Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,210 members, 7,963,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 01:14 AM

Make Time To Enjoy: Obi Cubana Warns Wealth Accumulators - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Make Time To Enjoy: Obi Cubana Warns Wealth Accumulators (214 Views)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana, His Family And Rolls Royce / Emoney, Obi Cubana & Kcee Dancing In Emoney's Mansion In Anambra: Pics & Video / Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Time To Enjoy: Obi Cubana Warns Wealth Accumulators by Newsfrica: 10:13am On Jul 18
Nigerian socialite and Business mogul, Obi Iyiegbu, popularly known as Obi Cubana, has gone philosophical after underscoring the vanities of accumulating wealth without creating time to enjoy it.

Cubana who stopped short of quoting the book of Ecclesiastes 1-12, which speaks about vanity upon vanity and queries the gain of man from all his toil, noted that most times accumulated wealth ends up being squandered by those for whom it has been accumulated.

He claimed that the properties rich men leave for their children sometimes get squandered after their deaths even as he advised people not to spend all their lives acquiring wealth without creating time to enjoy it.
https://www.primebusiness.africa/make-time-to-enjoy-obi-cubana-warns-wealth-accumulators/

Re: Make Time To Enjoy: Obi Cubana Warns Wealth Accumulators by EreluRoz: 10:17am On Jul 18
It's Blord's turn now, it'll be his turn soon. Billionaires with questionable source of income.
Before you spew trash please how did he become a billionaire because he didn't inherit it, what was his source? How many of you defenders know their source and secrets to their sudden billionaire status
Re: Make Time To Enjoy: Obi Cubana Warns Wealth Accumulators by BarrNosaEsq: 10:19am On Jul 18
EreluRoz:
It's Blord's turn now, it'll be his turn soon. Billionaires with questionable source of income

Obinna Iyiegbu has questionable source of income? Someone with an array of verifiable businesses? Are you okay at all??

1 Like

Re: Make Time To Enjoy: Obi Cubana Warns Wealth Accumulators by EreluRoz: 10:21am On Jul 18
BarrNosaEsq:

Obinna Iyiegbu has questionable source of income? Someone with an array of verifiable businesses? Are you okay at all??
How did your Obinna Iyiegbu began his verifiable businesses? What was his source Mr gullible
Re: Make Time To Enjoy: Obi Cubana Warns Wealth Accumulators by BarrNosaEsq: 10:22am On Jul 18
EreluRoz:
It's Blord's turn now, it'll be his turn soon. Billionaires with questionable source of income.
Before you spew trash please how did he become a billionaire because he didn't inherit it, what was his source? How many of you defenders know their source and secrets to their sudden billionaire status

He didn't become a Billionaire overnight. He was a nightlife connoisseur before attaining that status and branching out into other things. Obi is not Hushpuppi, or one of your numerous "yahoo-yahoo" Obas. Neither is he your exconvict turned Governor.

1 Like

Re: Make Time To Enjoy: Obi Cubana Warns Wealth Accumulators by BarrNosaEsq: 10:23am On Jul 18
EreluRoz:
How did your Obinna Iyiegbu began his verifiable businesses? What was his source Mr gullible

Madam ingullible, I've furnished your royal ignoramusness with an answer.

1 Like

Re: Make Time To Enjoy: Obi Cubana Warns Wealth Accumulators by EreluRoz: 10:26am On Jul 18
BarrNosaEsq:

He didn't become a Billionaire overnight. He was a nightlife connoisseur before attaining that status and branching out into other things. Obi is not Hushpuppi, or your "yahoo-yahoo" Oba. Neither is he your exconvict turned Governor.
Nightlife connoisseur gbuogi there, it is for gullible ones like you that gives them the nerves to flaunt their useless evil riches on your gullible faces instead of hiding in shame. Like I said him and his co dubious emoneyyy plus others are next in line. Common sense should tell you to ask about how he got money to start his night connoisseur rubbish
Re: Make Time To Enjoy: Obi Cubana Warns Wealth Accumulators by BarrNosaEsq: 10:33am On Jul 18
EreluRoz:
Nightlife connoisseur gbuogi there, it is for gullible ones like you that gives them the nerves to flaunt their useless evil riches on your gullible faces instead of hiding in shame. Like I said him and his co dubious emoneyyy plus others are next in line. Common sense should tell you to ask about how he got money to start his night connoisseur rubbish

Like I said too, Obinna is not one of your numerous 419 Obas or your ex-convict Governor. I'm not even Igbo, but I won't let a nonentity like you insult a man that I have personally worked with and can attest to his pedigree. Obi's source of wealth is known, its not hidden. He's an employer of labour and a vast number of your brothers are benefitting from this detribalised Nigerian. Who else do you think Portable named his business after? Don't let envy push you into hating people you should be learning from.

1 Like

Re: Make Time To Enjoy: Obi Cubana Warns Wealth Accumulators by EreluRoz: 10:37am On Jul 18
BarrNosaEsq:

Like I said too, Obinna is not one of your numerous 419 Obas or your ex-convict Governor. I'm not even Igbo, but I won't let a nonentity like you insult a man that I have personally worked with and can attest to his pedigree. Obi's source of wealth is known, its not hidden. He's an employer of labour and a vast number of your brothers are benefitting from this detribalised Nigerian. Who else do you think Portable named his business after? Don't let envy push you into hating people you should be learning from.
You should have told me earlier you are his nwaboy doing your job both online and offline. What is the difference between your people and him and if not that you are not alright how did Obi whatever questionable source of wealth extend to all Igbos? His turn and that of emoneyyy and the rest are imminent
Re: Make Time To Enjoy: Obi Cubana Warns Wealth Accumulators by BarrNosaEsq: 10:57am On Jul 18
EreluRoz:
You should have told me earlier you are his nwaboy doing your job both online and offline. What is the difference between your people and him and if not that you are not alright how did Obi whatever questionable source of wealth extend to all Igbos? His turn and that of emoneyyy and the rest are imminent

Extend to all igbos? Are all igbos Billionaires? Bro, this jealousy is eating you up. Go outside and touch grass.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sha'carri Richardson: The Comeback Queen's / I Don't Owe Anybody Apology For Being An Igbo Man Says Pete Edochie / 23 Years Christiana Idowu Murdered By Her Friend Who In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.