Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,225 members, 7,928,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:18 PM

How To Spot Unreliable Clients? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Spot Unreliable Clients? (53 Views)

Why Do Forex Brokers Go Bust? | Wikifx Helps You Avoid Unreliable Brokers / How To Create Dollar Generating Clickbank Account Without Unreliable Vpns / Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Spot Unreliable Clients? by martinsopeyemi7: 2:12pm On Jul 18
Hey everyone!

Client relationships can be tricky, especially when you encounter unreliable clients. We all want to avoid the headaches and stress they bring.

So, let's share our experiences and tips!

What red flags help you spot an unreliable client early on?

Here are a few signs I've noticed:
• Vague Communication: They are unclear about their needs or frequently change their requirements.
• Missed Deadlines: They repeatedly miss deadlines or appointments without valid reasons.
• Last-Minute Cancellations: They often cancel at the last minute, disrupting your schedule.
• Payment Issues: Delayed payments or hesitations about discussing the budget.

What other signs have you encountered?

How do you handle such clients?

Let’s help each other out!

Drop your comments below and share your stories. Your insights could be a game-changer for someone else in the community!

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/C9kKSG9I-fh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

(1) (Reply)

Press Release Distribution In Nigeria With Laerryblue Media / Cryto Buying And Selling / Compute Your Taxes Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.