Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,072 members, 7,987,802 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 05:05 PM

Eghe Ogbemudia, Egor LG Chairman Impeached Over ₦1.7bn Budget Padding - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eghe Ogbemudia, Egor LG Chairman Impeached Over ₦1.7bn Budget Padding (16147 Views)

Edo Guber Election Result From Egor Local Government (Video) / NNPC To Nigerians: Avoid Panic Buying, We Have 1.7bn Litres Of Petrol In Stock / Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eghe Ogbemudia, Egor LG Chairman Impeached Over ₦1.7bn Budget Padding by tishbite42: 3:20pm On Jul 18
Daughter of the great Ogbemudia
What a shame
Re: Eghe Ogbemudia, Egor LG Chairman Impeached Over ₦1.7bn Budget Padding by tishbite42: 3:22pm On Jul 18
victorDanladi:

Its better 774 people embezzle money(That, if you people of each LG are mumu sha) than just 36people embezzling it.

Although both are completely wrong,one is a lesser evil
At least the money go spread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eghe Ogbemudia, Egor LG Chairman Impeached Over ₦1.7bn Budget Padding by frog12: 3:22pm On Jul 18
dem don spread this corruption everywhere. why dis they come out now?? grin grin
Re: Eghe Ogbemudia, Egor LG Chairman Impeached Over ₦1.7bn Budget Padding by frog12: 3:23pm On Jul 18
you wan kill efcc grin grin

victorDanladi:

Its better 774 people embezzle money(That, if you people of each LG are mumu sha) than just 36people embezzling it.

Although both are completely wrong,one is a lesser evil

1 Like

Re: Eghe Ogbemudia, Egor LG Chairman Impeached Over ₦1.7bn Budget Padding by blacknp(m): 3:23pm On Jul 18
tishbite42:
Daughter of the great Ogbemudia
What a shame
Shame over a nonsensical allegation by bitter Obaseki & Company?
Re: Eghe Ogbemudia, Egor LG Chairman Impeached Over ₦1.7bn Budget Padding by frog12: 3:25pm On Jul 18
To our greatest surprise, we found out that the Chairman in connivance with erstwhile Leader of the House, went behind our back and padded the budget to the tune of N7.896bn:

backstabbing corrupt worm !
they should throw her into a crocodile pit grin
Re: Eghe Ogbemudia, Egor LG Chairman Impeached Over ₦1.7bn Budget Padding by blacknp(m): 3:29pm On Jul 18
frog12:
To our greatest surprise, we found out that the Chairman in connivance with erstwhile Leader of the House, went behind our back and padded the budget to the tune of N7.896bn:

backstabbing corrupt worm !
they should throw her into a crocodile pit grin
Don’t mind those Very foolish people chasing shadows impeached indeed, because to them na the local government chairman they write budget?

Them & their gullibles should keep deceiving yourselves.

Let them keep chasing the wind, Ogbemudia pikin no fit kiss ass Obaseki, who Obaseki be where Ogbemudia family dey?

Their papa done be Governor of the defunct Bendel State on 2 different intervals, when state na state, level pass level, they are just playing to the gallery.

Till tomorrow Delta & Edo State still dey pay their family monthly money.
Re: Eghe Ogbemudia, Egor LG Chairman Impeached Over ₦1.7bn Budget Padding by Lamasta(m): 3:47pm On Jul 18
Obaseki you no try for this woman matter o, cos I see politics written all over this
Re: Eghe Ogbemudia, Egor LG Chairman Impeached Over ₦1.7bn Budget Padding by Nolevel666: 3:54pm On Jul 18
GenghisCan:
How did a local government chairman get access to a billion plus abi the local government autonomy don already start?😔😔
Egor generates a lot of internal revenue due to its proximity to the marketplace and lagos highway.

1 Like

Re: Eghe Ogbemudia, Egor LG Chairman Impeached Over ₦1.7bn Budget Padding by seunsmith1930(m): 4:07pm On Jul 18
beardedboy:
My own is Nigerians shouldn't rush to celebrate this Lga autonomy bruhaha.

Nigerian leaders and masses always have a way of bastardizing even the best policies so we should instead be vigilant and prayerful instead of celebrating.

Moreover, the government that implemented this policy isn't really known for people-centricism so it could be a Trojan horse.

I'm not being pessimistic. I'm only being realistic and asking us to proceed with caution.

When you're in the jungle, you must uphold the "war or no war, always guarding" mantra.

I wish is and our leaders the best.

You made a vital input and very wise comments

1 Like

Re: Eghe Ogbemudia, Egor LG Chairman Impeached Over ₦1.7bn Budget Padding by ceejayluv(m): 4:27pm On Jul 18
GenghisCan:
How did a local government chairman get access to a billion plus abi the local government autonomy don already start?😔😔
Currently, the average LGA has an annual allocation of 3 billion. Those with good IGR can budget higher.

1 Like

Re: Eghe Ogbemudia, Egor LG Chairman Impeached Over ₦1.7bn Budget Padding by Cromagnon: 8:37pm On Jul 18
princepeter566:
That's how it's supposed to be..
Leadership should start at the grassroot.
By the time more are impeached, others will sit up.
Let the local government Control their allocations
Sit up or share the money among the councilors
Re: Eghe Ogbemudia, Egor LG Chairman Impeached Over ₦1.7bn Budget Padding by Cromagnon: 8:38pm On Jul 18
beardedboy:
My own is Nigerians shouldn't rush to celebrate this Lga autonomy bruhaha.

Nigerian leaders and masses always have a way of bastardizing even the best policies so we should instead be vigilant and prayerful instead of celebrating.

Moreover, the government that implemented this policy isn't really known for people-centricism so it could be a Trojan horse.

I'm not being pessimistic. I'm only being realistic and asking us to proceed with caution.

When you're in the jungle, you must uphold the "war or no war, always guarding" mantra.

I wish is and our leaders the best.
you prefer lga being chosen by one man?
Re: Eghe Ogbemudia, Egor LG Chairman Impeached Over ₦1.7bn Budget Padding by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:35pm On Jul 18
princepeter566:
That's how it's supposed to be..
Leadership should start at the grassroot.
By the time more are impeached, others will sit up.
Let the local government Control their allocations
Baba you no little or nothing about Nigeria politics. Don't be surprise that the impeachment was orchestrated by the governor or one godfather that controls the LGA . If not, the impeachment will be reversed in no distance time.
Re: Eghe Ogbemudia, Egor LG Chairman Impeached Over ₦1.7bn Budget Padding by BALLOSKI: 6:57am On Jul 19
Fiscus105:
Wen did I hear this type of news last?

Between 1999-2003.
wallahi!

That judgment would trigger a lot of actions.
Re: Eghe Ogbemudia, Egor LG Chairman Impeached Over ₦1.7bn Budget Padding by Ferdinandu(m): 8:52am On Jul 19
Jorussia:
I pity you,if u believed this bull crap.I reside in Edo State and i can tell you,no lga chairman can steal that kind of money in one yr budget.
Everyone lives in a LG,but just, . 001% knows what is really happening in the LG

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 Shot Dead By Boko Haram In Borno State. / Saraki Submits Nomination Forms / Sheriff Rejects Bot Proposals On Fresh Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.