Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:13 AM

Top 10 African Countries With Highest Number Of Hungry People - Business Insider - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 10 African Countries With Highest Number Of Hungry People - Business Insider (28164 Views)

Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud / 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 / Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 African Countries With Highest Number Of Hungry People - Business Insider by Chikel20000(m): 12:25pm On Jul 18
The north it is dragging us back to d stone age....for goodness sake , how can a man with just okada business have 3 wives with 18kids

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With Highest Number Of Hungry People - Business Insider by mrvitalis(m): 12:25pm On Jul 18
31 million people are hungry yet they can't match on the street to force a change in government?

They are not really hungry

7 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With Highest Number Of Hungry People - Business Insider by Jestin: 12:25pm On Jul 18
Wahala wahala wahala

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With Highest Number Of Hungry People - Business Insider by nony43(m): 12:25pm On Jul 18
The
Re: Top 10 African Countries With Highest Number Of Hungry People - Business Insider by uptownemmygee(m): 12:25pm On Jul 18
The youth has no other choice than to switch to fraud.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With Highest Number Of Hungry People - Business Insider by Anguldi(m): 12:25pm On Jul 18
embarassed
Re: Top 10 African Countries With Highest Number Of Hungry People - Business Insider by OBTMOS(m): 12:25pm On Jul 18
asakoko:
Hungry people are angry people

But in our own case we are not angry!
We still cheer the politicians

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With Highest Number Of Hungry People - Business Insider by SpaceX: 12:26pm On Jul 18
Why tinubonomics!!!!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With Highest Number Of Hungry People - Business Insider by uptownemmygee(m): 12:26pm On Jul 18
Chikel20000:
The north it is dragging us back to d stone age....for goodness sake , how can a man with just okada business have 3 wives with 18kids

North carry this 80% statistics
Re: Top 10 African Countries With Highest Number Of Hungry People - Business Insider by Chetas81(m): 12:26pm On Jul 18
YOU CAN ASK YOURSELF WHY BLACK AFRICAN CITIZEN, REFUSE TO DEVELOP

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With Highest Number Of Hungry People - Business Insider by MelesZanawi: 12:26pm On Jul 18
Enddy50ty:
I just knew our beloved country will be at the top of this list Ebin kpa wa NATION

Imagine a father in Abia killing his child for eating the last akpu. It's so sad.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With Highest Number Of Hungry People - Business Insider by Bantu10: 12:26pm On Jul 18
Even somalia that is at war is not as hungry as Nigeria, all thanks to the notorious and evil APC.

Helinues yarimo and co will come and tell us how PDP 16 years rule caused it. Evil people

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With Highest Number Of Hungry People - Business Insider by Gboom: 12:27pm On Jul 18
Until those insurgents are tackled with heavy bombardment, food crises will continue to ravage the land

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With Highest Number Of Hungry People - Business Insider by SocialJustice: 12:28pm On Jul 18
BabaAgba79:

They should go and farm! To plant is not difficult! All bunch of lazy people!
Foolishness no be yanga

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With Highest Number Of Hungry People - Business Insider by Sleekfingers: 12:30pm On Jul 18
peterboro:
Hmmmmm. Na wa oo

I whole giant of Africa.🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣
..the giant of Africa was in the past..... There is nothing giant about Nigeria. Apart from population only...

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With Highest Number Of Hungry People - Business Insider by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:31pm On Jul 18
No wonder we are called the poverty capital of the world!

Well i wont be surprise if Reno and other paid political rants comes online to dispute this!

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With Highest Number Of Hungry People - Business Insider by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:31pm On Jul 18
mrvitalis:
31 million people are hungry yet they can't match on the street to force a change in government?

They are not really hungry

A change how?!
Re: Top 10 African Countries With Highest Number Of Hungry People - Business Insider by Elinosweet143(f): 12:32pm On Jul 18
grin chai we carry 1st for this one, God help us

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With Highest Number Of Hungry People - Business Insider by Mrexcell(m): 12:35pm On Jul 18
Racoon:
Buhari won Nigeria the world's headquarters for extreme poverty award. No Balabloo-blu-bulava - his heroin-drug baron protégé have also won Nigeria another inglorious award.

Mr bulablu says he doesn't care about statistics.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With Highest Number Of Hungry People - Business Insider by Manlikebaro: 12:35pm On Jul 18
No Niger 👏👏👏 Shame on Ecowas

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With Highest Number Of Hungry People - Business Insider by RightChannel: 12:36pm On Jul 18
If you're here and voted for Tinubu of APC, it shall never be w.ll with you and your generation

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With Highest Number Of Hungry People - Business Insider by Mrexcell(m): 12:36pm On Jul 18
BabaAgba79:

Where is the security for farmers?

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With Highest Number Of Hungry People - Business Insider by 0001Lagos: 12:37pm On Jul 18
Shame on Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With Highest Number Of Hungry People - Business Insider by Karleb(m): 12:38pm On Jul 18
I'd be disappointed if Nigeria was not no 1.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With Highest Number Of Hungry People - Business Insider by dododawa1: 12:38pm On Jul 18
Hunger hunger hunger hunger hunger hunger hunger hunger hunger hunger hunger hunger hunger hunger hunger hunger hunger hunger hunger hunger hunger

APC APC APC APC APC APC APC APC APC APC APC APC APC APC APC APC APC APC APC APC APC APC APC APC APC APC APC APC APC APC APC APC APC APC APC APC

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With Highest Number Of Hungry People - Business Insider by Kingpele(m): 12:40pm On Jul 18
[quote author=MelesZanawi post=131018818]

You mentioned Uzodinma but fear didn't allow you mention Mbah of Enugu who bribed your mothers with jollof rice and okpa to win elections.

Hypocrisy didn't allow you to mention Alex Otti who has made sure that Abia civil servants earn 20k which is less than what a security dog earns in Lagos.

Make una see the hypocrisy of Obidients o [chai it really hard for fools like u that defend nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With Highest Number Of Hungry People - Business Insider by KnownUnknown: 12:41pm On Jul 18
Judolisco:
On a serious note we should bin dis idea of saying God will take care of our children, hence we keep marrying wives and giving birth to numerous children... Not only in d North... D south no dey marry but dem get plenty concubines...

Whenever I see dis children roaming around in d North with plates it breaks my heart, they did not bring theirselves into this world,so I don't blame them and I try to give money at any given opportunity.... I only blame their parents, u r a beggar and you're still nacking and reproducing..wetin d children go chop Dem suppose jail u ni

Be fruitful and multiply: the delusion foisted on the ignorant by the holders of power since time immemorial. Multiply so your labor can be exploited. Multiply so we have people to send to war to exploit others.

Now that their labor is not needed, they still can’t stop multiplying and causing more misery for themselves.

Be fruitful and multiply. Welcome to hell children and when your time comes, you will extend the misery. “God will provide”but unfortunately for those children life is not a fairy tale where magic food falls from the sky.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With Highest Number Of Hungry People - Business Insider by omartins(m): 12:42pm On Jul 18
14% of Nigeria population?

I don't believe this number, it's more.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With Highest Number Of Hungry People - Business Insider by PepeXKermit: 12:42pm On Jul 18
Even people for war torn Sudan dey less hungry than nigerians. I tell ypu say the country dey at war una no gree believe

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With Highest Number Of Hungry People - Business Insider by Edoreborn: 12:43pm On Jul 18
BabaAgba79:

Abeg oga give me land make i farm n fertilizer sir

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sani Bello Wears NYSC Uniform At NYSC Camp (Photos) / Jandor Governorship Campaign Team Visits Amuwo Odofin (Pictures) / Ambode At The Labana Rice Mill In Kebbi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.