Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,188 members, 7,925,697 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 08:40 PM

Hon Tope Agbulu Congratulates SAM MARIS UNIVERSITY Owner Barr.sam Ologunorisa@60 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Hon Tope Agbulu Congratulates SAM MARIS UNIVERSITY Owner Barr.sam Ologunorisa@60 (84 Views)

Ondo Pdp Guber Primary Election: It’s The Will Of God Says Hon Tope A Agbulu / OpenAI (ChatGPT) Sacks Sam Altman (CEO) / Tope Omage: A Woman Who Wants To Go Far Should Respect Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon Tope Agbulu Congratulates SAM MARIS UNIVERSITY Owner Barr.sam Ologunorisa@60 by Oscent01(m): 10:19am On Jul 18
Hon. Tope Agbulu, the esteemed representative of Akoko South West Constituency II, extends his heartfelt birthday wishes to Barr. Sam Ologunorisa, SAN, the esteemed owner of SAM-MARIS University, on the momentous occasion of his 60th birthday.

Hon. Agbulu celebrates this significant milestone by expressing his profound gratitude and admiration for Barr. Ologunorisa's remarkable contributions to education, law, and the community at large.

"On this special day, I wish Barr. Sam Ologunorisa a joyous and fulfilling 60th birthday. His dedication and passion for advancing education through SAM-MARIS University have had a profound impact on countless lives, including mine," Hon. Tope Agbulu stated. "I am immensely grateful for the fatherly guidance and support he has generously provided throughout my career and life. His wisdom and leadership have been a beacon of inspiration."

As Barr. Sam Ologunorisa,SAN celebrates six decades of an impactful life, Hon. Agbulu joins friends, family, and the entire community in wishing him continued health, happiness, and success. May he enjoy many more years of prosperity and fulfillment.

"Happy 60th Birthday, Barr. Sam Ologunorisa, SAN. Your legacy of excellence and compassion continues to inspire us all," Hon. Agbulu added.

SIGNED- HON TOPE AKEEM AGBULU

CHAIRMAN HOUSE COMMITTEE ON PUBLIC SANITATION AND HYGIENE

MHA, AKOKO SOUTH WEST CONSTITUENCY 11, ONDO STATE

For Media And Public Enlightenment
Comr. Oseni Ridwan Omosola
18th Of July, 2024

(1) (Reply)

30 Days Fast Income Challenge (FIC) / Crest Immigration Services Inc. / I Will Craft Targeted Resumes For Federal, USA Jobs, Ksa, Military, Veteran,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.