Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,979 members, 7,925,038 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 09:16 AM

Videography And Video Editing - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Videography And Video Editing (57 Views)

Videography And Video Editing Made Easy / Lecturer Asked Student To Dance To Earn 10 Marks. Photo And Video / Young Students Caught In A Restaurant During School Hours. Photos And Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Videography And Video Editing by Greatfrancisoji: 11:10pm On Jul 17
Two Questions!

Do you have a phone?

Do you want to produce video content?
Do you want to become a content creator?

Yes to all three

Well, hiring a professional Videographer can be an expensive investment, but producing engaging and professional video content doesnโ€™t have to be.

The tools to produce professional video content have never been more accessible, cost effective and easy to use.

Video is fast becoming the best way to engage online and increase brand awareness for business with video accounting for up to 90% of all online traffic.

Online video content is an extremely effective medium for engaging with current and prospective clients...4 times more effective than text to be exact! Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users, and 93% of marketers say theyโ€™ve landed a new customer because of a video on social media...Now that's a pretty good return on investment!

IN Order not to bore you with much explanation to know MORE, and if INTERESTED

Message me on Whatsapp, my number will be on the pic next to this post and my WhatsApp name is : PRETTY TALL GREAT ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

(1) (Reply)

Still Searching For A Job? Do This Instead / How To Use Crypto Kit / How To Optimizing School Budget Management With Financial Tools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.