Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,542 members, 7,929,756 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 09:53 PM

Dear Business Owner, This Is How To Make More Sales - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dear Business Owner, This Is How To Make More Sales (70 Views)

Dear Business Owner, Hire A Social Media Manager Today. / 6 Bitter Truths No One Ever Told You About Being A Small Business Owner / 5 Reasons Why Should Become A Business Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Business Owner, This Is How To Make More Sales by metinben(m): 2:25pm On Jul 18
DEAR BUSINESS OWNER, THIS IS HOW TO MAKE MORE SALES

Let's say I sell shoes, and am struggling to make sales

What will be the surest way for me to increase my sales. It's very simple FIND CUSTOMERS for my shoe business

I need customers to make sales, it's that simple

I have to find a way to reach out to persons, who needs the SHOE am selling

The question now is, WHAT IS THE SUREST WAY TO FIND CUSTOMERS WHO WANTS MY SHOE

I need a system that can connect me to thousands of potential buyers

So, what system is available that is easy to use, affordable for a small business owner like me and can give me the kind of result I want over a period of time

The answer is FACEBOOK AD, why Facebook Ad

Facebook is the largest social media platform on earth

Facebook has the most used and simplest advertising system for small and big businesses

The cost of advertising on Facebook, is affordable for a small business owner

The Facebook Ad system is easy to setup for a small business owner

So now you see, why I choose Facebook Ad

The answer to LOW SALES is REACHING OUT TO MORE BUYERS

(1) (Reply)

Interested In Shoe Business? Stay At Home Mum ,students, Wholesaler,dropshipper? / Amazon Kdp / Danielle Durant Discusses How Cannabis Affects Anxiety And Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.