

Why are you people always lying unabated. Tinubu left AD with his faction to form AC with merger with JP and ACP. Please what do they call that? Oh! na transfer or secondment? Please what is wrong with you people's brains?
Again, SDP is the only political party still in existence more than 30 years now and never changed name or logo.

Ok.
Re: Balami Dumps Obi, LP, Returns To APC by success1smyn(m): 5:31am On Jul 18
Globad:

Are you minding the clowns?

They're trying desperately to smear him with the same parry dumping stigma that their idol is notorious for

Unknown to them, this post reflects this mindset and further portrays their lord and idol as a political prostitute

Abi na

1 Like

Re: Balami Dumps Obi, LP, Returns To APC by Judolisco(m): 6:20am On Jul 18
AcuraZDX:

Excuses because it is Tinubu.

Others have right as Tinubu to leave when a party has crisis oo.

LP as at today have their own crisis. Why the Hypocrisy?
not excuses but facts.... U said he left d party... Apart from sdp, which of d party is still in existence? Unlike Peter obi, apga and pdp are still in existence

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Balami Dumps Obi, LP, Returns To APC by Judolisco(m): 6:21am On Jul 18
IfnobeGod20:

He left SDP.
He left AD with his faction merged with JP and ACD to form AC.
AC metamorphosised to ACN
ACN merged with ANPP, CPC, factional AGPA and nPDP.

Mr. Man, the only party that has been in existence since 1992 is SDP and still alive . Why did he left the party that first made him?
Why did he also left AD, the party that brought him out of exile?
merging is different from leaving... Why una dey talk like dis na

5 Likes

Re: Balami Dumps Obi, LP, Returns To APC by magzey: 6:26am On Jul 18
When he finally wake up and find out that Obi/Datti movement was a Joke and mistake grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Balami Dumps Obi, LP, Returns To APC by Odibembem: 6:32am On Jul 18
AcuraZDX:
Nothing new.

You can fact check me!!

Hope u are not typing with your parent's or elder sibling's phone? Otherwise u would have known there was no SDP in 1999, only PDP, APP and AD.
That man Tinubu has never crossed to a party since 1999. He always built a new one from scratch.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Balami Dumps Obi, LP, Returns To APC by Osnuf34(m): 6:36am On Jul 18
The one in existence now was newly created
recently. The old SDP was disbanded after the 1993 annulment I think. I'm not holding brief 4 Tinubu o but he was in AD b4 forming his own party AC which later changes its name to ACN to reflect it is not a REGIONAL PARTY but a NATIONAL PARTY and then later to APC after it's merger with former president Buhari's party CPC. So Tinubu has always been in one party, that guy was just trying to be clever by half by deflecting the real purpose the thread was open to shift focus on Tinubu to justify his conviction.
raskymonojendor:

Okay. I just checked now and it still exists.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Balami Dumps Obi, LP, Returns To APC by Odibembem: 6:40am On Jul 18
IfnobeGod20:

Mr. Man, SDP is the only political party still in existence since over 30 years now and has not changed name.
Please can you fact check that.

The SDP of today is not d same as SDP of 1992 never mind name and logo. SDP of 1992 was formed by a decree of IBB, that party was dissolved by Abacha by another decree in 1994. In 1999 SDP did not exist, d SDP that came later around 2004 has no bearing with d SDP of 1992. Some of u children will make someone to be explaining very basic things, like teaching a two years old how to read ABC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Balami Dumps Obi, LP, Returns To APC by Jayhome24: 6:49am On Jul 18
Goodvibes007:

That foolish Obi that swore that he will never leave APGA. That's why Ojukwu's curse is still upon his head. He even swore with his wife and kids. Foolish man.

Yes, I vividly remember that moment but his useless short brain morons followers won't see that but if its another politician that did such and carried curse on his head then you will be hearing all kind of insults thrown at that politician by those foolish people.

We have told them obi is dead on arrival project and that is it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Balami Dumps Obi, LP, Returns To APC by Jayhome24: 6:57am On Jul 18
AcuraZDX:

Planning to go to SDP😂

For now,

Obi 3. But Tinubu 4.

Who is the real harlot?

You see your life? Chai chukwu biko why did you deliberately make some of my people these dumb, biko why?

See how dumb you are so it's now 3.0 or 4.5 game ba? I swear you have no sense at all.

Bia, how old are you? Anyway obi is a dead on arrival project. If SE want presidency in far future they should tell obi to go and sit down for a better free minded igbo man to stand for Igbo failure to do this SE will forever remain in back seat in politics in Nigeria. Read below

3 Likes

Re: Balami Dumps Obi, LP, Returns To APC by Tflex01: 7:06am On Jul 18
Johnthesuccess:

You are the one twisting history. Did Tinumbu ever jumped from party to party? While telling lies? Or was that the lies your parents told you about Tinumbu? I'm in my 50s and I know too well about Tinumbu political history.

The guy just needed something to save face and feel good after the disappointment of the last person from the North that finally left their messiah and party. Now Labour party is more like a South East party. 😂

3 Likes

Re: Balami Dumps Obi, LP, Returns To APC by Tflex01: 7:10am On Jul 18
Osnuf34:
The one in existence now was newly created
recently. The old SDP was disbanded after the 1993 annulment I think. I'm not holding brief 4 Tinubu o but he was in AD b4 forming his own party AC which later changes its name to ACN to reflect it is not a REGIONAL PARTY but a NATIONAL PARTY and then later to APC after it's merger with former president Buhari's party CPC. So Tinubu has always been in one party, that guy was just trying to be clever by half by deflecting the real purpose the thread was open to shift focus on Tinubu to justify his conviction.

Exactly!!!

Typical Obidient. 😆

3 Likes

Re: Balami Dumps Obi, LP, Returns To APC by Omoejigbahe(m): 7:21am On Jul 18
AcuraZDX:
Nothing new.

You can fact check me!!

Only an Obidient will believe this nonsense, How can BAT dump sdp in the 4th Republic when he was a founding member of AD. If you don't know history go and read again, Asiwaju formed AC which later rebranded as ACN just like APP to ANPP. AC and ACN are the same party. He was in SDP in 1992 during the 2 party era of SDP and NRC, and was elected as a senator with the highest vote in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Balami Dumps Obi, LP, Returns To APC by StPete: 7:31am On Jul 18
MasterJayJay:

Those who labored in vain are the ones that voted for Tinubu and ended up screaming EBIN PAWA OH!!

I love this your fatality. Permit me to quote it whenever these urchins mention anything about labouring in vain

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fake INEC Officials Busted By Security Operatives In Rivers (Photos) / Wadume: Police Arrest APGA Chairman, Islamic Cleric, 6 Others / Arrest Shi’ite Leaders Nationwide - IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.